Wanr It? Here's More

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
At least this site ain't run by no neglected women like cw_ and the other insect. Thank fuck I'm banned from both. Hell, I got banned in... less hours than I have to count on my fingers so it would be embarrassing to post a number.

Not one of you here has as much chance of defeating me as you do your fucking: electric bill + phone bill + condoms + your uppity cousin. Why don't them scratch-offs come correct? Fuck no, like that song Pile posted a song whose chorus is "Dead duck = broken luck." Yeouch! I probably shouldn't have read those lyrics before heading to the convenience store to purchase a convenient wallet stuffer = phat goodness of "where da white women at?. Ain't that life? So is your intolerable wife, you poor fat slobs.

I've been seein' how old people live. Yeah I go around forcing my way into their homes about some bullshit food. Then I eat. Some call the cops, some old men manage to rape me. No charges filed.

I took some motherfuckin' DMT recently to watch the splendid fireworks while my shaved fuckin' head did its own shit while I just lay there, watchin' the county's show that even in hindsight I rate a perfect score. For eight minutes. Holy shit! What a fucking blast THAT was! Oh man - first time DMT + 4th boomers and you gotta be me, losers.

I can ship you some if you're interested. Never mind, chaos would ensue and come back my way while I'm just fuckin' chillin' - know w'I'm sayin'? Not that that flash shit, hell I'm gay, racist, satanic, frequent Star Bucks, and am poetically fascist thanks to SALO! *pops collar* Life is great!

Except for your muck, of course. You just keep miserably ploddin', be it a job, or a loveless marriage by this time and you make sure to give him/her a big drank "It'll calm you down when shit goes wrong." Sound right? Thought so...

SSS
- So uncool it makes me cool, then the other way around

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
1529193768131.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You actually suck quite bad... lol I haven't read one thing you've posted that has made me raise an eyebrow, you're a boring fuck ...you and Dilpf .. the two site retards ...I'd like to use your head as one of those pencil sharpeners, but it wouldn't be pencils more tube steak then wood, well could be wood but I doubt your bald head is cute enough to command attention lmfao
... Here, you can get some new furniture ...lol

Furniturehub-Promotion-Banner3.jpg

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Check the post times, I was smashed.

In other news, Stinky doesn't know the difference between then and than. The kid is brilliant but our public schools are just mandatory lock-ups in the desperate hope that another Colombine happens both soon and often to get rid of as many lawn trampling kids as we can. Aaaaas weeeee caaaaan.

Stanker would be a weapon holder, not a panty shitter. Good thing, bad thing? Let the cops decide...

SSS
- the above post was submitted by an infrequently sober Texan

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Jeanne, let's have a quick, polite chat. It's almost 3am here in Austin, TX - the capital of the music world with rows of bars all playing different crap - look up 6th street if you doubt me. Oh, that part. Bars this, bars that, yet you're reading the short work of a dry man, Yep, for now anyway, I'm as sober as a bum who has been in rehab for three weeks. I promise!

So, I've gotta quick question for you before letting you go. Sit the fuck down, fatso, it's time you get cross-examined by a very experienced keyboard goliath.

Let's start with your avatar. Now, do good looking women use avatars depicting sexy dreaded demonic hotties? Um, no, they do not. Why? They like cute kittens and silly pictures of themselves, sticking their tongues out sideways while smiling with a glimmer in their sweet eyes that don't need that spic orbital war paint to interest men.

I've been in Flametown for many years, these things always come out because it's always the hidden truth. Ask Jewels. Ask Danger. Ask your mother who currently desires Oreo vanilla ice cream but has a great avatar that makes her smile because lap tops can site on her gigantic one-piece roll when she leans back on a Lazy Bitch instead of some little chair ain't exactly Atlas.

I'll be a gentleman if you simply write today's date on a piece of paper, along with a cutting insult at me. Stick your fucking tongue out too. What gives me the right to demand a current picture of you to debase my sketchy inquiry? Because I've already posted many pictures of myself and I ain't even reached 200 posts yet, Blob...

SSS
- Do as you're told, woman

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
title should be - 'want it? here it is anyway'
I’m certain no one actually reads any of the incoherent dribble the moron posts anyway ....that’s when he messages you begging for pictures and attention....poor bastard lives in mommy basement and plays Internet tough guy to mask his insecurities :Whiner2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's Scott you just described ...you mean they're roomies ?

