The Prince of Darkness to leave the States, too evil and violent.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
At this point Admin is thinking to himself "Maybe I better bail on Fat Lily. She is making us both look stupid."

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you see what kind of stupid Fat Lily is, Admin?

Because Ozzy said he is leaving California because of gun violence, she thinks asking me to research how many times he has been shot is somehow a winz!!!!

There is no logic in that Fat Cow. Hahahahaha!!!!
He said he was leaving The STATES. Don't read words that are not there Snow Pedro.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So now Admin does not realize that Ozzy is leaving California.

I can just imagine Fat Lily coming in screeching "Prove California is in the USA!!! Prove it!!!!!"

Hahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is too bad Ozzy's entire view of America is based on his experience in California.

I wonder how many times he was shot at in California. You should research that and post a link, douchebag.
I have a feeling neither Prowler nor Arms Dealer Brat understands why you're making that point.

I'm sure you're right. It really doesn't matter what Osborne says about his life, they know better.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Quoting the thread title

“The Prince of Darkness to leave the States.” Period. The British Isles are neither subject or object of that statement.

And your post linked an article so I responded to the article. Did you even read the article you linked?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Quoting the thread title

“The Prince of Darkness to leave the States.” Period. The British Isles are neither subject or object of that statement.

And your post linked an article so I responded to the article. Did you even read the article you linked?

After your mom dropped you five times are your head, you should have been removed from her custody.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It directly said he was moving to the UK due to issues he saw in the US. So, yes, speaking about those differences is very much part of the topic introduced in the OP.

You need to stop lying and rejoin the rest of us in reality.

STFU with your whataboutisms.

He is ENGLISH, he knows about life in England and chooses England over America. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

He hasn't lived in England since the 1970's. Even though he visits, no, visiting is not the same as living some where.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Frothing at the Mouth Alert!!!!
After your mom dropped you five times are your head, you should have been removed from her custody.
The Leaker cannot control herself (here, and around donuts).

Oerdin has been nothing but respectful in this thread, but The Leaker has to spew out childish insults.

She cannot just accept that she is wrong and move on. She has to lash out at anyone who does not coddle her and treat her like a spoiled little big fat child.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Because Ozzy said he is leaving California because of gun violence, she thinks asking me to research how many times he has been shot is somehow a winz!!!!

Hey, hey...your wife is in the barn.

Attacking people's family members is the action of a sun human shit stain. If think that is not you then you need to do much better.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Attacking people's family members is the action of a sun human shit stain. If think that is not you then you need to do much better.
Please for the love of gawd, get out of my thread you Jackass.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I do not mind. My wife is the best person I know.

What is worth noting, is that I saw Fat Lily say attacking family members should be off-limits (or something to that effect) just in the past few weeks on this board.

Like I said, The Leaker cannot control herself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Go fuck yourself. He's said thing about my family long before I said a damn thing about his...so fuck the fuck off, girlie man

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I do not mind. My wife is the best person I know.

What is worth noting, is that I saw Fat Lily say attacking family members should be off-limits (or something to that effect) just in the past few weeks on this board.

Like I said, The Leaker cannot control herself.

No, I didn't. I never said such a thing. YOU attacked my grandchild when he was about 5 years old. You called him retarded, so fuck off you lying piece of slimy shit.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He's said thing about my family long before I said a damn thing about his

Here come the excuses/lies!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!
I have heard that after getting hit in the head with a baseball bat and you go full retard, that an equal and opposite whack on the head with a bat can reverse the self induced retardation, Sayin. Check it out.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He said he was leaving The STATES. Don't read words that are not there Snow Pedro.

Yes. But we are telling you his entire view of the "States" is basically CA.

And everyone in the country knows people from CA think the whole country is like CA and that rural areas need to be turned into CA.

You dont see people from Florida leaving the country like they are bailing on CA and NY.

Honestly Admin if my US experience was CA i would hate America, too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oerdin has been nothing but respectful in this thread, but The Leaker has to spew out childish insults.

She cannot just accept that she is wrong and move on. She has to lash out at anyone who does not coddle her and treat her like a spoiled little big fat child.

Shes in a particularly toxic mood this evening.

Her and Flynn are in meltdown foaming at the maw because they posted a picture of me(one of the many I've posted myself lol) and they really think they did something LOL.

I got resident fuglies haterbating over one of my pics now. Bahahaha. And in between that shes up here taking shots at family members. Lol. What a wack job.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shes in a particularly toxic mood this evening.

Her and Flynn are in meltdown foaming at the maw because they posted a picture of me(one of the many I've posted myself lol) and they really think they did something LOL.

"They" didn't post anything. I wouldn't save your ugly ass picture.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
young-plus-size-woman-wearing-casual-clothes-angry-and-mad-raising-picture-id1269311624

don't post with rage.

Hahahahahaha!!!!