Who Fathered Prince Harry?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't buy that story. Carlitos was gifting Horse face a bracelet just before his wedding. He was not marrying Diana with noble intentions.

Aww...how do you know misery guts with all the fame and money in the world had noble intentions towards Charles? You know she organised the paparazzi on the night she died right? The media had already stopped harassing Diana after the divorce.

See how you've been sucked in by the anti monarchy media?

Just like Migraine Markle is sucking in the dupes now with her mindless blubbering. Did you know Migraine Markle was wearing Princess Diana's perfume when she met Harry?

I bet you didn't know that right?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Those divorces were not infamous. Diana was the people’s princess and this brought serious negative attention to the crown. Charles is egged regularly in public now. They have started arresting people.

Maybe negative attention in the USA because American men had a bone for Diana but the Crown as in the Queen was globally revered and King Charles regularly EGGED? I have only heard about him being egged once.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OK so I just looked up the egging... it has happened twice some little 20 yr old dickhead threw an egg... at the King for this reason...

" "This country was built on the blood of slaves," the protester shouted after throwing the eggs, per
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The man was arrested and later released on bail, per the AP."

some needs to teach the metamoron that the UK outlawed slavery 60 years before America.... it just goes to show how appalling the education system truly is... lol

No doubt the 20 year old didn't graduate high school.

Embarrassing.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If you watched the documentary I put up then you would know the entire Tudor line was illegal BECAUSE one of their ancestors was an illegitimate bastard Edward IV... they were not entitled to the throne... Edward IV WAS ILLIGITIMATE.

The English have traced their true pure blood royal to Michael Hastings who came to Australia when he was 17... watch the documentary from 30 minutes in if you cannot be bothered with the whole rigmarole ....

I think he is an Earl .... but Michael Hastings IS the rightful King of England.

But that’s what happens when a king cannot produce a legitimate heir. Anyone can rise to power in these situations. Historically, their small children heirs and wives were killed by their enemies to take power of the throne.

So, no I do not believe the real King of England is living in Australia. He was passed over like a schmuck.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What I find most interesting is both Camilla and Kate have historic ties to ancestry that has been linked to Charles and Williams line. Camilla’s line is historically the concubine… while Kate’s just wanted to be the queen.

Camilla is proof to never give up as a sidepiece… you just might end up as queen.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
-
But that’s what happens when a king cannot produce a legitimate heir. Anyone can rise to power in these situations. Historically, their small children heirs and wives were killed by their enemies to take power of the throne.

So, no I do not believe the real King of England is living in Australia. He was passed over like a schmuck.

They used to murder people who threatened their position on the throne. It wasn't very stable times that is for sure.

Michael Hastings or Earl Hastings is, through legitimate blood line, the lawful King of England whether you believe it or not.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What I find most interesting is both Camilla and Kate have historic ties to ancestry that has been linked to Charles and Williams line. Camilla’s line is historically the concubine… while Kate’s just wanted to be the queen.

Camilla is proof to never give up as a sidepiece… you just might end up as queen.

by rights Catherine and Camilla and Meghan have no right to be in the Royal family.... Lady Diana Spencer did though. She was the daughter of an Earl. And Diana has Indian blood in her ancestry.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And bullshitter markle isn't the first black clothes hanger in the royal family. There has been 3 before her...

Emma Thynn may not be a household name like Meghan Markle, but she is definitely transforming the idea of British Aristocracy and has been since her marriage in 2013. Emma McQuiston was born in 1986 to an Oxford University educated Nigerian father and an English socialite mother. Her father is currently one of the wealthiest men in West Africa. When her husband, Ceawlin, Viscount Weymouth, assumes the title held at the moment by his 86-year-old father, Alexander, the current, and seventh, Marquess of Bath, Emma will become Britain’s first Black marchioness, according to Vanity Fair. In the ranks of British peerage, a marquess and marchioness are second only to a duke and duchess. This makes Thynn currently the highest ranking Black British Royal!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
-

They used to murder people who threatened their position on the throne. It wasn't very stable times that is for sure.

Michael Hastings or Earl Hastings is, through legitimate blood line, the lawful King of England whether you believe it or not.

His ancestors were cheated out of the crown in the 15th century, but the true father of Edward VI was disputed because he was absent when Edward was thought to be conceived.

I’m saying that bloodline is not the only factor. King Henry VIII was mostly German. His first was was Italian.

Princess Diana had more right to the throne than all of the Windsors if you’re basing this on bloodlines. She has royalty in her line as well.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And bullshitter markle isn't the first black clothes hanger in the royal family. There has been 3 before her...

Emma Thynn may not be a household name like Meghan Markle, but she is definitely transforming the idea of British Aristocracy and has been since her marriage in 2013. Emma McQuiston was born in 1986 to an Oxford University educated Nigerian father and an English socialite mother. Her father is currently one of the wealthiest men in West Africa. When her husband, Ceawlin, Viscount Weymouth, assumes the title held at the moment by his 86-year-old father, Alexander, the current, and seventh, Marquess of Bath, Emma will become Britain’s first Black marchioness, according to Vanity Fair. In the ranks of British peerage, a marquess and marchioness are second only to a duke and duchess. This makes Thynn currently the highest ranking Black British Royal!

