Vote for King Martini- Meltdown Mod

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You just inspired me to change my avi ♡

Nice!

I totally think Narcissism shouldn't remain a taboo subject.

Congrats, Dovey. This is a first step on the path to healing.

The narcissism observation stings, I know. The worst thing you can say to a narc is that they are a narc.

Everyone has some narcissistic traits. It becomes a problem when it interfers with your relationships. Inability to emphasize with others, have appropriate levels of self awareness and inability to accept criticism or correction.

Lots of that going on. It causes a lot of forum drama. People cannot or will not have productive discussions but rather chose personal attacks.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Bonesaw is hilarious. I’m explaining the forum drama and he busts out with

“Aren’t you a grandma”

Boy, did that shut me up lol

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Everyone has some narcissistic traits. It becomes a problem when it interfers with your relationships. Inability to emphasize with others, have appropriate levels of self awareness and inability to accept criticism or correction.

Well, I gotta say, Dovey, this certainly doesn't appear to be an issue with you.

In fact, I think you're very good at emphasizing with others.

• Funny
Reactions: cw_
OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I don't. To quote starwars:
“That’s how we’re gonna win. Not fighting what we hate, saving what we love.” —Rose, The Last Jedi
That’s not Star Wars

(Poofer unzipping his pants)
“Impressive “

(Poofer pulling out the girth)

“most impressive “

"Is that a can of tuna in your fly or are you happy to see me?"
Is that a nacho bel grande in your pants or am I just hungry?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I'll leave that to you then.
BwhahahahahahahahahahahahHhHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahah

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well, I gotta say, Dovey, this certainly doesn't appear to be an issue with you.

I'm far too laid back to be bothered with trying to control how I'm perceived by others.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm far too laid back to be bothered with trying to control how I'm perceived by others.