@Bastard Factory - Please Create a Teen Drama Board...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Once I figure out what side you lean... thats where you're going.
but then u will end up with two echo chambers lol and that wont be fun for long

Fun stopped awhile ago with politics. They're like gangs who push each others buttons and we/the board are suppose to play ref...

Im trying to prevent it being removed from BF.
Im trying to prevent banning members who would go against an anti politics board.

Maybe I missed it. What’s happening existing threads in politics? Can I assume anyone is free to post in either?

Posters can post in any politcs forum until they start with the thread jacking/Attacks.. you know, the ongoing shit that has us even talking about all this...

The member will be put into either a LIB or a CON user group and they can only talk politcs in that one... only view the other.

Oh so it's like a time out pen when people start attacking?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Yes... Wanna troll Lib threads.. were gonna put you in the con forum and you will only be able to post there and only able to VIEW the Lib forum.

Removing devisive disruptions.

Begins.

Now.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Maybe we go...

A RED sub forum only right can see
A BLUE sub forum only right can see

And a PURPLE sub only those of us who are sane can see?

Some members will only be able to VIEW, but not post in the OTHER forum.

Most members will have access to both

2 different forums now, Once you become an ongoing disruption, you will be put into a group where you can only view the opposing side. This is where you will stay, no expirations.

Volunteer your affiliation or Ill guess. But about 10 of you are going into a group today.
Give me the hammerin' rights, ya know you want too.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Maybe we go...

A RED sub forum only right can see
A BLUE sub forum only right can see

And a PURPLE sub only those of us who are sane can see?

Purple people are in an ideological swamp, remember?

Blurt you are BLUE as fuck. There isnt a single position you've commented on that you havent taken the blue stance on.

What right wing anything do you agree with? Just spread your left wings and fly.
I LOVE COLOURS!!! DO ME, GIMME A COLOR...

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmfao... only the libs will melt down...
Please stand by..
If one of these snot nose drool drenched lib spastics had spent half the time in assbox that I did they would be in ICU right now
They did though.

They were all down there with you every day.
LoL, plenty were. With their sandy snatches and stomping feet. They don't handle people with backbones well.
They hate me cause I live in the greatest state in the Union

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
.I started this thread here so it would be under the special Gen Disc rules of civility

The first 4 words: "to contain the tards"

What kind of a fuckin' retard thinks that is civil?

Hahahahaha!!!!
Well, it was a handy catch all for the intellectually impaired like you.

Otherwise I have to list something like:
Morans
Imbercils
Idjits
Cretins
the WEE-TODD-ED

etc.
It wasn't meant in derision, just for single word precision.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
.I started this thread here so it would be under the special Gen Disc rules of civility

Hahahahaha!!!!

Morans
Imbercils
Idjits
Cretins
the WEE-TODD-ED

etc.
You certainly have unleashed a torrent of tears here this morning.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Hahahahaha!!!!

Morans
Imbercils
Idjits
Cretins
the WEE-TODD-ED

etc.
You certainly have unleashed a torrent of tears here this morning.
You know - I feel really awful if I accidentally upset anyone by pointing at their bullshit....and laughing.
. Really bad. :SadFace:

..but the fact is,
they made me do it.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
bwhahahahahahahahaha

The owner is so sick of the political bullshit he’s throwing you morons into your own closets and slamming the door shut.

say “I don’t want that bullshit on a forum I pay out my own pocket” without actually saying it.

embarrassing

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
have their own "special" sub-board to post that crap on rather than barfing it all around indiscriminately.

MeltDown
To the exclusion of all others is the desired goal. See?

Give them their own sub-board and confine them there. Problems solved.

but… but… then they will all light themselves on fire and run screaming for the door in an attempt to preserve sacred democracy

the socially inept are unable to have a conversation, hence why they are here fag laming 24/7/365

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
bwhahahahahahahahaha

The owner is so sick of the political bullshit he’s throwing you morons into your own closets and slamming the door shut.

say “I don’t want that bullshit on a forum I pay out my own pocket” without actually saying it.

embarrassing

these political tards are the same losers who were shit posting at SG, what benzo is to "flame" shit posters, these idiots are the "political" shitposters no other forums want.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
bwhahahahahahahahaha

embarrassing

these political tards are the same losers who were shit posting at SG, what benzo is to "flame" shit posters, these idiots are the "political" shitposters no other forums want.
Social media in general don’t want these tardlings.

This is like the final stage of the human centipede- the shit eating caboose who doesn’t even get comfort in knowing there’s a mouth attached to their ass.

There should be mandatory ignores on certain posters who just don’t seem to understand nobody wants them here so everyone else can’t read or reply to their drivel. I fully support that notion.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
bwhahahahahahahahaha

embarrassing

So, tell us what Sally said about Suzi or we might be riveted in awe-filled suspense.
Did someone suck some lady's ballsack, or was a colostomy bag involved?

You tell us, Regan - you're soooo knowledgeable on these "special" subjects.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
There should be mandatory ignores on certain posters who just don’t seem to understand nobody wants them here so everyone else can’t read or reply to their drivel. I fully support that notion.

It’s impossible on this forum to do that… mostly because you would have to block everyone that poster is affiliated with to not have the quote be visible to the ignored poster.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
bwhahahahahahahahaha

embarrassing

Social media in general don’t want these tardlings.

This is like the final stage of the human centipede- the shit eating caboose who doesn’t even get comfort in knowing there’s a mouth attached to their ass.

.Then you don't mind being ignored?
I will begin the practice forthwith.