Walgreens Corp lying about closure of stores in SF

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Odd that some are so offended that I would suggest that a massive corporate chain might be closing retail locations for the exact reason they told investors they would close locations, rather than the reasons stated in their external PR," Preston said in a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
on Friday."

"In a
, Walgreens announced it would launch a "Transformational Cost Management Program" that would shutter 200 stores in the US in order to save $1.5 billion in annual expenses by 2022.
A May study published by Stanford economist Nicholas Bloom found 15% of residents left San Francisco during the pandemic and have not returned, which he told
could explain Walgreens' waning customer base in the city.
San Francisco does have relatively
, which criminal justice researcher Magnus Lofstrom told
could be due in part to
Walgreens did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment."

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Five stores in one city.

Ouch!!

But when shoplifters are never prosecuted, it makes sense...

If you knew anything about SF, you would see that they oversaturated the market. If you read what WG wrote in a filing to the SEC, they have been planning to shutter 200 stores around the US.

But you don't read, you spew shitty talking points. You are a low quality poster.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Five stores in one city.

Ouch!!

In 2019 they had 30 locations in SF. Today they 20 which is a lose of 10 and now they will be closing five more bring the total down to 15. They spend 47 times their usual amount per store on security and theft loses in SF. So, yes, despite Poark's mindless moaning the thefts are the reason those stores are losing money and are getting closed.

They have closed half in just two years and it will probably keep dropping because companies are in business to make money and close stores which lose money.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poark thinks this isn't real. It is, it is run by organized crime, and mostly by black gangs.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
niggers are robbing their own cities to death. Walgreens, CVS, Target, and other companies are closing their shit down. Niggers are on a free for all in the name of social justice these days.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Of course losing hundreds of thousands per year in forced donations to criminals isnt a factor in walgreeens closing stores in the areas it’s happening

What kind of dummy would make that absurd conclusion?

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Five stores in one city.

Ouch!!

In 2019 they had 30 locations in SF. Today they 20 which is a lose of 10 and now they will be closing five more bring the total down to 15. They spend 47 times their usual amount per store on security and theft loses in SF. So, yes, despite Poark's mindless moaning the thefts are the reason those stores are losing money and are getting closed.

They have closed half in just two years and it will probably keep dropping because companies are in business to make money and close stores which lose money.

First, I'm not moaning, faggot.

Second, 30 locations in a city smaller than San Diego which has 8? STFU you gullible fuck.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Five stores in one city.

Ouch!!

First, I'm not moaning, faggot.

Second, 30 locations in a city smaller than San Diego which has 8? STFU you gullible fuck.

Cherry-pick much, Lily the Leaker?

Let us pick a city in a Republican State. How about Alabama? Birmingham is a city there with 21 Walgreens.

Birmingham has less than 1/4 the population of San Francisco. So that would be like San Francisco having about 86 Walgreens.

Spin that, you dumb fucker.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Five stores in one city.

Ouch!!

If you knew anything about SF, you would see that they oversaturated the market. If you read what WG wrote in a filing to the SEC, they have been planning to shutter 200 stores around the US.

But you don't read, you spew shitty talking points. You are a low quality poster.

They had very little competition in San Francisco because the city has anti-business regulations which kept out big box stores which dominate most markets. That meant small store format stores like Walgreens dominated at least in the city. Now even those are closing not because of a lack of demand but because of liberals causing a breakdown of law and order.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BTW if you park a car in SF which is on the street and not in a secure controlled and guarded parking lot then it will get broken into. If it looks like you have anything valuable then it is highly likely you will be subject to an armed robbery. No, the city police will not proactively do anything, they have been ordered not to do so, and it is highly doubtful anyone will ever get caught much less prosecuted. The far left has just decided you getting robbed and assaulted is the price for theor political careers and power.

These poor australian guys didn't recognize this new liberal truth and wrongly thought authorities gave a shot about actually enforcing the law. They do not.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There appears to be a common trend in regards to the ethnicity of the perps committing the theft, I just can't put my finger on what though...

Yeah. A common thread called Poverty, Lack of Education, Income Inequality, Lack of Employment Opportunity. Do all of those things affect blacks in inordinate numbers? Why, Yes. And do all those things also make people behave inappropriately? Why, Yes, again. Weird how cause/effect works.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Five stores in one city.

Ouch!!

They had very little competition in San Francisco because the city has anti-business regulations which kept out big box stores which dominate most markets. That meant small store format stores like Walgreens dominated at least in the city. Now even those are closing not because of a lack of demand but because of liberals causing a breakdown of law and order.

Oh, why, yes! This is all because Big Box stores were kept out!!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm surprised you didn't throw "white privilege" in there.

Save me the "oh teh pooor oppressed blacks!!" routine, because in this day and age it's bullshit. Most of them simply don't want to educate themselves and work a steady job, they prefer dealing drugs, stealing shit and being a general drain on society.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP lying about corporations as usual. Pretty soon, the dumb bitch will cry that Walgreens hates niggers and doesnt want them to have access to medicines.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm surprised you didn't throw "white privilege" in there.

Save me the "oh teh pooor oppressed blacks!!" routine, because in this day and age it's bullshit. Most of them simply don't want to educate themselves and work a steady job, they prefer dealing drugs, stealing shit and being a general drain on society.

Spare me your uneducated opinions about things you don't understand.

You know what ruined San Francisco? Tech. Straight up. The fuckers ruin everything.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump supporters are the most oppressed people in the world!

245618348_353989676478934_8905540506931252818_n.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course losing hundreds of thousands per year in forced donations to criminals isnt a factor in walgreeens closing stores in the areas it’s happening

Aside from the Pandemic, that the reason why Amazon & other online shopping venues are booming these days?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Aside from the Pandemic, that the reason why Amazon & other online shopping venues are booming these days?
Have you seen Amazon's quarterly profits for august 2020 through the 2nd quarter of this year?

of course Amazon would love to see brick and mortar venues such as walgreens close down as it forces reliance on internet based retail, a market they dominate.