@Bastard Factory - Please Create a Teen Drama Board...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Apegirl said:
Apegirl said:
.. .
Apegirl said:
Apegirl said:
Apegirl said:
Apegirl said:
Apegirl said:
Apegirl said:
Apegirl said:
Apegirl said:
Apegirl said:
Apegirl said:
Apegirl said:
Apegirl said:
Apegirl said:

lmao -- grim is making admin's bussy bleed

And she cries

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Howz the cot they set you up with Stubby? Careful where ya park the Fiat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe we go...

A RED sub forum only right can see
A BLUE sub forum only right can see

And a PURPLE sub only those of us who are sane can see?

Purple people are in an ideological swamp, remember?

Blurt you are BLUE as fuck. There isnt a single position you've commented on that you havent taken the blue stance on.

What right wing anything do you agree with? Just spread your left wings and fly.
I LOVE COLOURS!!! DO ME, GIMME A COLOR...

I havent seen enough of your stances to establish your colors.

You could be purple or red. You could be someone who supported the left but has been pushed "far right". All I've seen is your stance on vaccine mandates which you rightfully oppose.....but that doesnt mean you are conservative or Republican. Team blue here would say you are a "contard".

What color do you see yourself in?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
.I started this thread here so it would be under the special Gen Disc rules of civility

The first 4 words: "to contain the tards"

What kind of a fuckin' retard thinks that is civil?

Hahahahaha!!!!
Well, it was a handy catch all for the intellectually impaired like you.

Otherwise I have to list something like:
Morans
Imbercils
Idjits
Cretins
the WEE-TODD-ED

etc.
It wasn't meant in derision, just for single word precision.
You certainly have unleashed a torrent of tears here this morning.

When people point out the idiocy and hypocrisy of you and your online buddies, do you really think they are upset?

Are you really that dumb?

Hahahaha!!!

That's definately where they run. Point out the double standards and hypocrisy and they accuse you of "crying".

This is why I often say sharing a country with the left is like being married to a narcissistic abuser. People who hate the country and hate their neighbors as much as they do shouldnt be allowed near a voting booth.

Theyll destroy your life, your community, your schools and then spit in your face and be like "why you crying!".

I like how they accuse us of spreading fear and hate when we discuss vile leftwing policies, but they do exactly that everytime they talk about other parties. They literally believe white supremacists who want to put black people in chains are a thing here. That people with normal stances that preserve liberty are "extremists". The ridiculous dramatics.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
This is why I often say sharing a country with the left is like being married to a narcissistic abuser. People who hate the country and hate their neighbors as much as they do shouldnt be allowed near a voting booth.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Voting rights should be tested to ensure a fair and impartial government.

I suggest we revert to voting rights circa 1700 meaning only male property owners had the right.

That should keep the scum out and standards up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I agree wholeheartedly.

Voting rights should be tested to ensure a fair and impartial government.

I suggest we revert to voting rights circa 1700 meaning only male property owners had the right.

That should keep the scum out and standards up.

I actually think people should have to get a "voting liscence". Take a test to make sure they know how the US government works on both a state and federal level.

Then show they understand the policies being presented and the pros and cons of each. Make sure they know what party has what values.

This would cut through propaganda as well. None of that shit slinging would matter and parties would HAVE to focus on building platforms that make the country better for the ordinary people. At least I would hope lol.

And the liscence is available to everyone 18 and over. But you have to prove you understand how the government works and what you are voting for. People running out and voting for our destruction via party loyalty or getting into this "destroy opposition" mindset is what is taking us all down. It's unfair to people who take the time to be informed.

As far as our rights as women is concerned, that's another example of why people shouldnt be allowed to vote unless they know what they are voting for. Bidens first day in office women and girls lost their sex based rights and protections when gender identity was put in law. Now he is holding lunch money hostage from schools until they adopt gender policies that put girls at risk.

Last edited:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I actually think people should have to get a "voting liscence". Take a test to make sure they know how the US government works on both a state and federal level.

Then show they understand the policies being presented and the pros and cons of each. Make sure they know what party has what values.

This would cut through propaganda as well. None of that shit slinging would matter and parties would HAVE to focus on building platforms that make the country better for the ordinary people. At least I would hope lol.

