Who Fathered Prince Harry?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wrote this 12 years ago. Time for the peons, serfs and guttersnipes for an education. Time for @Dove see with her own eyes. Diana met Hewitt AFTER Harry was born...lol

Who Fathered Prince Harry?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That profile photo of Harry and James Hewitt the gutter press uses is deceptive. The only thing they have in common is red hair. Let me elaborate as a fine artist, I can pick up details like this easily enough.

Harry has the same eye set as his father… 1. Close set eyes, 2. both Harry and Charles have BLUE eyes Hewitt has BROWN eyes… 3. both Prince Charles and Prince Harry have protruding bones on the bridge of their nose… 4 James Hewitt is drop dead gorgeous and Harry and Charles are ordinary, at best. (Although King Charles III was really, really good looking when he was young)

mRVWIai.png

Harry does look like his father Prince Charles and nothing like James Hewitt and I am personally tired of deceptive press claiming the opposite….

KuWr35o.png

If Harry was sired by the drop dead gorgeous polo player James Hewitt (and he wasn’t) then Harry would have had either brown eyes or green eyes and NOT blue eyes…

Now this matter should be put to rest.

Harry and Charles share the same bridge of nose, the same close set BLUE EYES, the same wingnut ears set high. The shape of Harry and Charles mouths are identical.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh I know. Someone pointed out the eye thing lol

This was my mom that was telling me the press said back in the day that Harry may have a different father.

These are definately not the most attractive men lol

I've ignored the RF up until Meghan annoyed me so badly I had to join the fun :D

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh I know. Someone pointed out the eye thing lol

This was my mom that was telling me the press said back in the day that Harry may have a different father.

These are definately not the most attractive men lol

I've ignored the RF up until Meghan annoyed me so badly I had to join the fun :D

Well heaps of people still believe it Dovey but what it goes to show when it comes to The Royal or celebs a LOT of misinformation is spread around and once mud gets thrown, some of it sticks. I think I did a basic good job of explaining..

Even my English neighbour still thought Harry was Hewitts. I recently showed her my post and now she is convinced what I wrote was right.

You are very involved in your system of politics naturally and like most Americans think royals are like a Disney movie... its not... Yes they are surrounded by nice things but they have a duty and it must be performed whether they want it or not.
I can sleep in... they can't.

Their system of which I am a part is 1,000 years old.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well heaps of people still believe it Dovey but what it goes to show when it comes to The Royal or celebs a LOT of misinformation is spread around and once mud gets thrown, some of it sticks. I think I did a basic good job of explaining..

Even my English neighbour still thought Harry was Hewitts. I recently showed her my post and now she is convinced what I wrote was right.

You are very involved in your system of politics naturally and like most Americans think royals are like a Disney movie... its not... Yes they are surrounded by nice things but they have a duty and it must be performed whether they want it or not.
I can sleep in... they can't.

Their system of which I am a part is 1,000 years old.

No I get they are important and have a lot of duties and expectations.

I think Meghan is a scum bag who has embarrassed Americans by being so disgusting and disrespectful. Just because the RF isnt very important to Americans doesnt mean they shouldnt be respected - especially if someone makes the choice to marry into it.

I think they are viewed more like a soap opera than a Disney movie.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The queen was a descendant of Henry the eighths sister, and Henry’s family was ginger, that’s their excuse , I dunno.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe Diana was quoted as saying Harry should be king. He seems to have more backbone than his older brother.

Also, a rumor circulated that Charles & Camilla’s love child was adopted and living in Australia. Something about his grandmother’s deathbed confession.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meghan mocked the Queen and her husbands culture right in front of him on a docuseries. There was contempt and anger on his face

And he did nothing.

Because he is a spineless bitch of a man.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe Diana was quoted as saying Harry should be king. He seems to have more backbone than his older brother.

Also, a rumor circulated that Charles & Camilla’s love child was adopted and living in Australia. Something about his grandmother’s deathbed confession.

To hell with that horse.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well that is pure rubbish... Harry was an uncontrollable brat that EVERYONE was greatly concerned about. He failed high school. He is dumber than a box of dirt.

Lady C KNEW Diana... Lady C adopted Russian children used to play with William and Harry....Diana employed Lady C to write her story..

Diana made a big mistake telling THE TRUTH to Lady C about herself. Diana TOLD Lady C the truth so she wrote the truth.... Diana played up on Charles first... she had 4 lovers before Charles took off to Camilla...

Diana wanted William to be King instead of Charles.

You will not get the truth via our news or gossip mags. Lady C said the aristocracy NEVER talk to the press. The press are not allowed on the inside.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't believe you Americans think people who don't respond have no backbone...

Not responding to low or bad behaviour is how civilized people behave. It's called self control and takes effort to apply.

Back in the old days if you were an insolent whelp you would have been beheaded.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The real King of England lives in rural New South Wales Australia .... King Michael.

King Michael is a direct descendant.. going back before the Tudors took the throne..an official documentary was done on it.

Camilla was in love with her own husband and had children with him.. Camilla's husband cheated on Camilla. She did not hook up with Prince Charles until after his marriage was over.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can't believe you Americans think people who don't respond have no backbone...

Not responding to low or bad behaviour is how civilized people behave. It's called self control and takes effort to apply.

Back in the old days if you were an insolent whelp you would have been beheaded.

That isnt all Americans.

Many do mistake weakness and ego for strength....that's true.

But many other of us know strength is often in restraint.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well that is pure rubbish... Harry was an uncontrollable brat that EVERYONE was greatly concerned about. He failed high school. He is dumber than a box of dirt.

Lady C KNEW Diana... Lady C adopted Russian children used to play with William and Harry....Diana employed Lady C to write her story..

Diana made a big mistake telling THE TRUTH to Lady C about herself. Diana TOLD Lady C the truth so she wrote the truth.... Diana played up on Charles first... she had 4 lovers before Charles took off to Camilla...

Diana wanted William to be King instead of Charles.

You will not get the truth via our news or gossip mags. Lady C said the aristocracy NEVER talk to the press. The press are not allowed on the inside.

Are you insinuating the then future king of England married a non-virgin?

Not buying it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The real King of England lives in rural New South Wales Australia .... King Michael.

King Michael is a direct descendant.. going back before the Tudors took the throne..an official documentary was done on it.

Camilla was in love with her own husband and had children with him.. Camilla's husband cheated on Camilla. She did not hook up with Prince Charles until after his marriage was over.

This is what I was referring to about the man claiming to be the love child of Charles and Camilla.

Charles admitted to having an affair with Camilla that began in 1986 to Diana.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I practice this regularly… especially here. LOL @ “you Americans!”

Except I’m of British descent… so there is that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't buy that story. Carlitos was gifting Horse face a bracelet just before his wedding. He was not marrying Diana with noble intentions.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't buy that story. Carlitos was gifting Horse face a bracelet just before his wedding. He was not marrying Diana with noble intentions.

The queen did not approve of Camilla. He had nothing in common with Diana, who was hand selected by the queen. The fiasco that was their marriage is the reason Will & Harry were allowed to choose their own spouses.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The queen did not approve of Camilla. He had nothing in common with Diana, was hand selected by the queen. The fiasco that was their marriage is the reason Will & Harry were allowed to choose their own spouses.

It was also because of the failures o Margaret's and Anne's marriages. The only one never divorced is the former Queen's youngest, Edward.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It was also because of the failures o Margaret's and Anne's marriages. The only one never divorced is the former Queen's youngest, Edward.

Those divorces were not infamous. Diana was the people’s princess and this brought serious negative attention to the crown. Charles is egged regularly in public now. They have started arresting people.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

King Henry the VIII had no children and his sister is an ancestor of Queen Elizabeth II.

Any bastard child of King Henry VIII with a Brit would have stronger bloodlines to England than any of these people. His lines were mostly German.

Kate Middleton has bloodline ties to Ann Bolelyn.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
King Henry the VIII had no children and his sister is an ancestor of Queen Elizabeth II.

Any bastard child of King Henry VIII with a Brit would have stronger bloodlines to England than any of these people. His lines were mostly German.

Kate Middleton has bloodline ties to Ann Bolelyn.

If you watched the documentary I put up then you would know the entire Tudor line was illegal BECAUSE one of their ancestors was an illegitimate bastard Edward IV... they were not entitled to the throne... Edward IV WAS ILLIGITIMATE.

The English have traced their true pure blood royal to Michael Hastings who came to Australia when he was 17... watch the documentary from 30 minutes in if you cannot be bothered with the whole rigmarole ....

I think he is an Earl .... but Michael Hastings IS the rightful King of England.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is what I was referring to about the man claiming to be the love child of Charles and Camilla.

Charles admitted to having an affair with Camilla that began in 1986 to Diana.

Tsk... Charles did have a fling with Camilla before both of them married... he had MANY girlfriends not just Camilla.. when he married Diana they were two people in love but it did not last long.. 2 years perhaps??? About that. CAMILLIA fell in love with Andrew Parker Bowles. He cheated on her. Shit happens.

This is what happened... when Diana was engaged she PRETENDED to love EVERYTHING Charles loved.... thus, she lied ... after they married she did a 180 degree turn and demanded EVERYTHING her way including redecorating Kengsington Palace... Princes Charles at the time gave into EVERYTHING she wanted and then some until she sucked the life out of him....

It was Diana that didn't love Charles... Charlies gave up on Diana BUT she had a hand in her own downfall. Also after Harry was born Diana screwed around... Lady C said there were 4 she knew of but apparently there were more.

Charles put everything into his marriage...

Diana was made paranoid by some dweeb journalist called Bashir who lied to Princess Di getting her to tell her story in an interview and ending up sending her batty... as in seriously batty from paranoia.

I am only giving you an outline here.

For your press and our press CONTINUALLY lying about saintly Diana doesn't do them any favours because there are enough of us out there willing to report the truth. LADY C wrote the book and Diana was livered about it and then got Andrew Norton to write another one.

PRINCE Charles now King Charles III is a really great guy... he is funny, intelligent, kind, a gentleman, charming.... my Aunty Jean met him in Ireland and my brother who is the Curator of our WA MILITARY museum has met him when King Charles came to WA and both of them were honoured to do so.

Last edited: