@Bastard Factory - Please Create a Teen Drama Board...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What holiday is trying to say is that he needs a safe space to feel safe in

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That stuff can be sent to Meltdown.
It could be,
. but I think it better all around if you and your ilk are segregated on a designated kiddie sub-board.

For one thing it will eliminate the need for mods.
Weren't you the one rejoicing that after repeated requests for a political sub-forum you got one, then continued to brag that YOUR forum was the busiest and went nuts at the mere mention of anyone touching it?
No. ..and how would that be relevant in any case?
. I'm just suggesting that the kids who want to do the Teen Drama crap have their own "special" sub-board to post that crap on rather than barfing it all around indiscriminately.
..and that there, there should be no rules, and therefore no mod required, and
since they would be happily confined to their own "special" board
there will be only adult/civil discussion on the others, and therefore no mods required.

It would be a fine arrangement, and all would be happy.

PS: ..and that "special" board might be called the Sandbox, the Playpen, the Girl's Room or something of that order.
I think if you acquainted yourself with the ignore button you'd find that you'd have the desired outcome you're after instead of asking that people who don't agree with you get put into some derogatorily named sub forum of your liking? Too easy though?

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
It could be,
. but I think it better all around if you and your ilk are segregated on a designated kiddie sub-board.

Weren't you the one rejoicing that after repeated requests for a political sub-forum you got one, then continued to brag that YOUR forum was the busiest and went nuts at the mere mention of anyone touching it?
. I'm just suggesting that the kids who want to do the Teen Drama crap have their own "special" sub-board to post that crap on rather than barfing it all around indiscriminately.
there will be only adult/civil discussion on the others, and therefore no mods required.

PS: ..and that "special" board might be called the Sandbox, the Playpen, the Girl's Room or something of that order.
I think if you acquainted yourself with the ignore button you'd find that you'd have the desired outcome you're after instead of asking that people who don't agree with you get put into some derogatorily named sub forum of your liking? Too easy though?
Ignore Button?
SHAMWOW!, no one wants to have to skip down 2 pages looking for where the discussion resumes because there's a bunch of blather about what Joanie may or may not have said about Suzi on some defunct no-account board that those involved in discussing the thread topic never heard of.
. Keeping that teentard nonsense iso'd is in everyone's best interest.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It could be,

Ignore Button?
SHAMWOW!, no one wants to have to skip down 2 pages looking for where the discussion resumes because there's a bunch of blather about what Joanie may or may not have said about Suzi on some defunct no-account board that those involved in discussing the thread topic never heard of.
Yes, but what if I was in charge of who got put in the tenny bopper room with barbie girl stuck on repeat and chose you to an hour of barbie time?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It could be,

Ignore Button?
Yes, but what if I was in charge of who got put in the tenny bopper room with barbie girl stuck on repeat and chose you to an hour of barbie time?
People that rub me the wrong way, duhhhh helllooo!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
but what if I was in charge of
You aren't.

chose you to an hour of barbie time?
There would never be any cause to,
and even if that miscarriage of justice did happen,
I can easily (unlike many who frequent BTF) occupy myself productively for an hour....even longer if necessary.
Oh yeah that's right we're living in your fantasy forum, I forgot! Carry on wasting time
look at me shamp

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Holiday is a shareholder tho

so if he wants a safe space y’all should really consider giving him a safe space

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I mean, there are people on this forum who want a National Divorce.
Others who believe in segregation of the races.

. I would think this sort of separating by discussion interests would have wide support.

Do we not separate the people by educational levels in schools?
. Does anyone cry foul about it?

...and won't it make it easier for the gossips if they know right where to go, rather than searching out places to interject their toddler talk into grown-up discussion?
..Well, of course it would.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Holliday must be part injun. Like the injuns, who spent 20,000 years in the Americas and failed to grasp the mechanical utility of the wheel, Holliday has spent years on the interwebber message board and still hasn't figured out what the scroll wheel on his mouse is for.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
A few of these post should be placed in Misc. Meltdown.
Kindly flag them.
.I started this thread here so it would be under the special Gen Disc rules of civility, but
I see some are taking unruly exception to quite reasonable proposals.

Maybe they think this thread is about them.
.They're sooo vain
La La LA la .. la la la Laaa la laaaaah

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Didn’t realize it was so hard to recognize off topic posts?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah holiday. Just tell Grimm where any bad posts have touched you in the naughty places so he can make them go away

Last edited:
OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
to me this thread is aboot drama and things related , which is a broad range so locating off topic posts are challenging
Precisely, which is why I suggest giving the chronic offenders they're own sub-boards.

Remember that I have also suggested the creation of a Conspiracy Theory sub-board as a way of cleaning up Politics, and leaving only rational discussion there.
..and likewise now I'm suggesting a sub-board for the ceaseless toddler and teen talk which infects so many otherwise scintillating threads here on theBadTardFactory.

I will make a full proposal to BF complete with categories and residents in PM.
Actually, some of the replies are helping me sort out where certain posters belong, so it's all okay.
That was purposeful.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

again this thread was about teen drama and was addressed to BF , Ive noticed by reaction BF has already seen this thread so the thread is actually dead weight now so IMO Id just chuck the whole thread in the pit and be done with it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

again this thread was about teen drama and was addressed to BF , Ive noticed by reaction BF has already seen this thread so the thread is actually dead weight now so IMO Id just chuck the whole thread in the pit and be done with it
Meltdown is where it belonged to begin with

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice. Make the whole place a free for all. Your aim?