And the liscence is available to everyone 18 and over. But you have to prove you understand how the government works and what you are voting for.

In all seriousness I think there should be some limits on who can vote based on IQ and an understanding of current events.I don't want a fuckin halfwit with a sub 100 IQ deciding my fate. I mean.....100IQ? How on earth do these people get the top off their sippy cup? Impossible to administer but it would be ideal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And the liscence is available to everyone 18 and over. But you have to prove you understand how the government works and what you are voting for.

In all seriousness I think there should be some limits on who can vote based on IQ and an understanding of current events.I don't want a fuckin halfwit with a sub 100 IQ deciding my fate. I mean.....100IQ? How on earth do these people get the top off their sippy cup? Impossible to administer but it would be ideal.

That's what I'm saying. People shouldnt vote unless they know factually what they are voting for and have considered the pros and the cons.

I used gender identity laws as an example. We have just undid the hard work of women before us as far as our rights and protections. Woman has no legal definition. And people who voted Biden do not get how bad that is. They think it's a joke or a silly nitpicking that is of no consequence. While women lose opportunities and get raped and assaulted. Ran out of domestic violence shelters.

We were taken backwards and these hyper partisan fuck wipes do not even care.

People who do not actually care about the country shouldnt be voting. Its destroying the country and peoples lives.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't want a fuckin halfwit with a sub 100 IQ deciding my fate. I mean.....100IQ?
So no conservative voters then....interesting.

Case in point.

This guy here doesnt even know what a conservative even is. He just labels everything he doesnt like "conservative".

His ONLY care in this is hating "conservatives". He wants his "team" to beat the other "team". He probably has no clue who is pushing what policies and how those impact the country.

He supported forced/coerced vaccines. No care whatsoever that vaccinated people still spread the virus and the only benefit of the vaccine is to the individual. His "team" pushed it.....so he was on board.

See the problem? So anything his "team" pushes he will support. To the detriment of the country. Because he personally hates "conservatives" and by conservative its everyone who disagrees with anything his "team" wants. He has no idea what conservatives actually are and stand for. He literally thinks American conservatives are the same as radical Islam.

And he will dumb down any discussion with strawmen and insults because he refuses to expand his perspective and have a better understanding of others.

This thread is insanely ironic considering he is one of the worst. He cannot have an adult conversation. He is such an immature fucking baby that he wont even quote me directly. He will literally quote himself and talk to himself at me.

Perfect example of the sort of voters we should filter out. He would vote for Caligula if he resurrected and ran as a Democrat. Because "contards".

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
That's what I'm saying. People shouldnt vote unless they know factually what they are voting for and have considered the pros and the cons.

It's a utopian view of what would almost certainly become a dystopian factuality.

By chosing by whom and how any test was administered one could fix the government prior to any election.

I fear not until we have a simple method of evaluating the merits of an individual will we be able to impose any standards on voters rights.

Until then it's a shit show of climate deniers and reactionary millenials.

I'm glad the majority of my life has been lived in relative sanity and I can be an onlooker to the fractured society as it crumbles.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Perfect example of the sort of voters we should filter out. He would vote for Caligula if he resurrected and ran as a Democrat. Because "contards".

People have voted labels for many years now. As the electorate stumbles over a complex political system that they have no way of conceptualising they merely toss a coin and vote as hate IE 'I hate Cons' I hate Libs'. That's a concept that your average teapot can imagine. It just becomes harder when you ask any of these morons to explain what they mean.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's a utopian view of what would almost certainly become a dystopian factuality.

By chosing by whom and how any test was administered one could fix the government prior to any election.

I fear not until we have a simple method of evaluating the merits of an individual will we be able to impose any standards on voters rights.

Until then it's a shit show of climate deniers and reactionary millenials.

I'm glad the majority of my life has been lived in relative sanity and I can be an onlooker to the fractured society as it crumbles.

Yeah there would have to be standards in place. Today election security itself is being attacked.

We actually have people who claim that voter ID laws suppress the black vote because they think black people are too poor and stupid to get an ID. Most all black have ID right now. Even if that were true.....wouldnt it be better to solve that and help people get ID? You need ID for welfare ffs.

People threw a fit and directly lied about a policy made in Florida that protects parents rights and children in school. Blatantly lied about it. And gaslit the people.

What we are doing now isnt working and the country will be destroyed if it continues.

If people had to take a test to show they understand how the government works and to show they understand the policies.....and had to do it blind...not knowing which party supports what? We could turn things around.

The rate we are going it's way to easy to manipulate the people to give up everyones rights. And demonize everyone who doesnt want to give up their rights. It goes from bad to worse.

All parties have done is destroy the unity. The common unity in that people wanted what was good for the country. And people actually ENJOY their hate of other parties. They WANT to hate. And theyll vote for the country to burn down before agreeing with their opposition.

Whem people would prefer the country fall apart under their "team" than see it do well under another "team".....that fucks us all really.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

People have voted labels for many years now. As the electorate stumbles over a complex political system that they have no way of conceptualising they merely toss a coin and vote as hate IE 'I hate Cons' I hate Libs'. That's a concept that your average teapot can imagine. It just becomes harder when you ask any of these morons to explain what they mean.

Yep. And its dragging us into a depression and inching us towards another civil war. It's not sustainable. Its unlivable. And civil discourse is dead.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Now he is holding lunch money hostage from schools until they adopt gender policies that put girls at risk.

As someone who lived with a single disabled mom on welfare in the ghetto, I was one of those free lunch kids. This shit right here pisses me off!!!!!!!!!

Also as someone who was raised to be a gentleman, and to honor, respect, and protect women, this also pisses me off!!!!!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Yep. And its dragging us into a depression and inching us towards another civil war. It's not sustainable. Its unlivable. And civil discourse is dead.

I was ultra political whereby I had total focus on what was right and fair but over recent years I've become disinterested in all the inane squabbling that is probably too far gone for any kind of easy fix.

All the politicising and in fighting has no relevance when compared to the fact we are at the end of times if we don't shit or get off the pot.

I can, in all conscience, only vote Green and hope we can stave off the seemingly inevitable destruction of the planet before Armageddon.

Arguing about nuanced politics is a luxury with a time limit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I was ultra political whereby I had total focus on what was right and fair but over recent years I've become disinterested in all the inane squabbling that is probably too far gone for any kind of easy fix.

All the politicising and in fighting has no relevance when compared to the fact we are at the end of times if we don't shit or get off the pot.

I can, in all conscience, only vote Green and hope we can stave off the seemingly inevitable destruction of the planet before Armageddon.

Arguing about nuanced politics is a luxury with a time limit.

See I have daughters and one of them is lesbian so I have to be invested in the rights of women and girls.

Its total shit that our sex based rights and protections have been pulled way back.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
See I have daughters and one of them is lesbian so I have to be invested in the rights of women and girls.

Its total shit that our sex based rights and protections have been pulled way back.

Surely that should be a reason not to be invested in feminist issues?

Isn't being Lesbian against any preconcieved sexual politics?

A persons sexuality means absolutely nothing to me. I have out gay friends, in gay friends, quiet non political gay friends, vociferous gay friends, black gay friends, camp gay friends and straight acting gay friends and gay friends make up a small proportion of my friend group.

Since, it would appear, that i can be friends with people and have no position on whether thier role in society should be shaded by thier sexuality I don't consider thier situation when I consider my viewpoint on anything really.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I "actually think" people should have to get a "parenting license." Take a test to make sure they know how to raise children who can spell the word "potato."

But that's not likely to happen, is it?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I "actually think" people should have to get a "parenting license." Take a test to make sure they know how to raise children who can spell the word "potato."

That was low, Blurt. Why would you go there?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Dearest Flea, as one of only two members on this board who are part of the Trans community, I have reached a point where my emotional strength has been sapped by the relentless assaults on the Trans community by the majority of people here, some of whom have less than laudable life experiences.

Your own voice is part of the din, by the way.

Just goes to show, everybody finds their darkness where they can.

At least you can spell the word "potato," so there's that.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Dearest Flea, as one of only two members on this board who are part of the Trans community, I have reached a point where my emotional strength has been sapped by the relentless assaults on the Trans community by the majority of people here, some of whom have less than laudable life experiences.

Your own voice is part of the din, by the way.

Just goes to show, everybody finds their darkness where they can.

At least you can spell the word "potato," so there's that.

Wait a minute. I thought you were just trolling.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Do you think a person seeking a voting license should be able to spell license?