OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
(Ahem)

Ladies, gentlemen, and the slew of trannys here;

The glorious Flynn has decided to step down after doing a bang up job cleaning up this colostomy bag of a forum.

Now, it’s time for her wonderful vision to be realized;

It’s time to make meltdown great again.

Now, I have been reading leaflets on how to deal with the mentally challenged so 90% of the idiots here will still feel welcome even when they aren’t wanted.

This, is a forum, it’s not your forum, but BFs. And if his vision is to make this place a social pit stop, somebody has to guide it in the right direction and quite frankly, great content will make that possible.

The problem here is, there’s maybe four posters who are actually readable who create good content. And with 90% of the users here morons, that’s going to be a tough job.

Only one person besides Flynn, peace be upon her name, can do that.

Me.

I offer my services to @Bastard Factory . To fix the wrongs and come thru with the right. As I have already started trolling Reddit and looking for AZTuscon and Beaver who are both there.

The time has come.

I vote for King Martini
This is why Joe will always be welcomed in a forum I mod

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Pro tip, folks: never give the job to an applicant who's too busy tying your shoelaces with his tongue.

Always give it to the applicant who prefers sipping a piña colada while stretched out in a chaise longue atop the cliffs of Mendocino over an interview in a Pittsburgh HoJo.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
(Ahem)

The glorious Flynn has decided to step down after doing a bang up job cleaning up this colostomy bag of a forum.

Now, I have been reading leaflets on how to deal with the mentally challenged so 90% of the idiots here will still feel welcome even when they aren’t wanted.

This, is a forum, it’s not your forum, but BFs. And if his vision is to make this place a social pit stop, somebody has to guide it in the right direction and quite frankly, great content will make that possible.

The problem here is, there’s maybe four posters who are actually readable who create good content. And with 90% of the users here morons, that’s going to be a tough job.

Me.

I offer my services to @Bastard Factory . To fix the wrongs and come thru with the right. As I have already started trolling Reddit and looking for AZTuscon and Beaver who are both there.

The time has come.

I vote for King Martini

Well Martini, I cast a vote for you cuz...

....all them posters who badmouthed you, weren't exactly well-behaved or angels themselves.

They say all these bad things about you, but then when you try to have just a normal conversation with them about an issue, they don't let anyone challenge their POV in a constructive discussion.

Turns out, they're just very 1 sided people & it's more like 'My Way or the Highway' and now just STFU or else. Seems when they had the gavel or the fhe floor, they just tried to run people they didn't like off the board. I won't bother to name these people. It's self evident who they are.

But if they weren't any better behaved than the things they said about you (sometimes worse), figger we may as well give you a chance @Monkey D. Luffy

Last edited:
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
(Ahem)

Me.

The time has come.

I vote for King Martini

Well Martini, I cast a vote for you cuz...

....all them posters who badmouthed you, weren't exactly well-behaved or angels themselves.

They say all these bad things about you, but then when you try to have just a normal conversation with them about an issue, they don't let anyone challenge their POV in a constructive discussion.

Turns out, they're just very 1 sided people & it's more like 'My Way or the Highway' and now just STFU or else. Seems when they had the gavel or the fhe floor, they just tried to run people they didn't like off the board. I won't bother to name these people. It's self evident who they are.

But if they weren't any better behaved than the things they said about you (sometimes worse), figger we may as well give you a chance @Monkey D. Luffy
Well, Joe…..ppl are going to say whatever they want. Words on a screen never concerned me.

Great content is at a premium. So are great content creators. Once you bring in great content creators, the shit posting you have now can be fucked with, deleted, moved, whatever you want to do with it because it’s a shit post.

When you take a shit, you flush it.

Once I get my panel back, expect to see a better class of content coming in. Will there be shit posts, of course, but hopefully not for long.

Once all the drama in the kiwi asscave stops, expect to see a few new faces.

Ms. Anne Thrope

Factory Bastard
You know you don't get paid.
I get paid by rebranding this place in Flynn’s, peace be upon her name, image.

One of my kids took over my tiktok and it’s gained over 500 follows in a day. That many new faces along with share rates suddenly rising means the 1k a week I make will double by next week.

My YouTube is comfortable as is my podcast. This place needs the GOAT

Sooo... You're volunteering your kid to mod?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
(Ahem)

Me.

The time has come.
You had your chance, you told Sir BF you'd bring in certain OG posters and new recruits but managed a big fat ZERO! You brought nothing new, now I'm not saying you fucked it up as in abused your position but it became evident to BF that all you wanted was that "MODERATOR" banner to make yourself seem above all the regulars so you were relieved of your limited "duties"...
@Flynn should be the next global mod!! NOBODY ELSE! She wanted to better the board and this was proven when she stood down because of whiners who've now moved elsewhere anyway!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
the shit posting you have now can be fucked with, deleted, moved, whatever you want to do with it because it’s a shit post.

