Vote for King Martini- Meltdown Mod

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Here's a thought, Mongtini. Why not start your own forum, where you can strut around like a peacock as much as you like and flex your shiny panel, while reliving the 2006 BH glory dayz, with all these "big hitters" you speak so fondly of?

Trying to muscle in on here and mould the board into something which suits you, while proclaiming how 90% of the regs have "got to go" is taking the piss quite frankly. A forum kicktoy like you who has been the butt of everyone's jokes and a complete laughingstock several times now, is in no position to be dictating how this place should be run or who should be allowed to post here and who shouldn't.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Why are you trying to gain a limited panel on a board where you dislike 90% of people here?

You beat me to it...

Yeah. I was confused when I read it then realised I probably beat you to the post button by a matter of moments.

It proves the general consensus regarding the retarded barman.

He's a classy cunt though so he always washes the spittoons out at the end of the day.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why are you trying to gain a limited panel on a board where you dislike 90% of people here?

You beat me to it...

Yeah. I was confused when I read it then realised I probably beat you to the post button by a matter of moments.

It proves the general consensus regarding the retarded barman.

He's a classy cunt though so he always washes the spittoons out at the end of the day.

The fucker grinds my gears, same swelled ego and retarded promises, which he never keeps, over and over again.

Someone needs to snip his internet connection outside his hovel.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because the ppl I want to bring in aren’t fucking jokes.

Listen, Harry Martini, you’ll need to convince the audience you can pull off the amazing trick of dragging in people who “aren’t fucking jokes” into what you consider a jacuzzi full of clowns.
That’s the problem.

There’s around four big hitters from BH already here yet they don’t post.

Why don’t they post, Blurto? Read this place, that’s why.

I am all for fixing this place up. Hell, I’ve stated countless times I’m willing to troll ppl from different social medias. But that shit takes time. And if I’m doing it by myself, that shit takes a lot of time. And considering most of the rabble here is worthless, then it’s me and…..me doing all the work.

See, I have it in me to pop one more forum before I really retire from this shit. There is potential here, but there’s a shit load of alternatives ppl can be wasting their time on.

Raid Twitch streams. Easy. Who has a twitch account here besides me?

Twitter? Easiest place to troll. Who is willing to help? Who knows

If I’m going to do this, I need a panel. I can get cosplay simps here and who’s gonna defend this place if Flynn isn’t here?

Are the BH people here maybe dead, did you see Benzo talking to them?

Blandscape must have personal issues because he don't post much at all now

I heard Flynn developed the stigmata when she was a mod, and the Pope has proclaimed her a saint for moderating these jerks for as long as she did.
Actually….

When I had a panel they all reached out to me either here or on Twitter. They all said the same thing “I read you but nobody else” or thought the Summer of Poofer was hilarious.

I had a couple ppl interested in a flame match but nobody wanted to post surrounded by a bunch of fools.

I didn’t blame them one bit.

Shit posting stopped ppl from these types of sites.

The good writers are all at websites, writing. People want their shit to be read by more than 10 people, and the stuff written in BH and TRF depended on others who provided good material to work off of.

Brent was great to work off of, that was why I used him in the last post to TRF. You could write tons of flames just using his wrasslen matches as material.

Brent is gone but we still got some asshole who was kicked out of the cunt wranglers tossing his dirty diapers around the forum.

I think getting "content" in any troll forum is not going to happen.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

I don't understand.

If this and other sites like it are full of shit posters that would be removed to make a better forum. Why don't you start a new forum and fill it full of these fantastic content providers who so lurve your work? You would have control over who posts thereby having Poofer Approved material only.

Either you're masochistic or this promised New World is a total bunch of bullshit and you're just being a fuckin drama queen. Knowing you as I do it's drama time and you're just drivelling as per usual.

Prove me wrong. Link me to these new prophets and let's have a look at their hemline.
Ok, shit poster. You get one reply.

A. I don’t have time to invest in a forum. I had a forum. It was a success. It was beating SG. I pulled the plug.

No time for it and that was with Nazi Admin, Alpha who most of you clods think is dead, Flea, Caskur, Bland, Fox, Fat Danny, Pickles, and a couple Twitch trolls amongst the others. The place was popping off and there was no shit posts. Not one. If I had the time to do it, I would just to piss off all of you and your shit posting brethren and laugh.

