Vote for King Martini- Meltdown Mod

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
well bonesaw's point was proven, flaming is dead and their is nothing being posted now that is worth coming back on the forums to read.

Reactions: cw_

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Shit posting stopped ppl from these types of sites.

I don't understand.

If this and other sites like it are full of shit posters that would be removed to make a better forum. Why don't you start a new forum and fill it full of these fantastic content providers who so lurve your work? You would have control over who posts thereby having Poofer Approved material only.

Why are you trying to gain a limited panel on a board where you dislike 90% of people here?

Either you're masochistic or this promised New World is a total bunch of bullshit and you're just being a fuckin drama queen. Knowing you as I do it's drama time and you're just drivelling as per usual.

Prove me wrong. Link me to these new prophets and let's have a look at their hemline.
Ok, shit poster. You get one reply.

A. I don’t have time to invest in a forum. I had a forum. It was a success. It was beating SG. I pulled the plug.

No time for it and that was with Nazi Admin, Alpha who most of you clods think is dead, Flea, Caskur, Bland, Fox, Fat Danny, Pickles, and a couple Twitch trolls amongst the others. The place was popping off and there was no shit posts. Not one. If I had the time to do it, I would just to piss off all of you and your shit posting brethren and laugh.

B. Poofer approved material? Wtf are you on? I’ve never deleted a post ever and in my entire existence as a mod moved one post. The most editing I did was fixing margin rapers at BH who were a little salty their rl photos were chopped into a lemon party. So quit trying to gaslight stupid shit, cripple.

Im sorry, moron, but I would move your shit into the nearest dumpster. You are a shit poster and will never rise above being a shit poster. This place needs to be cleaned up of garbage drivel and it needs somebody willing to actually look out for what’s good for the board instead of the shit posters who post on it who aren’t. Sorry about your penis.

3. Reddit and Kiwi. Look for yourself.

Write in vote for a KM/cw_ consortium.

I'm down with that. You seem sensible and rational. Funny too.

Who cares what you’re down with. Since when did you become the owner?

You actually think you call shots, don’t you?

I call nothing and I know it. I guess I'm the only one on this forum that can't troll now either.

Any new rules just for Lily? Please let me know what they are...

Just don’t bring your trolling to my phone. Or else

I wasn't trolling you. Believe me you will never hear from me again. No worries. I'll delete your number now. I don't repeat my mistakes of trusting untrustworthy people.

So youd rather attack Fleas character and call her "untrustworthy" because she didnt embrace being rage texted over forum drama(that wasnt even an issue to anyone) and handle it the way you would have preferred?

The only mistake you made here was "trusting" someone who reasonable boundaries?

See what's happening here. Instead of accepting you did something that upset another person, you are deflecting and trying to villanize her.

What did she do to you? Nothing. You went at her.

It’s not even worth trying to explain. She will never take accountability for her actions. Ever.

Oh but you spreading lies at 2 fucking forums isn't anything you have to take responsibility for is it?

I already did. But by you admitting it, you can’t play woe is me. So now, who gives a fuck. I’ll talk shit wherever I want, you ungrateful cow

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
well bonesaw's point was proven, flaming is dead and their is nothing being posted now that is worth coming back on the forums to read.
Truth

If he came back here with his bath house stories he would be a god.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But what could be done? Surely we could try. A bunch of shit stirring trolls could prove entertaining if we wanted to.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't understand.

If this and other sites like it are full of shit posters that would be removed to make a better forum. Why don't you start a new forum and fill it full of these fantastic content providers who so lurve your work? You would have control over who posts thereby having Poofer Approved material only.

Why are you trying to gain a limited panel on a board where you dislike 90% of people here?

Either you're masochistic or this promised New World is a total bunch of bullshit and you're just being a fuckin drama queen. Knowing you as I do it's drama time and you're just drivelling as per usual.

Prove me wrong. Link me to these new prophets and let's have a look at their hemline.

A. I don’t have time to invest in a forum. I had a forum. It was a success. It was beating SG. I pulled the plug.

No time for it and that was with Nazi Admin, Alpha who most of you clods think is dead, Flea, Caskur, Bland, Fox, Fat Danny, Pickles, and a couple Twitch trolls amongst the others. The place was popping off and there was no shit posts. Not one. If I had the time to do it, I would just to piss off all of you and your shit posting brethren and laugh.

B. Poofer approved material? Wtf are you on? I’ve never deleted a post ever and in my entire existence as a mod moved one post. The most editing I did was fixing margin rapers at BH who were a little salty their rl photos were chopped into a lemon party. So quit trying to gaslight stupid shit, cripple.

Im sorry, moron, but I would move your shit into the nearest dumpster. You are a shit poster and will never rise above being a shit poster. This place needs to be cleaned up of garbage drivel and it needs somebody willing to actually look out for what’s good for the board instead of the shit posters who post on it who aren’t. Sorry about your penis.