So post something Poofer doesn't like and you get deleted?

Vote for guaranteed panel abuse. You know you love it.
[/QUOTE]
You obviously only read what you want to read.

Go back to being the foot rest you are known to be, bus magnet.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
(Ahem)

Me.

The time has come.
You had your chance, you told Sir BF you'd bring in certain OG posters and new recruits but managed a big fat ZERO! You brought nothing new, now I'm not saying you fucked it up as in abused your position but it became evident to BF that all you wanted was that "MODERATOR" banner to make yourself seem above all the regulars so you were relieved of your limited "duties"...
@Flynn should be the next global mod!! NOBODY ELSE! She wanted to better the board and this was proven when she stood down because of whiners who've now moved elsewhere anyway!
Hey dummy, I can offer ppl to come here but I can’t make them.

Srsly, how stupid are you? Have you read the spastic drivel that this forum spews? You, like it or not, are one of the morons shit posting and suddenly turned into “readable “ lately.

Content drives forums. And if you are catering to fucking morons the only ppl who are attracted to shit posts are other shit posters and ppl like me who think watching morons babble amongst themselves like wild animals is humorous.

i don’t have time to mod a forum, but, I do have time to co-mod a forum with the understanding for me to pull new members from new places instead of trying to bring back relics I need a panel for meltdown.

Sorry, that’s what it’s going to take to bring in new members and the noobs want a certain amount of security that their shit won’t be fucked with.

Because the ppl I want to bring in aren’t fucking jokes.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
(Ahem)

Me.

The time has come.
Hey dummy, I can offer ppl to come here but I can’t make them.

Srsly, how stupid are you? Have you read the spastic drivel that this forum spews? You, like it or not, are one of the morons shit posting and suddenly turned into “readable “ lately.

Content drives forums. And if you are catering to fucking morons the only ppl who are attracted to shit posts are other shit posters and ppl like me who think watching morons babble amongst themselves like wild animals is humorous.

i don’t have time to mod a forum, but, I do have time to co-mod a forum with the understanding for me to pull new members from new places instead of trying to bring back relics I need a panel for meltdown.

Sorry, that’s what it’s going to take to bring in new members and the noobs want a certain amount of security that their shit won’t be fucked with.

I don't like arrogant people even when it's merited, your arrogance isn't merited hence my forever intolerance for you... Maybe if you stopped being an arrogant bartender we'd get along, maybe... I'm not here to impress you, I'm not here much at all anymore because I've been busy with a huge engineering project (yes, I know, I'm not an engineer according to you) but I have a little time now and I'm still trying to fathom the new and the recent BS out...

If you think you can do a job for the forum and bring in quality then talk to BF, and if you're true to your word I'll be the first to thank you for your efforts! I think Flynn deserved and still does deserve a real crack at it without being chased off too! I've not garnered the full picture yet to start calling people out, I'm loyal to this board and the gent behind it so if you wanna help him I'll get behind ya...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Listen, Harry Martini, you’ll need to convince the audience you can pull off the amazing trick of dragging in people who “aren’t fucking jokes” into what you consider a jacuzzi full of clowns.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Listen, Harry Martini, you’ll need to convince the audience you can pull off the amazing trick of dragging in people who “aren’t fucking jokes” into what you consider a jacuzzi full of clowns.
That’s the problem.

There’s around four big hitters from BH already here yet they don’t post.

Why don’t they post, Blurto? Read this place, that’s why.

I am all for fixing this place up. Hell, I’ve stated countless times I’m willing to troll ppl from different social medias. But that shit takes time. And if I’m doing it by myself, that shit takes a lot of time. And considering most of the rabble here is worthless, then it’s me and…..me doing all the work.

See, I have it in me to pop one more forum before I really retire from this shit. There is potential here, but there’s a shit load of alternatives ppl can be wasting their time on.

Raid Twitch streams. Easy. Who has a twitch account here besides me?

Twitter? Easiest place to troll. Who is willing to help? Who knows

If I’m going to do this, I need a panel. I can get cosplay simps here and who’s gonna defend this place if Flynn isn’t here?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
(Ahem)

Me.

The time has come.

I agree with the first part of your post, but Flynn was biased as hell bro.

I could tolerate her, but she was far from ideal. You and Grimm are much more preferable.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So Flynn is a trannie too? How many guys in dresses do they have around here?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Right..... surely if these so called "big hitters" were all that, they would have swooped in and raided the forum, driving away us regs in the process.