B. Poofer approved material? Wtf are you on? I’ve never deleted a post ever and in my entire existence as a mod moved one post. The most editing I did was fixing margin rapers at BH who were a little salty their rl photos were chopped into a lemon party. So quit trying to gaslight stupid shit, cripple.

Im sorry, moron, but I would move your shit into the nearest dumpster. You are a shit poster and will never rise above being a shit poster. This place needs to be cleaned up of garbage drivel and it needs somebody willing to actually look out for what’s good for the board instead of the shit posters who post on it who aren’t. Sorry about your penis.

3. Reddit and Kiwi. Look for yourself.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Because the ppl I want to bring in aren’t fucking jokes.

Listen, Harry Martini, you’ll need to convince the audience you can pull off the amazing trick of dragging in people who “aren’t fucking jokes” into what you consider a jacuzzi full of clowns.
That’s the problem.

There’s around four big hitters from BH already here yet they don’t post.

Why don’t they post, Blurto? Read this place, that’s why.

I am all for fixing this place up. Hell, I’ve stated countless times I’m willing to troll ppl from different social medias. But that shit takes time. And if I’m doing it by myself, that shit takes a lot of time. And considering most of the rabble here is worthless, then it’s me and…..me doing all the work.

See, I have it in me to pop one more forum before I really retire from this shit. There is potential here, but there’s a shit load of alternatives ppl can be wasting their time on.

Raid Twitch streams. Easy. Who has a twitch account here besides me?

Twitter? Easiest place to troll. Who is willing to help? Who knows

If I’m going to do this, I need a panel. I can get cosplay simps here and who’s gonna defend this place if Flynn isn’t here?

Are the BH people here maybe dead, did you see Benzo talking to them?

Blandscape must have personal issues because he don't post much at all now

I heard Flynn developed the stigmata when she was a mod, and the Pope has proclaimed her a saint for moderating these jerks for as long as she did.
Actually….

When I had a panel they all reached out to me either here or on Twitter. They all said the same thing “I read you but nobody else” or thought the Summer of Poofer was hilarious.

I had a couple ppl interested in a flame match but nobody wanted to post surrounded by a bunch of fools.

I didn’t blame them one bit.

The good writers are all at websites, writing. People want their shit to be read by more than 10 people, and the stuff written in BH and TRF depended on others who provided good material to work off of.

Brent was great to work off of, that was why I used him in the last post to TRF. You could write tons of flames just using his wrasslen matches as material.

Brent is gone but we still got some asshole who was kicked out of the cunt wranglers tossing his dirty diapers around the forum.

I think getting "content" in any troll forum is not going to happen.
Take out the trash, and the content will come.

This place needs one hot post to pop off, and the problem is the morons here wouldn’t know how to cope with it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
(Ahem)

Ladies, gentlemen, and the slew of trannys here;

The glorious Flynn has decided to step down after doing a bang up job cleaning up this colostomy bag of a forum.

Now, it’s time for her wonderful vision to be realized;

It’s time to make meltdown great again.

Now, I have been reading leaflets on how to deal with the mentally challenged so 90% of the idiots here will still feel welcome even when they aren’t wanted.

This, is a forum, it’s not your forum, but BFs. And if his vision is to make this place a social pit stop, somebody has to guide it in the right direction and quite frankly, great content will make that possible.

The problem here is, there’s maybe four posters who are actually readable who create good content. And with 90% of the users here morons, that’s going to be a tough job.

Only one person besides Flynn, peace be upon her name, can do that.

Me.

I offer my services to @Bastard Factory . To fix the wrongs and come thru with the right. As I have already started trolling Reddit and looking for AZTuscon and Beaver who are both there.

The time has come.
You had your chance, you told Sir BF you'd bring in certain OG posters and new recruits but managed a big fat ZERO! You brought nothing new, now I'm not saying you fucked it up as in abused your position but it became evident to BF that all you wanted was that "MODERATOR" banner to make yourself seem above all the regulars so you were relieved of your limited "duties"...
@Flynn should be the next global mod!! NOBODY ELSE! She wanted to better the board and this was proven when she stood down because of whiners who've now moved elsewhere anyway!

