Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
CGr9ovN.jpg

You just inspired me to change my avi ♡

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I dunno, I'm an equity actor. You might have to buy the rights to use my voice. ; )

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I dunno, I'm an equity actor. You might have to buy the rights to use my voice. ; )
I’m down.

Money up front plus 15% of the ad revenue is what I give to everyone.

Ad Rev is where the real money is but it only pays out in 100 dollar increments. I just sent a 400 dollar payment to an album reviewer on YouTube for his help with one podcast.

I’ll get my ppl to talk to your ppl

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m down.

Ad Rev is where the real money is but it only pays out in 100 dollar increments. I just sent a 400 dollar payment to an album reviewer on YouTube for his help with one podcast.

Ragaholic?

Lol.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I’m down.

Ragaholic?

Lol.
I’m actually good with Daniel and he was the influence behind my discography reviews.

We just have two different tastes in music, but he’s a cool ass dude

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
You are such a damn drama queen lmao
No, I’m actually being a friend.

That bastard Bonesaw, and @Bastard Factory if that vile idiot comes here you have my permission to change his handle to “That Fucking Bastard Bonesaw” has corrupted the fragile mind of Oak to get back at you.

It’s clear as day, actually.

Oak is just a pawn

I don't agree with your analysis.
You shouldn’t.

You’ve been brainwashed by Bonesaw.

You need to lie down in a dark room, put on some Simon and Garfunkel and heal.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shit posting stopped ppl from these types of sites.

I don't understand.

If this and other sites like it are full of shit posters that would be removed to make a better forum. Why don't you start a new forum and fill it full of these fantastic content providers who so lurve your work? You would have control over who posts thereby having Poofer Approved material only.

Why are you trying to gain a limited panel on a board where you dislike 90% of people here?

Either you're masochistic or this promised New World is a total bunch of bullshit and you're just being a fuckin drama queen. Knowing you as I do it's drama time and you're just drivelling as per usual.

Prove me wrong. Link me to these new prophets and let's have a look at their hemline.
Ok, shit poster. You get one reply.

A. I don’t have time to invest in a forum. I had a forum. It was a success. It was beating SG. I pulled the plug.

No time for it and that was with Nazi Admin, Alpha who most of you clods think is dead, Flea, Caskur, Bland, Fox, Fat Danny, Pickles, and a couple Twitch trolls amongst the others. The place was popping off and there was no shit posts. Not one. If I had the time to do it, I would just to piss off all of you and your shit posting brethren and laugh.

B. Poofer approved material? Wtf are you on? I’ve never deleted a post ever and in my entire existence as a mod moved one post. The most editing I did was fixing margin rapers at BH who were a little salty their rl photos were chopped into a lemon party. So quit trying to gaslight stupid shit, cripple.

Im sorry, moron, but I would move your shit into the nearest dumpster. You are a shit poster and will never rise above being a shit poster. This place needs to be cleaned up of garbage drivel and it needs somebody willing to actually look out for what’s good for the board instead of the shit posters who post on it who aren’t. Sorry about your penis.

3. Reddit and Kiwi. Look for yourself.

Write in vote for a KM/cw_ consortium.

I'm down with that. You seem sensible and rational. Funny too.

Who cares what you’re down with. Since when did you become the owner?

You actually think you call shots, don’t you?

I call nothing and I know it. I guess I'm the only one on this forum that can't troll now either.

Any new rules just for Lily? Please let me know what they are...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I don't understand.

If this and other sites like it are full of shit posters that would be removed to make a better forum. Why don't you start a new forum and fill it full of these fantastic content providers who so lurve your work? You would have control over who posts thereby having Poofer Approved material only.

Why are you trying to gain a limited panel on a board where you dislike 90% of people here?

Either you're masochistic or this promised New World is a total bunch of bullshit and you're just being a fuckin drama queen. Knowing you as I do it's drama time and you're just drivelling as per usual.

Prove me wrong. Link me to these new prophets and let's have a look at their hemline.

