Who Fathered Prince Harry?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The problem with handwritten record keeping is it isn’t accurate due to the human error factor. It doesn’t stand up in court either.

I don’t doubt that it’s possible that a man in power had the ability to hide it. However, when this occurs it’s typically wiped from existence entirely when malice is involved.

Hawaii is another country we invaded during a hostile takeover. From a military perspective, it was necessary.

the birth entry book still exists... it was flown out of Africa to the UK and put under lock and key.

He was born in a Commonwealth country...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
the birth entry book still exists... it was flown out of Africa to the UK and put under lock and key.

He was born in a Commonwealth country...

I remember that the sequence number was duplicative and it was posted with the matching sequence number record.

Not really sure why the rule is an issue since the first 7 were not born on American soil.

The rules the forefathers set forth were oppositional defiant to the crown and pure hypocrisy at best. If a white man wants to fuck anything, the rule book goes right out the window anyways.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe was an abusive narcissist as a father. He also secured the rights to distribute Johnny Walker in the US during prohibition, which I find fascinating. He is nothing more than an ambitious gangster who profited from insider trading.

His lineage is eloquently troubled. The lobotomy of a promiscuous child will never be ok to me. Neither will rape and murder. Interracial marriage is the least of their worries.
Joseph Kennedy was also a virulent racist & a Nazi sympathizer who adored Adolf Hitler. So Roosevelt had him recalled as ambassador to the UK. And yet his sons didn't align themselves with his values as they enlisted in the US military during WWII.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Obama's mother is American and so that makes him American wherever he was born but that law you have about being born on American soil should/could be adjusted to keep up with the modern times. Just a thought!

That wouldn’t be enough for presidency here tho… hence the public birth certificate circulation.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It's just like the right to bear arms law.

When it was made they never envisioned semi automatics or fully automatics.. or they wouldn't have made the law, "right to bear arms."

So that needs a re-look.

It was necessary when you consider the colonies expanding into the prairie, moving west, and fighting Indians.

It makes zero sense now.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember that the sequence number was duplicative and it was posted with the matching sequence number record.

Not really sure why the rule is an issue since the first 7 were not born on American soil.

The rules the forefathers set forth were oppositional defiant to the crown and pure hypocrisy at best. If a white man wants to fuck anything, the rule book goes right out the window anyways.

To me it is simple, Obama's mother was American so no matter where she birthed her child he is automatically American....

It is just common sense but rarely does the law put common sense with itself, does it?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
To me it is simple, Obama's mother was American so no matter where she birthed her child he is automatically American....

It is just common sense but rarely does the law put common sense with itself, does it?

They were cutting ties from the crown, committing treason and should have been hanged.

We had no bloodlines tied to the indigenous land we stole. It didn’t matter who your father was, it was the ties to this land that mattered most to them. They needed to create entitlement HERE.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They were cutting ties from the crown, committing treason and should have been hanged.

We had no bloodlines tied to the indigenous land we stole. It didn’t matter who your father was, it was the ties to this land that mattered most to them. They needed to create entitlement HERE.

Most natives had to follow the food if they lived off the land but I think Sth Americans built permanent structures and farmed... there are two main types of natives, farmers and nomads.

That is only in peaceful times though..

The land belonged to God... obviously people who built permanent structure own their portion of the planet own it, so I can understand their claims. That should be acknowledged.

Nomads followed the seasons and food and they were not above murder and theft.

Also you can't really own land because it has a nasty way of kicking you off it...

Silverchain is here bbl.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
FjIpjBz.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Stanford Prison Experiment shaped our understanding of human's perverse relationship with power.

But the torture devices of the mid-evil times make BDSM look vanilla. Which further proves that religious extremists should be stopped at all costs.

Hey the ocean makes a water glass look small!

I absolutely agree religious extremists of the church of woke should be stopped at all costs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
To be honest, I couldn't give less of a damn

I'm still floored at the revelation that medieval torture methods make BDSM look like the light hearted modern sex play that it is.

Who would have thunk it.

I wouldnt have even seen a connection but I missed out on that progressive education that makes the modern ruling class so very enlightened.

I never cared about the RF either but Meghan and Harry finally annoyed me so badly I started joining the fun lol

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That makes no sense. Can you name an instance when Australia has bailed out any Latin American country?

That makes no sense. Can you name an instance when Australia has bailed out any Latin American country?

When they will be asked they will..

The Failklands although a British territory was still a place battle's were fought and Australians and New Zealanders helped.

The Australian and New Zealand military belong to the King.