Did you just call me a "whiner", Shamp?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't understand.

If this and other sites like it are full of shit posters that would be removed to make a better forum. Why don't you start a new forum and fill it full of these fantastic content providers who so lurve your work? You would have control over who posts thereby having Poofer Approved material only.

Either you're masochistic or this promised New World is a total bunch of bullshit and you're just being a fuckin drama queen. Knowing you as I do it's drama time and you're just drivelling as per usual.

Prove me wrong. Link me to these new prophets and let's have a look at their hemline.

A. I don’t have time to invest in a forum. I had a forum. It was a success. It was beating SG. I pulled the plug.

No time for it and that was with Nazi Admin, Alpha who most of you clods think is dead, Flea, Caskur, Bland, Fox, Fat Danny, Pickles, and a couple Twitch trolls amongst the others. The place was popping off and there was no shit posts. Not one. If I had the time to do it, I would just to piss off all of you and your shit posting brethren and laugh.

B. Poofer approved material? Wtf are you on? I’ve never deleted a post ever and in my entire existence as a mod moved one post. The most editing I did was fixing margin rapers at BH who were a little salty their rl photos were chopped into a lemon party. So quit trying to gaslight stupid shit, cripple.

Im sorry, moron, but I would move your shit into the nearest dumpster. You are a shit poster and will never rise above being a shit poster. This place needs to be cleaned up of garbage drivel and it needs somebody willing to actually look out for what’s good for the board instead of the shit posters who post on it who aren’t. Sorry about your penis.

Write in vote for a KM/cw_ consortium.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't understand.

I'm down with that. You seem sensible and rational. Funny too.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I don't understand.

I'm down with that. You seem sensible and rational. Funny too.

Who cares what you’re down with. Since when did you become the owner?

You actually think you call shots, don’t you?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I certainly don't care. Shall I report that post for owner impersonation? : P

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I missed the help wanted sign that BF hung. Can anyone post a link to it?

@Monkey D. Luffy - ^^you see this sarcastic shit? And you’re over there defending her?

She really thinks being a mod is a God given blessing. Good lawd almighty
Yeah but did I reply to it? Nope

I watched it die

You’re enabling this. Fucking troll lol
I’m just pointing out things here and there.

Seriously Flea, how come nobody is pointing a finger at Bonesaw over this?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

@Monkey D. Luffy - ^^you see this sarcastic shit? And you’re over there defending her?

I watched it die

All he did was reply to an email. I legit got it twisted and corrected what I said. But this bitch is acting like I tried to murder her and there is a huge conspiracy against her.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I watched it die

Its because they both hate me.

I'm not even kidding. They wont say shit to eachother about anything and that's WHY.

Big and I have been making fun of this for a while now lol.

I'm the boogie man that keeps them bonded.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

I watched it die

All he did was reply to an email. I legit got it twisted and corrected what I said. But this bitch is acting like I tried to murder her and there is a huge conspiracy against her.
(Spits out Prime energy drink)

An email? That’s even worse.

Yes, I blame Bonesaw for all of this.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I watched it die

If Bone starts getting dragged, it’s all her fault. The gloves will come off

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

I watched it die

If Bone starts getting dragged, it’s all her fault. The gloves will come off
Nope. Bonesaw did all of this.

He could have just clicked the little garbage can tab when he saw it. You can even drag and drop it with your finger on iphone.

But he didn’t, that fucking bastard.

Now, this guy is your friend, and he meticulously crafted out something to get your anxiety levels twerking. Some fucking friend.

May you and Oak heal from this.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
You are such a damn drama queen lmao
No, I’m actually being a friend.

That bastard Bonesaw, and @Bastard Factory if that vile idiot comes here you have my permission to change his handle to “That Fucking Bastard Bonesaw” has corrupted the fragile mind of Oak to get back at you.

It’s clear as day, actually.

Oak is just a pawn

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
CGr9ovN.jpg