SgmX9GM.jpg

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
the incoherent dribble the moron posts anyway

You nigger loving spic - are your nipples darker than today's modern build of the "mooK"? Shut the fuck up. Niggers dribble; you queefily, get on-line to declare nigger dick is better than your man's - despite the HIV, bitch...

SSS
- you fucking disgust me you darkened ham cunted slut

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sadly I play internet tough guy to mask my insecurities
tenor.gif

And it's soooo fun ...

tenor.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Jeanne, let's have a quick, polite chat. It's almost 3am here in Austin, TX - the capital of the music world with rows of bars all playing different crap - look up 6th street if you doubt me. Oh, that part. Bars this, bars that, yet you're

reading the short work of a dry man, Yep, for now anyway, I'm as sober as a bum who has been in rehab for three weeks. I promise!

So, I've gotta quick question for you before letting you go. Sit the fuck down, fatso, it's time you get cross-examined by a very experienced keyboard goliath.

Let's start with your avatar. Now, do good looking women use avatars depicting sexy dreaded demonic hotties? Um, no, they do not. Why? They like cute kittens and silly pictures of themselves, sticking their tongues out sideways while smiling with a glimmer in their sweet eyes that don't need that spic orbital war paint to interest men.

I've been in Flametown for many years, these things always come out because it's always the hidden truth. Ask Jewels. Ask Danger. Ask your mother who currently desires Oreo vanilla ice cream but has a great avatar that makes her smile because lap tops can site on her gigantic one-piece roll when she leans back on a Lazy Bitch instead of some little chair ain't exactly Atlas.

I'll be a gentleman if you simply write today's date on a piece of paper, along with a cutting insult at me. Stick your fucking tongue out too. What gives me the right to demand a current picture of you to debase my sketchy inquiry? Because I've already posted many pictures of myself and I ain't even reached 200 posts yet, Blob...

SSS

hCDE555B0

LiquidMedicalAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jeanne, let's have a quick, polite chat. It's almost 3am here in Austin, TX - the capital of the music world with rows of bars all playing different crap - look up 6th street if you doubt me. Oh, that part. Bars this, bars that, yet you're reading the short work of a dry man, Yep, for now anyway, I'm as sober as a bum who has been in rehab for three weeks. I promise!

SSS

'quick polite chat'
then the self important idiot writes a novel no one will read

LOOOL

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
What a sharp, witty woman you are! Hold on a sec - everybody above has indeed read my work of textual art. Fat girls like you fart. In public.

So what's the difference between then and than? Dribble and drivel? Sexy avatars and fatties? Anyone? Anyone here care to give it the ole' college try that you never tried, or flunked out of some shitty community college?

Hold up, lemme fetch the pom poms I stole when I just broke in to break her in. Age ain't shit until we're talkin' about pussies; like cw_, flea. Dear God, I'd retire if they both took shots of their abundant, untrimmed dull-gray pubes leading to thick spreads of unsightly blue spider veins, leading to a handheld pic begging "Please Fuck Sir".

I'd smash this infamous keyboard of mine in the most violent way I could think of, which wouldn't be much at that time because my face would be visibly red with rage. Then I'd GG Allin the largest remaining piece of Ole Make 'em Yeller. The brown bag comes next, with Jeannie's printed pic of her Bizzaro World avatar stapled to it, before I douse it in gallons of gasoline before neatly placing it on my shitty neighbor's porch by the door. I'd then flick the mid-sized joint at it after taking the last sweet hit.

Well now, the result up your disastrous post that sat on its own balls has made the following so: You and I will both take pictures of ourselves holding paper with the date on it. Wait. Shit. I know you have an ugly friend who is still waaaaay prettier than your avatar gives away about your physical embarrassment you remain to your parents...

SSS
- Being the male model I am, I'll post one of me with today's date later

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter

There's my current picture and artful dodging.

You want some? Come and get it you fucking one-liner, panicking faggots who point thietrembling index fingers at the other guy. Motherfuck the other guy. Step, bitch...

SSS
- MasterBlaster is dead.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I just caught something. Of all the funny things in that picture, I failed to notice that the busty doll isn't happy about sitting on that man's lap. That man looks unhappy because his picture was unexpectedly taken by his wife.

So when do the young-trap models get released?
1507640411880.jpg

SSS
- just curious