OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Damn it!!!!!

Slim pickin's in the condom aisle!

Still no Xlarge ones.

So...... I bought a box of the Trojan Magnum Bareskin ones. Suppose to be super thin, and they are. Tried one on last night, cause I like testing my equipment before going into battle. Wouldnt ya know it..... too small!!!!! I couldnt get it to roll down all the way, too fucking tight.

So for shits and giggles, I googled condom size variance. The X large are bigger at the base, but actually not much.

So I ran across an article, talking about different condom sizes and your size. The girth part had me intrigued, cause I felt I was bigger than average amount they mentioned, hence the tightness with most condoms. I knew I was bigger than average length wise.

In the article, it said if you was up to 5.25" inches in girth, to go with Trojan Magnum. Said if you was up to 5.5" in girth, to go X large. If you was over that, you would need to find a custom condom hahahaha. Well..... I measured..... I am indeed 6" in girth.

Fucking hell!!!!! I wasted my money on these teenie weeenie condoms lol!!!

Story of my fucking life hahahaha. They dont design underwear for me either!!!! My ass is tiny, and I have big balls. Underwear for men is designed for big asses and tiny dicks. WTF!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Underwear for admin comes with a buttplug already installed and a tiny pocket for him to tuck his wee wee when he has his favorite red dress on

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This is a real struggle people!!!! hahahaha

I usually never use them. Its only that first month or so of meeting someone new, then I do the pull out method. So I've only had to wear condoms for maybe 2 months of my life lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Seamajor wears condoms over his face to cutoff oxygen supply to his brain.

his posts prove this

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter