Virginia USA: Black kid shoots and kills 12 yr old white girl in suspected gang initiation

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Absolutely disgusting. Anyone in a nigger gang should be executed. In Springfield, nigger gangs are shooting each other nearly every night. These little fuckers are raised to act like feral monkeys and they should be treated accordingly. Killem!

...it's what happens when ya arm every citizen in yer country with an oozie, Lokmeer.

Get mass shootings, killings, 10 year olds killin other children, eh.
Who there, old blabber.

Brazoo has some of the toughest gun laws in the world and guess what?

Plenty of boons sporting assault rifles in the slums. We have even worse crime rates than the US.

Blacks living in a country full of libtards.

That's the cause of these problems, both in Brazoo and the US.

Europe has allowed the influx of these people in their countries and they're having the same problems.

You're not fooling anyone, Joe.

Is Uruguay a better place to move to, Rancid?

I read that their crime rate is much lower & a lot more socially stable than Brazil.

Once the pandemic is over, I'm actually thinking of taking a trip ta South America to see if there are any suitable places to live.

Or How about Ecuador? Is that any good?

What's yer experience? Recommendations?

Besides your own country, what other Ltino nations would you recommend on your continent?

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So glad I moved far away from anywhere people are all clumped up.

Fucking horrible.

I'm so glad my vehicle's tank has 160 litres of diesel and 64 litres of water onboard... the fuck off urge is ever present and I don't need to have someone on the news to tell me it's necessary...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Uruguay a better place to move to, Rancid?

I read that their crime rate is much lower & a lot more socially stable than Brazil.

Once the pandemic is over, I'm actually thinking of taking a trip ta South America to see if there are any suitable places to live.

Or How about Ecuador? Is that any good?

What's yer experience? Recommendations?

Besides your own country, what other Ltino nations would you recommend on your continent?

If the place tends to have leftist governments and too much "minorities", stay away from there

That's all you need to know

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If the place tends to have leftist governments and too much "minorities", stay away from there

That's all you need to know

I'm just interested in a place that'd be safe and livable for 2 - 5 months of the year while it's Winter in Canada.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fucking horrible.

US cities are becoming like Mexico, eh Dovey?

I've never been to Mexico so I cannot honestly answer that.

But America today doesnt look like the America I grew up in.

Actually, that's what an ex-Beauty Pageant Winner from your state of Michigan said in an interview as well.

She was a Miss Teen America Holder:

RSK04061.jpeg

...and then she moved to Canada and became a News Anchor:

professional-life-0.jpg

..said the USA doesn't resemble the country she grew up in or once represented.

She slo became a Canadian citizen.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Uruguay, Argentina, and Chile are the best places for White people in SA.

Argentina is doomed, my friend.

They've legalized abortions there and their new president is sending the country down the Venezoohell road as quick as he can

Better scratch that one from your list
Fuck me...they need another infusion of Third Reich...

I suppose Chile is also going bad then too.

Come to Turkey, Joe. Live in a liberal part of a conservative country and you will be happy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking horrible.

US cities are becoming like Mexico, eh Dovey?

I've never been to Mexico so I cannot honestly answer that.

But America today doesnt look like the America I grew up in.

Actually, that's what an ex-Beauty Pageant Winner from your state of Michigan said in an interview as well.

She was a Miss Teen America Holder:

RSK04061.jpeg

...and then she moved to Canada and became a News Anchor:

professional-life-0.jpg

..said the USA doesn't resemble the country she grew up in or once represented.

She slo became a Canadian citizen.

Lmao.....I feel her and i may have very different ideas on the America we grew up in lol.

I'd still prefer the US to Canada. Canada has absolutely no abortion restrictions and they dont even care about their healthcare crisis as they have that awful universal healthcare. Canada also let Karla Homoka just go on with her life after she murdered 3 girls.....including her own fucking sister.

I want to have the liberty to protect myself as well.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yer crazy & a bit too extreme fer me, but I still like you, Dovey.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They've legalized abortions there and their new president is sending the country down the Venezoohell road as quick as he can

Yep.

It breaks my heart seeing pictures of women celebrating the legal slaughter of their own children. It's so heartless.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Poor Lucia Bremer, she was on the way to help kids with an Easter Egg Hunt when she was slain.

iu

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep.

It breaks my heart seeing pictures of women celebrating the legal slaughter of their own children. It's so heartless.

You may be right.

However the way babies used to die was through disease & starvation.

And that happens when society or a naiton can no longer afford to feed them due in large part - overpopulation.

when the economic growth rate can't keep up with population growth.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep.

You may be right.

However the way babies used to die was through disease & starvation.

And that happens when society or a naiton can no longer afford to feed them due in large part - overpopulation.

when the economic growth rate can't keep up with population growth.

Well we should have consenting adults volunteer to give up their lives, then.

It's not a nation's job to do anything beyond protecting rights. We have plenty of food on the planet.

We dont slaughter because they might die of a disease, Joe. If human life was valued as it should be, these issues wouldn't exist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think it's interesting, Joe.....that you say I'm extreme, but also argue in favor of brutally killing the most vulnerable members of humanity as a "solution" to social ills.

I would say murdering helpless innocent human beings is pretty extreme.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yer crazy & a bit too extreme fer me, but I still like you, Dovey.

How am I extreme, Joe?

Well...fer starters...when you latch onto an idea...ya simply won't let go.

You' re rather inlfexible at times.

And I don't wanna git too close...lest I get devoured by...a Dove.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Absolutely disgusting. Anyone in a nigger gang should be executed. In Springfield, nigger gangs are shooting each other nearly every night. These little fuckers are raised to act like feral monkeys and they should be treated accordingly. Killem!

America's gettin' ta be too dangerous a place....even fer a visit....Lokmeer!

Methinx I'll stay home in safer quarters at my home in Soviet Canuckistan.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Have you ever considered that your use of pejoratives such as the word "nigger" is an accessory to hate crimes in the grand scheme of things?

I'll say the same for words like chink, beaner, redneck, cracker, and honky...
Dont be such a pussy, faggit lover. As I suspected, you're every bit as much of the problem as the libtards are. Stick a binky in your ass. Maybe that'll help.

I'm the same problem that some leftists present despite me disliking nearly everything progressives do?

Did you ever pass maths in grade school?
You're the same problem as the rest of the faggits. You want the many to bend to your FEW!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Virginia has been going to shit the past several years, over in the Richmond/Northern area.

Wanna know whats fucked up? My governor just got rid of the death penalty, the first Southern state to do so. BUT, he made sure that full born babies can be killed!!!

Fuckin' hell, kill babies, but not criminals.

What the hell? It's legal to murder a newborn baby?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Shall we all use this as an excuse to smash up our own hometown and get a new tele, then we can claim more money cos we have to live in a smashed up shit hole..

I doubt a single gang initiation where a white kills a black in a racially motivated attack has happened in the last 50 years or so, because if it had, you can bet that the Jew media would have screamed about it for months, if not years.