Want your teen boy groomed for homosexuality by a good Christian man? The Church of FLA has got you covered.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
admin is out looking for gay men

lol
263434438_4783822498315512_3301003722031849130_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does anyone believe Admin even cares about this?

He openly said he didnt care when a girl was raped in the ass by her classmate and the school didnt want police involved. And then even after a rape kit confirmed she was assaulted and the district STILL allowed the rapist back into the schools where he assaulted another student.

Then a leftwing activist went up to the father, called him a liar and said his daughter is mentally ill and a bitch.

He didnt care about that and said so.

But he cares about THIS? Nope. He is only posting this because in his scrambled collectivist brain he thinks he proved "Christains" are rapists. Perhaps he thinks since some scum bag preyed on a child from a church environment....that shows Christian's are hypocrites and leftist should be able to rape as well.

Either way.....good luck finding anyone that wont want this shit bag to rot in prison. It doesnt really matter to US what this piece of shit claimed to believe and unlike dems/progs.....we dont ignore crimes against children or women if the rapist claims to align with any of our values. He CLEARLY doesnt. And thankfully this is FL right? Not some bleeding heart blue state that let's sex offenders out. I hope he gets a Republican judge.

Let's see you pay attention to the amount of rapists and child rapists batting for team blue. From rioters to public school teachers. Oh and why dont you people start working on justice to keep these pieces of shit in jail instead of letting them run the streets doing things like driving cars into parades and attacking people. And stop letting them tell judges they identify as women so they can get access to women in prison?

Get to work, hypocrite.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

He openly said he didnt care when a girl was raped in the ass by her classmate and the school didnt want police involved. And then even after a rape kit confirmed she was assaulted and the district STILL allowed the rapist back into the schools where he assaulted another student.

Then a leftwing activist went up to the father, called him a liar and said his daughter is mentally ill and a bitch.

But he cares about THIS? Nope. He is only posting this because in his scrambled collectivist brain he thinks he proved "Christains" are rapists. Perhaps he thinks since some scum bag preyed on a child from a church environment....that shows Christian's are hypocrites and leftist should be able to rape as well.

Either way.....good luck finding anyone that wont want this shit bag to rot in prison. It doesnt really matter to US what this piece of shit claimed to believe and unlike dems/progs.....we dont ignore crimes against children or women if the rapist claims to align with any of our values. He CLEARLY doesnt. And thankfully this is FL right? Not some bleeding heart blue state that let's sex offenders out. I hope he gets a Republican judge.

Let's see you pay attention to the amount of rapists and child rapists batting for team blue. From rioters to public school teachers. Oh and why dont you people start working on justice to keep these pieces of shit in jail instead of letting them run the streets doing things like driving cars into parades and attacking people. And stop letting them tell judges they identify as women so they can get access to women in prison?

Get to work, hypocrite.
tldr-dance.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lol

If this guy was a Democrat or prog? He wouldn't even acknowledge it happened. Just like every other time.

If these people ran the country completely? Rapes done by "protected groups" wouldnt even be acted on. They'd probably charge the victim for racism or transphobic harrassment for reporting it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

If this guy was a Democrat or prog? He wouldn't even acknowledge it happened. Just like every other time.

If these people ran the country completely? Rapes done by "protected groups" wouldnt even be acted on. They'd probably charge the victim for racism or transphobic harrassment for reporting it.
too-long-didnt-read-didnt-read.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Get to work, hypocrite.
tldr-dance.gif

I'll shorten it

Until you acknowledge and condemn that boy in the skirt who anally raped another student and the school staff that enabled it? You arent allowed to pretend you care about THIS.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He is gonna retreat into his retarded bullshit again and use "TLDR" to cry uncle.

We KNOW you dont care about rape, Admin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Snowflake triggered ^^^^

Oak thinks because none of us expressed outrage over prison guards who assault female prisons here at BF.....that we shouldnt be able to express outrage that Equality Act passed the disgusting dipshit they voted for that allows basically any fucking man to tell a judge he identifies as a woman to be sent to female prison.

And that women are being forced to share cells and facilities with violent rapist men is something we should shut up about.

In other words, they want us to shut up and accept them ushering in the Handmaids tale because men rape anyway.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^ Claims she has me on ignore and doesn't read my posts, but speaks for me. Puts words and ideas in my mouth that I haven't uttered.

Only a Trumptard.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Snowflake triggered ^^^^

Oak thinks because none of us expressed outrage over prison guards who assault female prisons here at BF.....that we shouldnt be able to express outrage that Equality Act passed the disgusting dipshit they voted for that allows basically any fucking man to tell a judge he identifies as a woman to be sent to female prison.

And that women are being forced to share cells and facilities with violent rapist men is something we should shut up about.

In other words, they want us to shut up and accept them ushering in the Handmaids tale because men rape anyway.
Oak is a full blown retard if you haven't noticed

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Snowflake triggered ^^^^

3UBQ.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
See dove, you have to use pictures of cock to get admin's attention

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

His attention is optional anyway, does anyone expect him to do anything besides drool and shit himself?

Leftists are fucking stupid. Genuinely. There are literally no smart ones. But they claim to be smart in between shit posts.

These people fucking vote and everyone has to live with that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

His attention is optional anyway, does anyone expect him to do anything besides drool and shit himself?

Leftists are fucking stupid. Genuinely. There are literally no smart ones. But they claim to be smart in between shit posts.
They truly believe their shit degrees earned at a low budget community college make them "critical thinkers"

It's hilarious

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I am very confident in the demonstrable scientific fact, that I alone possess the largest IQ in this post.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I am very confident in the demonstrable scientific fact, that I alone possess the largest IQ in this post.

Well that makes one person.

You guys are the dumbest and most dishonest and shittiest "posters" on the forum. Right in line with dems/progs being so dumb and dishonest they are an actual violent threat to the country.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Well that makes one person.

You guys are the dumbest and most dishonest and shittiest "posters" on the forum. Right in line with dems/progs being so dumb and dishonest they are an actual violent threat to the country.
"People that understand stuff are stupit!" Duh'v