A. I don’t have time to invest in a forum. I had a forum. It was a success. It was beating SG. I pulled the plug.

No time for it and that was with Nazi Admin, Alpha who most of you clods think is dead, Flea, Caskur, Bland, Fox, Fat Danny, Pickles, and a couple Twitch trolls amongst the others. The place was popping off and there was no shit posts. Not one. If I had the time to do it, I would just to piss off all of you and your shit posting brethren and laugh.

B. Poofer approved material? Wtf are you on? I’ve never deleted a post ever and in my entire existence as a mod moved one post. The most editing I did was fixing margin rapers at BH who were a little salty their rl photos were chopped into a lemon party. So quit trying to gaslight stupid shit, cripple.

Im sorry, moron, but I would move your shit into the nearest dumpster. You are a shit poster and will never rise above being a shit poster. This place needs to be cleaned up of garbage drivel and it needs somebody willing to actually look out for what’s good for the board instead of the shit posters who post on it who aren’t. Sorry about your penis.

I call nothing and I know it. I guess I'm the only one on this forum that can't troll now either.

Just don’t bring your trolling to my phone. Or else

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't understand.

I wasn't trolling you. Believe me you will never hear from me again. No worries. I'll delete your number now. I don't repeat my mistakes of trusting untrustworthy people.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I don't understand.

I wasn't trolling you. Believe me you will never hear from me again. No worries. I'll delete your number now. I don't repeat my mistakes of trusting untrustworthy people.

First you’re trolling, now you’re not. Make up your mind.

See what you got Bonesaw into now? Pfft

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

I don't understand.

Are emails ok?

Asking for Bonesaw

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't understand.

I troll some, but not on shit like you pulled. You are no longer on my phone. You have nothing to worry about.

Fuck off with that Bonesaw shit. He's not into any god damn thing.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I don't understand.

I troll some, but not on shit like you pulled.

I’m not even gonna bother replying to that anymore. You’re no victim. All you did was get Bonesaw caught up over something that happened online three years ago.

Weirdo

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

I don't understand.

I troll some, but not on shit like you pulled. You are no longer on my phone. You have nothing to worry about.

Fuck off with that Bonesaw shit. He's not into any god damn thing.
Well, I know he’s not into women….

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't understand.

I’m not even gonna bother replying to that anymore. You’re no victim. All you did was get Bonesaw caught up over something that happened online three years ago.

Weirdo

Bonesaw isn't even thinking about this while you whine on and on.

I can see why you keep going, you have nothing of interest to add to any forum that has any substance.

I get it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I don't understand.

So youd rather attack Fleas character and call her "untrustworthy" because she didnt embrace being rage texted over forum drama(that wasnt even an issue to anyone) and handle it the way you would have preferred?

The only mistake you made here was "trusting" someone who reasonable boundaries?

See what's happening here. Instead of accepting you did something that upset another person, you are deflecting and trying to villanize her.

What did she do to you? Nothing. You went at her.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

I don't understand.

Weirdo
I’m proud of you

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I don't understand.

So youd rather attack Fleas character and call her "untrustworthy" because she didnt embrace being rage texted over forum drama(that wasnt even an issue to anyone) and handle it the way you would have preferred?

The only mistake you made here was "trusting" someone who reasonable boundaries?

See what's happening here. Instead of accepting you did something that upset another person, you are deflecting and trying to villanize her.

It’s not even worth trying to explain. She will never take accountability for her actions. Ever.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't understand.

It’s not even worth trying to explain. She will never take accountability for her actions. Ever.

Oh but you spreading lies at 2 fucking forums isn't anything you have to take responsibility for is it?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Is it a bad time to mention at BH Bonesaw wrote this incredible story about how his friends trolled him in real life to go into a gay bath house and to get out he had to suck so many dicks he didn’t use a straw for two years because of ptsd?

I ribboned it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I don't understand.

Weirdo

Bonesaw isn't even thinking about this while you whine on and on.

I can see why you keep going, you have nothing of interest to add to any forum that has any substance.

I get it.

The only thing you have to offer any forum is being the fucking kick toy.

Go you