@Bastard Factory - Please Create a Teen Drama Board...

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Do you think a person seeking a voting license should be able to spell license?

Perhaps it's a future spelling from an ultra intelligent population?

In American English, the noun is spelled the same as the verb—license. But in British English, the noun is spelled licence

Wish my fuckin secretary was as accurate as Dove at 100wpm.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I actually think people should have to get a "voting liscence". Take a test to make sure they know how the US government works on both a state and federal level.

I "actually think" people should have to get a "parenting license." Take a test to make sure they know how to raise children who can spell the word "potato."

But that's not likely to happen, is it?

That was low, Blurt. Why would you go there?
Because he's a miserable piece of shit like the rest of them?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Golly thanks - I'm well aware of that.
Just send a PM next time you think you can inform me on important matters.

In particular apprise me of any change in our location, geographical or temporal.
I'll want to know right away.

I was working on the fact you felt the need to publicise an errant 'S'.

I thought minutia were important to you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nah. I know fags who
Examples of Bigly adult Christian conversation?
Hello drooling fucktard, I realize that you are utterly stupid, handicapped and in desperate need of a rechargeable helmet capable of delivering high voltage shocks to your malformed brain whenever the activity dips below a certain threshold, but this is MELTDOWN -- an area, unlike Politics, where this sort of thing is entirely appropriate when speaking to vermin such as yourself

hope this helps

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Golly thanks - I'm well aware of that.
Just send a PM next time you think you can inform me on important matters.

In particular apprise me of any change in our location, geographical or temporal.
I'll want to know right away.

I was working on the fact you felt the need to publicise an errant 'S'.

I thought minutia were important to you?
Then you should have reasoned that I already knew what you did re: correct spelling.
..but as I said - PM if you ever think you have useful info that I am not already in possession of.

Running low on posts..

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Nah. I know fags who
Hello drooling fucktard, I realize that you are utterly stupid, handicapped and in desperate need of a rechargeable helmet capable of delivering high voltage shocks to your malformed brain whenever the activity dips below a certain threshold, but this is MELTDOWN -- an area, unlike Politics, where this sort of thing is entirely appropriate when speaking to vermin such as yourself

hope this helps
Hmmmm, a "Christian" of convenience.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah. I know fags who

hope this helps

Situational Christianity at its mostest.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Then you should have reasoned that I already knew what you did re: correct spelling.
..but as I said - PM if you ever think you have useful info that I am not already in possession of.

Running low on posts..

Why would I bother doing that when I have drooling spastics like you with a six shooter aimed at their cankles?

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Nah. I know fags who

hope this helps

I gather that Bigly would deem murder acceptable if he was among murders,
but devout respect for life only so long as he's in church on Sunday - for that hour.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Running low on posts..

Why would I bother doing that when I have drooling spastics like you with a six shooter aimed at their cankles?
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

You certainly are living proof that retards gonna tard.
PS: just a suggestion - take a remedial English writing class.

PS: Well, of course, I created this thread with posters like you in mind.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nah. I know fags who

hope this helps

Are you two ladies priming each other for a shower later?

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Nah. I know fags who

hope this helps

Are you two ladies priming each other for a shower later?

Bigly, you go right ahead and imagine whatever makes you feel most alive.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
and Holidofus says yes... he's planning on showering with admin later tonight

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See I have daughters and one of them is lesbian so I have to be invested in the rights of women and girls.

Its total shit that our sex based rights and protections have been pulled way back.

Surely that should be a reason not to be invested in feminist issues?

Isn't being Lesbian against any preconcieved sexual politics?

A persons sexuality means absolutely nothing to me. I have out gay friends, in gay friends, quiet non political gay friends, vociferous gay friends, black gay friends, camp gay friends and straight acting gay friends and gay friends make up a small proportion of my friend group.

Since, it would appear, that i can be friends with people and have no position on whether thier role in society should be shaded by thier sexuality I don't consider thier situation when I consider my viewpoint on anything really.

They shouldn't be pushed back into the closet and be afraid to be who they are, right? That's exactly the point.

And we shouldnt be getting rid of womens sex based rights and protections either.

My daughter shouldnt ever be afraid of her life being destroyed should she reject a male who claims to be a woman. Which is happening to people today. Why should she live in the closet afraid to make it clear she isnt interested in any sort of dick?

I have to passionately oppose the new mens rights movement called "trans".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nah. I know fags who

hope this helps

So basically you know Christianity isnt racist, violent or hateful.

Got it.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
They shouldn't be pushed back into the closet and be afraid to be who they are, right? That's exactly the point.

And we shouldnt be getting rid of womens sex based rights and protections either.

My daughter shouldnt ever be afraid of her life being destroyed should she reject a male who claims to be a woman. Which is happening to people today. Why should she live in the closet afraid to make it clear she isnt interested in any sort of dick?

I have to passionately oppose the new mens rights movement called "trans".

Surely a major part of this Trans debacle is that sex is irrelevant?

It's not something men are doing to women and certainly if a man thinks the easiest way of getting sex is approaching a Lesbian behind locker doors then he's more confused than you would at first imagine.

The point here is mental health and pressure on young fragile minds to leap at a sexuality long before they're ready.

The only way it would happen that more men would succumb is that a male sex change is somewhat easier and more final (along with conditioning that male homosexuality is abhorrent whereas Lesbianism is not only accepted but encourage). Any woman transitioning has an almost impossible task to begin with but whatever procedures happen they are easily irreversible whereas a young confused male tricked by the internet into having the little fella chopped off has no way back.

I don't know how much of a problem this bathroom rape scenario actually is but pretty much all the nightclubs I go to have unisex bathrooms and I've never seen a problem there.

Me personally i've fucked a few dykes in nightclub bogs but they did grab my dick first so I claim consensual.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Dearest Flea, as one of only two members on this board who are part of the Trans community, I have reached a point where my emotional strength has been sapped by the relentless assaults on the Trans community by the majority of people here, some of whom have less than laudable life experiences.

Your own voice is part of the din, by the way.

Just goes to show, everybody finds their darkness where they can.

At least you can spell the word "potato," so there's that.
Rock on, Blurto.

This fear and hate breeding over sexual identity is just more bullshit for morons to spew. Luckily, the next generation isn’t this blind folded and is more acceptable to letting ppl be who they are.

This hivemind of hate needs to be shipped off to an island like the lepers.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Dearest Flea, as one of only two members on this board who are part of the Trans community, I have reached a point where my emotional strength has been sapped by the relentless assaults on the Trans community by the majority of people here, some of whom have less than laudable life experiences.

Rock on, Blurto.

This fear and hate breeding over sexual identity is just more bullshit for morons to spew. Luckily, the next generation isn’t this blind folded and is more acceptable to letting ppl be who they are.

Oh hush. Don’t act like you wasn’t calling Serafina “man thing” back in the day

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Rock on, Blurto.

Oh hush. Don’t act like you wasn’t calling Serafina “man thing” back in the day
Serafina is a man thing.

She was trying to hide the fact she had a darker 5 o’clock shadow then most of the male posters back in the day.

If she invested in better shit then stuff you can buy on Wish, I don’t think anybody would have cared.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^^^ Why I created this thread ^^^^^^

dog-pooping-no-sign-black-260nw-424623967.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think it's pretty obvious the soy squad his sucked the life and interest out of yet another board