I call nothing and I know it. I guess I'm the only one on this forum that can't troll now either.

I wasn't trolling you. Believe me you will never hear from me again. No worries. I'll delete your number now. I don't repeat my mistakes of trusting untrustworthy people.

So youd rather attack Fleas character and call her "untrustworthy" because she didnt embrace being rage texted over forum drama(that wasnt even an issue to anyone) and handle it the way you would have preferred?

The only mistake you made here was "trusting" someone who reasonable boundaries?

See what's happening here. Instead of accepting you did something that upset another person, you are deflecting and trying to villanize her.

It’s not even worth trying to explain. She will never take accountability for her actions. Ever.

Oh but you spreading lies at 2 fucking forums isn't anything you have to take responsibility for is it?

I already did. But by you admitting it, you can’t play woe is me. So now, who gives a fuck. I’ll talk shit wherever I want, you ungrateful cow

Ungrateful?! I gave you so much of my time when you were crying and whining about what they did to you. I have been supportive of you for your mental health issues.

YOU are the ungrateful bitch, thinking you're entitled to support and then fucking over someone just because you feel like it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I don't understand.

Ungrateful?! I gave you so much of my time when you were crying and whining about what they did to you. I have been supportive of you for your mental health issues.

YOU are the ungrateful bitch, thinking you're entitled to support and then fucking over someone just because you feel like it.

You fuck over and turn on people because you feel like it.

Maybe she just decided she didnt like you. You do that shit.....js.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I don't understand.

I didn’t fuck you over tho. It’s all in your head.

You were “trolling”, remember?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
this is a knitting circle now, yanno
Nah it’s more feeding time at an old ppls home that’s exclusive to downs victims.

These idiots can’t see past their foreheads to see great content let alone make it

This isn't the environment. Let's be honest. Almost every current poster has a beef with someone from somewhere else. They have been allowed to dominate and come here to use thread topics to fight.

How is creativity going to flourish when it's all sorts of people with axes to grind?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't understand.

No, you fucked me over on two boards, making an already difficult job impossible. Just so you can get some attention.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I don't understand.

No, you fucked me over on two boards, making an already difficult job impossible. Just so you can get some attention.

Oh wow. So did it work? Did I get attention when I did whatever it is you think I did?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't understand.

Oh wow. So did it work? Did I get attention when I did whatever it is you think I did?

Lots and lots and lots. Don't play stupid.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You just inspired me to change my avi ♡

Nice!

I totally think Narcissism shouldn't remain a taboo subject.

Congrats, Dovey. This is a first step on the path to healing.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't. To quote starwars:
“That’s how we’re gonna win. Not fighting what we hate, saving what we love.” —Rose, The Last Jedi

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah it’s more feeding time at an old ppls home that’s exclusive to downs victims.

These idiots can’t see past their foreheads to see great content let alone make it

This isn’t content. It’s mental Illness.

Yours bitch.

Not this time. I ain’t the one looking crazy here lmao

Whatever, you're the picture of sanity. You should go back and read your earlier paranoid posts.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

This isn't the environment. Let's be honest. Almost every current poster has a beef with someone from somewhere else. They have been allowed to dominate and come here to use thread topics to fight.

How is creativity going to flourish when it's all sorts of people with axes to grind?
Honestly?

Just drop it all and start fresh. That’s the only way.

The shit posters here can’t help themselves and the content creators need to stop lowering themselves to that level.

Im not getting involved in the roast beef between you and Flea. I like you Oak, but I’ve known Flea longer then anybody else on these forums and she’s always been 100 with me.

I blame Bonesaw

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I'm having illusions all this confusion's
Driving me mad inside
I'm having illusions all this confusion's
Fuckin' me up with my mind

Lmao

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I miss Bonesaw.

I hardly knew him, but I thought he had potential.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Honestly?

Just drop it all and start fresh. That’s the only way.

The shit posters here can’t help themselves and the content creators need to stop lowering themselves to that level.

Im not getting involved in the roast beef between you and Flea. I like you Oak, but I’ve known Flea longer then anybody else on these forums and she’s always been 100 with me.

I blame Bonesaw

I'm not asking you to do any thing of the sort. I was responding to your comments about content.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
“That’s how we’re gonna win. Not fighting what we hate, saving what we love.” —Rose, The Last Jedi
That’s not Star Wars

(Poofer unzipping his pants)
“Impressive “

(Poofer pulling out the girth)

“most impressive “

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s not Star Wars

(Poofer unzipping his pants)
“Impressive “

(Poofer pulling out the girth)

“most impressive “

"Is that a can of tuna in your fly or are you happy to see me?"