When I first joined up on here on the original board around 2010 time, this is exactly what I did, along with Dilf and half a dozen or so of our e-bro's, after we were banned by Badger on the YNC. After we left, the vast majority of the regs from that site flocked here and our presence was far from welcome, so we terrorised the board.

You can ask Semenmajor or even BF about this if you don't believe me. For a good couple of months or so the forum was packed and if I remember rightly, BF even messaged me in appreciation for attracting a load of traffic to his site.

There must have been at least 20 new users signed up from the YNC at that time, all thanks to me and Dilf. How many have you brought here? LOL

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Not a clue, I gave "her" the benefit of the doubt recently and promised to stop saying she's a trannie, but the latest rumour is it's some guy using his sister's pics. LOL
I dunno, after she had that beautiful av for some days I couldn't help feeling positive about her. It was like the inverse of the infamous Penguin pose...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Not a clue, I gave "her" the benefit of the doubt recently and promised to stop saying she's a trannie, but the latest rumour is it's some guy using his sister's pics. LOL
I dunno, after she had that beautiful av for some days I couldn't help feeling positive about her. It was like the inverse of the infamous Penguin pose...

It probably is a chick, judging by the sensitive behaviour and near mental breakdown recently....

For all the tough talk and potty mouth, she's as weak as a kitten behind the feisty, hostile exterior. Lulz

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That’s the problem.

I am all for fixing this place up. Hell, I’ve stated countless times I’m willing to troll ppl from different social medias. But that shit takes time. And if I’m doing it by myself, that shit takes a lot of time. And considering most of the rabble here is worthless, then it’s me and…..me doing all the work.

See, I have it in me to pop one more forum before I really retire from this shit. There is potential here, but there’s a shit load of alternatives ppl can be wasting their time on.

If I’m going to do this, I need a panel. I can get cosplay simps here and who’s gonna defend this place if Flynn isn’t here?

Are the BH people here maybe dead, did you see Benzo talking to them?

Blandscape must have personal issues because he don't post much at all now

I heard Flynn developed the stigmata when she was a mod, and the Pope has proclaimed her a saint for moderating these jerks for as long as she did.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Thing is, "popping a forum" isn't just a matter of "bringing in" the best peeps lurking in flamebo but also of "bringing out" the best in the peeps that are already here.

And that requires a glowing charm and an enticing personality. You can have all the connections in the world and three Tb's worth of "game-changing plans and projects" but if you ain't got the first two, you're no more of a draw than a pocketful of pinkish lint.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Thing is, "popping a forum" isn't just a matter of "bringing in" the best peeps lurking in flamebo but also of "bringing out" the best in the peeps that are already here.

And that requires a glowing charm and an enticing personality. You can have all the connections in the world and three Tb's worth of "game-changing plans and projects" but if you ain't got the first two, you're no more of a draw than a pocketful of pinkish lint.
Blurto, I ran Flamers Hall at BH and created a resurgence that put it back from the dregs of the Alexa Rankings to the point Goonsgay sent me a check.

There is no “bringing out the best” of a pile of shit. You flush it. There is nothing here outside of maybe five ppl who can create great content. Everyone else needs to go.

I turned down a panel at a forum that has 1k ppl reading it at all time to try and fix this place. I have ppl from that busy forum willing to come here if the riff raff is purged.

Meltdown needs a different approach then the same shit being said over and over. I have zero loyalties to anybody but great content creators. Flynn did a great job. She needs to come back.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

That’s the problem.

Are the BH people here maybe dead, did you see Benzo talking to them?

Blandscape must have personal issues because he don't post much at all now

I heard Flynn developed the stigmata when she was a mod, and the Pope has proclaimed her a saint for moderating these jerks for as long as she did.
Actually….

When I had a panel they all reached out to me either here or on Twitter. They all said the same thing “I read you but nobody else” or thought the Summer of Poofer was hilarious.

I had a couple ppl interested in a flame match but nobody wanted to post surrounded by a bunch of fools.

I didn’t blame them one bit.

Shit posting stopped ppl from these types of sites.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck flame matches, man!

Give us fotoz of kittenz what cant spell!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Shit posting stopped ppl from these types of sites.

I don't understand.

If this and other sites like it are full of shit posters that would be removed to make a better forum. Why don't you start a new forum and fill it full of these fantastic content providers who so lurve your work? You would have control over who posts thereby having Poofer Approved material only.

Why are you trying to gain a limited panel on a board where you dislike 90% of people here?

Either you're masochistic or this promised New World is a total bunch of bullshit and you're just being a fuckin drama queen. Knowing you as I do it's drama time and you're just drivelling as per usual.

Prove me wrong. Link me to these new prophets and let's have a look at their hemline.