Wannabe Dicktater Praises Putin's Invasion of Ukraine

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"
The horrors Americans faced on January 6th really give you perspective,” said Smyrnenkho while adjusting the bloodied bandage that covered his mangled left eye socket. “I’ve lost family and friends to ruthless bombings, but at least no one pushed a metal barrier toward me or hit me with a plastic flag pole. I count myself lucky. We all do.”

Smyrnenkho is one of many Ukrainians who see their plight as a sunny picnic compared to January 6th, 2021, and who, alongside all of humanity, place their hope on the revered January 6th Commission’s solemn duty to leave no stone unturned in their investigation until the day after the next U.S. Presidential election.

“I truly hope the elected representatives on that committee will soon uncover what really happened on the bloodiest day in human history, so the countless people who sacrificed their lives to protect democracy as we know it will not have done so in vain,” said Smyrnenkho as he huddled with his starving children and listened to the freezing rainfall upon their makeshift tent."

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Neandertoes Greene can not deny she and her party are pro-Putin in exchange with a person who understands how things are.

Ukraine Expert Alexander Vindman Humiliates Marjorie Taylor Greene With Brutal Fact Check
David Moye
Mon, March 7, 2022, 12:22 PM

attempted to blame
of
on
Monday, only to be brutally humiliated by an acknowledged expert on the situation: Retired Lt. Col.

It started when the controversial lawmaker posted a tweet on Sunday claiming “Biden’s poor decision making leading up to [Russian President Vladimir] Putin declaring war on Ukraine.”

But Vindman, who as a former national security aide offered key testimony in President
’s 2019
refused to let Greene’s statement go by without a fact check.

“Nope. It’s because you and your pro-Putin party encouraged Putin to invade, by cheerleading him,” Vindman responded.

Greene attacked Vindman, saying he wants to “drag Americans into war with Russia with his big tough tweets and his zoom interviews on CNN,”(which, of course is utter bullshit) but didn’t deny the substance of his arguments.

Nor did she deny or object to him accusing her and the GOP of being “pro-Putin.”

etc.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FACT CHECK: Is biden STILL buying oil from Russia even though Canada isnt and dingbat Nancy Pelosi wants it stopped?
FACT CHECKED Answer: YES!

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
FACT CHECK: Is biden STILL buying oil from Russia even though Canada isnt and dingbat Nancy Pelosi wants it stopped?
Let me guess - then you'd bitch that Biden spiked the price of oil.
...But wouldn't that be great for your oil stocks?
Bet you wouldn't give him credit for that, loctardita.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let me guess - then you'd bitch that Biden spiked the price of oil.
...But wouldn't that be great for your oil stocks?
Bet you wouldn't give him credit for that, loctardita.

Hey fucktard, explain how oil ALREADY skyrocketed BEFORE Russia before you go on a butthurt rampage! :Popcorn:

Now, explain why biden is BOTH not expanding production AND continuing to buy putins oil?

And dont give me any shit about new supply taking years to fix things because cutting the shit off only took LESS than 8 months!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Neandertoes Greene can not deny she and her party are pro-Putin in exchange with a person who understands how things are.

Ukraine Expert Alexander Vindman Humiliates Marjorie Taylor Greene With Brutal Fact Check
David Moye
Mon, March 7, 2022, 12:22 PM

attempted to blame
of
on
Monday, only to be brutally humiliated by an acknowledged expert on the situation: Retired Lt. Col.

It started when the controversial lawmaker posted a tweet on Sunday claiming “Biden’s poor decision making leading up to [Russian President Vladimir] Putin declaring war on Ukraine.”

But Vindman, who as a former national security aide offered key testimony in President
’s 2019
refused to let Greene’s statement go by without a fact check.

“Nope. It’s because you and your pro-Putin party encouraged Putin to invade, by cheerleading him,” Vindman responded.

Greene attacked Vindman, saying he wants to “drag Americans into war with Russia with his big tough tweets and his zoom interviews on CNN,”(which, of course is utter bullshit) but didn’t deny the substance of his arguments.

Nor did she deny or object to him accusing her and the GOP of being “pro-Putin.”

etc.

Read this article outloud.

You might realize the last time you heard discourse like this, it was in a middle school lunchroom.

Its utter bullshit that anyone is "pro putin". This is just another bias load of divisive bullshit.

I'm telling you. We are quickly headed to idiocracy. Go watch it. That's where we going.