With great wealth comes great power and the ability to bend the rules…

It wasn’t allowed in high society here in the states. You had to be octane (1/8 or less if African descent) to even be a concubine or kept woman.

I would hardly call Megan black. She is mulatto.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
by rights Catherine and Camilla and Meghan have no right to be in the Royal family.... Lady Diana Spencer did though. She was the daughter of an Earl. And Diana has Indian blood in her ancestry.

I did not know that about Diana having Indian blood in her line.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Aww...how do you know misery guts with all the fame and money in the world had noble intentions towards Charles? You know she organised the paparazzi on the night she died right? The media had already stopped harassing Diana after the divorce.

See how you've been sucked in by the anti monarchy media?

Just like Migraine Markle is sucking in the dupes now with her mindless blubbering. Did you know Migraine Markle was wearing Princess Diana's perfume when she met Harry?

I bet you didn't know that right?

I thought you kept the insults to Meltdown?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
His ancestors were cheated out of the crown in the 15th century, but the true father of Edward VI was disputed because he was absent when Edward was thought to be conceived.

I’m saying that bloodline is not the only factor. King Henry VIII was mostly German. His first was was Italian.

Princess Diana had more right to the throne than all of the Windsors if you’re basing this on bloodlines. She has royalty in her line as well.

Henry VIII's wife was Katherine of Aragon, she was Spanish.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No, disease wiped out the kids. The various. Mothers died from infections after birth (birth bed fever)... they didn't have anti biotics remember?... and they weren't exactly clean back then

The person who has a direct legal line to the Plantangenet era is Michael Hastings NSW. OF COURSE they know about him...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Queen Mother was determined that one of the Lady Spencer's were going to marry Charles (there were 3 to choice from)... Diana's two older sisters didn't want the job and refused Charles hand. DIANA was the one that accepted....she was the 3rd choice.

And yes Diana was of English Royalty... and has Indian blood as well

So when the Harkles run around talking shit about the Royal family being white racists, they are talking out of their boo hoo hoo pity poor me arses.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is called "child bed fever".... I have been saying "birth bed fever"... it basically was after giving birth, the mothers developed infections that killed them.

Life was very short in those times which makes me angry they used to war making life 100 times worse...

The saddest story was 15 year old Edward the 6th declaring his cousin the next Queen, Lady Jane Grey who was only 15 when she and her husband were murdered. She was only Queen for 9 days.

That has got to be the saddest story next to locking up and murdering the young Duke of Warwick...or Earl of Warwick... I would have to look it up.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No, disease wiped out the kids. The various. Mothers died from infections after birth (birth bed fever)... they didn't have anti biotics remember?... and they weren't exactly clean back then

The person who has a direct legal line to the Plantangenet era is Michael Hastings NSW. OF COURSE they know about him...

Pretty sure the child king King Tutankhamun was murdered. His tomb and mummy coffin confirms these suspicions.

But I don’t believe anyone in the hierarchy would place a questionable birthrights child aka bastard on the throne. The entire kingdom would be subject to attacked by all enemies and justifiably so.

I’m not just basing my responses on headlines. I’m interjecting historical consistencies between empires. Don’t get me started on the ruler who had an entire concubine army at his disposal of 20,000 “soldiers” consisting of women and children sexually enslaved.

As for Harry… if being a red head is the only evidence, then I’m debunking the myth. Firstly because England and Ireland are so close. Lastly because it’s a recessive gene.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
-

Have you considered a citizens arrest of King Chuck #3?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It is called "child bed fever".... I have been saying "birth bed fever"... it basically was after giving birth, the mothers developed infections that killed them.

Life was very short in those times which makes me angry they used to war making life 100 times worse...

The saddest story was 15 year old Edward the 6th declaring his cousin the next Queen, Lady Jane Grey who was only 15 when she and her husband were murdered. She was only Queen for 9 days.

That has got to be the saddest story next to locking up and murdering the young Duke of Warwick...or Earl of Warwick... I would have to look it up.

I think it’s also important to point out that life had no value during this time.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
With great wealth comes great power and the ability to bend the rules…

It wasn’t allowed in high society here in the states. You had to be octane (1/8 or less if African descent) to even be a concubine or kept woman.

I would hardly call Megan black. She is mulatto.

Markle called herself black before she started calling herself coloured.

I don't care... I am still going through 67 lies Harry and Meghan told netflix in the 1st half of their doco for birdbrains.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Definitely a bad time to have been 'working class'

The Stanford Prison Experiment shaped our understanding of human's perverse relationship with power.

But the torture devices of the mid-evil times make BDSM look vanilla. Which further proves that religious extremists should be stopped at all costs.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Markle called herself black before she started calling herself coloured.

I don't care... I am still going through 67 lies Harry and Meghan told netflix in the 1st half of their doco for birdbrains.

She is an educated, public persona. We are in the midst of Floyd.

I haven’t watched it yet… but perhaps you made your decisions before watching it.

He wants a family. He looks like he is madly in love. My fiancé thinks she loves him because he is rich… but you can’t mask a smile like that and I’ve watched her acting career.