Want your teen boy groomed for homosexuality by a good Christian man? The Church of FLA has got you covered.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
See dove, you have to use pictures of cock to get admin's attention

His attention is optional anyway, does anyone expect him to do anything besides drool and shit himself?

Leftists are fucking stupid. Genuinely. There are literally no smart ones. But they claim to be smart in between shit posts.

These people fucking vote and everyone has to live with that.
I am very confident in the demonstrable scientific fact, that I alone possess the largest IQ in this post.

Well that makes one person.

You guys are the dumbest and most dishonest and shittiest "posters" on the forum. Right in line with dems/progs being so dumb and dishonest they are an actual violent threat to the country.
"People that understand stuff are stupit!" Duh'v
the only "stuff" you understand is cock being stuffed in your mouth. Fagboi

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See dove, you have to use pictures of cock to get admin's attention

His attention is optional anyway, does anyone expect him to do anything besides drool and shit himself?

Leftists are fucking stupid. Genuinely. There are literally no smart ones. But they claim to be smart in between shit posts.

These people fucking vote and everyone has to live with that.
I am very confident in the demonstrable scientific fact, that I alone possess the largest IQ in this post.

Well that makes one person.

You guys are the dumbest and most dishonest and shittiest "posters" on the forum. Right in line with dems/progs being so dumb and dishonest they are an actual violent threat to the country.
"People that understand stuff are stupit!" Duh'v

Oh is THAT what I said?

To be clear? You guys dont understand fuck all....as it goes with stupid and hostile people. Stupid to the extent where it's dangerous to the country.

You guys are DUMB. No one thinks you guys understand anything.

You idiots reinforcing eachother in your leftard bubbles is just bad for everyone else.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
meanwhile fatso is having a juicy 5 star melty in meltdown right now :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's my understanding that a lot of God fearing Christians are faggits!
Don't talk bad about churches - You'll get some heavy blowback and be called anti-Christian.

. Like that guy in the Bible admonishing the 7 of Asia.

See how these fucking morons just make shit up to cling to their delusional and ignorant narratives?

Doesnt matter that no one has or would say this. They will just pretend people are saying it and feed eachothers ignorant hatefests of other people based on this bullshit they make up.

And they think they are smart and tell eachother they are smart.

Ugh. The country is truly fucked. We are gonna end up with no rights, high crime everywhere. Everyone poor. A weaponized criminal "justice" system used for politcs. It's just awful where they are pulling us.

What he said here is what THEY say. Like how that pervert exposed himself to a child in a spa and the women protesting the law that allows predatory men to assault women in female spaces were "transphobic". He literally described his own team. That's what THEY do. Police shooting a black rapist(Jacob Blake) when he fought police and went for a weapon is just "racisms!".

They legit project their shitty tactics on others.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't talk bad about churches - You'll get some heavy blowback and be called anti-Christian.

See how these fucking morons just make shit up to cling to their delusional and ignorant narratives?

Doesnt matter that no one has or would say this. They will just pretend people are saying it and feed eachothers ignorant hatefests of other people based on this bullshit they make up.

And they think they are smart and tell eachother they are smart.

Ugh. The country is truly fucked. We are gonna end up with no rights, high crime everywhere. Everyone poor. A weaponized criminal "justice" system used for politcs. It's just awful where they are pulling us.

What he said here is what THEY say. Like how that pervert exposed himself to a child in a spa and the women protesting the law that allows predatory men to assault women in female spaces were "transphobic". He literally described his own team. That's what THEY do. Police shooting a black rapist(Jacob Blake) when he fought police and went for a weapon is just "racisms!".

They legit project their shitty tactics on others.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Oops.
.Yeah - and the board cons are waaaay too dumb to realize that several of their favorite silly arguments have be completely undermined this evening, but no matter
. they will do as they always do and repeat them tomorrow
.next week,
next month,
.next year. Like good little parrots.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Oops.
.Yeah - and the board cons are waaaay too dumb to realize that several of their favorite silly arguments have be completely undermined this evening, but no matter
. they will do as they always do and repeat them tomorrow
.next week,
next month,
.next year. Like good little parrots.
I predict, that a couple of them will cast lame homogay aspersions, in vain hopes it will provide cover for their own "incel sexuality"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Snowflake triggered ^^^^

Oak thinks because none of us expressed outrage over prison guards who assault female prisons here at BF.....that we shouldnt be able to express outrage that Equality Act passed the disgusting dipshit they voted for that allows basically any fucking man to tell a judge he identifies as a woman to be sent to female prison.

And that women are being forced to share cells and facilities with violent rapist men is something we should shut up about.

In other words, they want us to shut up and accept them ushering in the Handmaids tale because men rape anyway.
3UBQ.gif
Y U Culturally Appropriating a RAYYYCIS!!!!?