Ron Desantis' Best Bro, was under investigation for PLEASE ASS BOX ME! a Teen when he suicided. No Drag Queens were involved.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A Republican in Florida committed suicide. DeSantis had nothing to do with the case but Democrats are so scared of America's best governor they make stupid seven degrees of Kevin Bacon stuff up in lame attempt to pretend something else happened. Only far left lunatics fooled by this non-sense so of course aidsman is masterbating again.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
A Republican in Florida committed suicide. DeSantis had nothing to do with the case but Democrats are so scared of America's best governor they make stupid seven degrees of Kevin Bacon stuff up in lame attempt to pretend something else happened. Only far left lunatics fooled by this non-sense so of course aidsman is masterbating again.
Desantis and this child molester were best friends. Stop talking you imbecile.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Remember when admong the cock lover said DeSantis would lose the election because Disney has more employees than the margin of votes he won by last time?

33,000 I believe was the number

And then he went to wipe the floor with the other guy by over 2 million votes?

lmao - yeah that was funny

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems most convicted child molesters come from the South. Any idea why?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Remember when admong the cock lover said DeSantis would lose the election because Disney has more employees than the margin of votes he won by last time?

33,000 I believe was the number

And then he went to wipe the floor with the other guy by over 2 million votes?

lmao - yeah that was funny
so it's OK if it's a Republican actually molesting Children, but it's a major disaster if a man in a dress reads a fairy tale, to children????

Earth to Conservitards, Earth to Conservitards!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Interestingly it is the Florida sources pointing out the close long history between Chester the molester and the Go go Boot wearing Governor.

Stunning reporting from the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
makes disturbing allegations about the death by suicide of one of
erstwhile allies.

, a Jacksonville donor and political powerbroker who was central to the Governor’s early career and political rise, took his own life last December amid an active investigation from the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office, where he held significant influence for a civilian.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you weeping right now? Your girl cousin cut you off? You seem in the dumps this morning