@Bastard Factory - Please Create a Teen Drama Board...

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
to contain the tards with all the he said / she said nonsense they bring from kiddie boards abroad.

We are trying to create an adult conversation atmosphere here and these lamers are cluttering up the place with their tard talk.

Thank you, @Bastard Factory

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why? Then every bloody thread can become a shit flinging contest? I don’t know. Maybe this what y’all want? Spit it out.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
That stuff can be sent to Meltdown.
It could be,
. but I think it better all around if you and your ilk are segregated on a designated kiddie sub-board.

For one thing it will eliminate the need for mods.
That would eliminate a great deal of anguished consternation from the forum!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I think it better all around if you and your ilk are segregated on a designated kiddie sub-board.

"you and your ilk"

Hahahaha!!!

Where have I engaged in "he said, she said" style posting?

I mean, the irony of you making false, pre-teen level accusations to me in this thread is a pretty strong statement about your character.

Try to control yourself.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I think it better all around if you and your ilk are segregated on a designated kiddie sub-board.

"you and your ilk"

Hahahaha!!!

Where have I engaged in "he said, she said" style posting?

I mean, the irony of you making false, pre-teen level accusations to me in this thread is a pretty strong statement about your character.

Try to control yourself.
I wrote "kiddie sub-board" as a catch all for children. You haven't even graduated to he said/she said yet but,
. maybe BF can make a Sandbox sub-board special for you.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I wrote "kiddie sub-board" as a catch all for children. You haven't even graduated to he said/she said yet but,
. maybe BF can make a Sandbox sub-board special for you.

Again, it is ironic that you are saying that.

I rarely find your posts worthy of a reply. You seem to toss out insults frequently when you are having a difficult time explaining or supporting your position.

Let me take a look at your work over the past few days, maybe I have given you less credit than you deserve....

She ain't noan as Lauren Boobert for nuthin......or for only one thing even.
Conservatives love it when corporate entities fuck them in the ass.
Why not learn to read, moron.
Just going to suggest one more time that you learn to read.
Last time - learn to read.
I think he enjoys having his ass handed to him.
So you don't think she's a whore? I think 70K for blowjobs makes her a whore, pal.
Neandertoes can, and a whole contarded contingent of cretins can support it.
Wow. Who knew that jizz was part of a healthy diet.
You know that reminds me that years ago a study came out that semen acted as a happy mood enhancer for women when absorbed vaginally but I'm not sure that it works the same when men like Bigly swallow it
So how much jizz do you think Bigly guzzles to keep himself healthy and in good spirits?
No, we're talking about how much YOU consume in private. :LOL3:
Well, I'm sure Bigly never has to resort to mayo.

Honestly, at this point I am going to stop.

This is all your own work from just the past few days.

When it comes to weak, teen-drama level posts, you are probably the worst offender here.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean, within a few posts this guy slips into silly arguments.

I hope this will help, but probably not.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
No idea what you're going on about, but here have a fresh meme.

272239309_10158872383704755_3235916375742178916_n.jpg

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
this thread has been reported
How'd that work out for you?

.However it is interesting @Bastard Factory that a poster has violated the Gen Disc rules by importing quotes from other sub-boards with content inappropriate to this board.
.Certainly there should be consequence.

Good luck with that.
Well, maybe I'll start importing quotes from Erotica as references on Gen Disc and see how that works out, though it would be no greater a violation.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It could be,
. but I think it better all around if you and your ilk are segregated on a designated kiddie sub-board.

Weren't you the one rejoicing that after repeated requests for a political sub-forum you got one, then continued to brag that YOUR forum was the busiest and went nuts at the mere mention of anyone touching it?

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
It could be,

Weren't you the one rejoicing that after repeated requests for a political sub-forum you got one, then continued to brag that YOUR forum was the busiest and went nuts at the mere mention of anyone touching it?
No. ..and how would that be relevant in any case?
. I'm just suggesting that the kids who want to do the Teen Drama crap have their own "special" sub-board to post that crap on rather than barfing it all around indiscriminately.
..and that there, there should be no rules, and therefore no mod required, and
since they would be happily confined to their own "special" board
there will be only adult/civil discussion on the others, and therefore no mods required.

It would be a fine arrangement, and all would be happy.

PS: ..and that "special" board might be called the Sandbox, the Playpen, the Girl's Room or something of that order.

Last edited: