Please say the future of bastard factory

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Don't know how much of future there is when the liberal shitstains continue to make this place unreadable

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Is in the metaverse.

I will punch Admin in his VR vagina every single morning :D

Sounds good to me!

FQHAg2qXsAgVpfu

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Is this thread about GOP Pedophiles, or what?

Admin no one cares that Mark Foley sexted minor boys. We are not legalizing sex with children.

Go take a time out.
You don't care that Mark Foley was PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children, WTAF?

:Sad:

You seem too overeager to deflect from the plain and irrefutable fact that you people, Registered Democrats, demand to sexualize children as young as 5.

Did you get groomed at such a young age?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this thread about GOP Pedophiles, or what?

Admin no one cares that Mark Foley sexted minor boys. We are not legalizing sex with children.

Go take a time out.
You don't care that Mark Foley was PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children, WTAF?

:Sad:

Of course I CARE. I'm saying that just because he did it, that doesnt mean that dems/progs can.

NONE of these people need to be in any positions of power. Mark Foley no longer does.

You guys ought to stop tolerating perverse shit within your ranks and force these perverts out of office instead of pretending it's okay because Mark Foley.

Mark Foley is a fucking pervert who belongs on a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! watch list. He isnt an argument for sexual/politcal PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of kindergarteners.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can Admin show me where any of us are trying to legalize sexting minors?

It's like their argument is literally "Well this Republican did it.....so shut up and let us do it!"

Yeah no. Fucking no.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You seem too overeager to deflect from the plain and irrefutable fact that you people, Registered Democrats, demand to sexualize children as young as 5.

Did you get groomed at such a young age?

Aidsman could be caught red handed sucking a big black cock and then strenuously deny being a homo.

He's a thoroughly dishonest and disingenuous fuckwit.