Warning, child ahead

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am not the one with a 15yo boyfriend. You christians are all the same kind of freaks!

Nice fantasy, faggit. Anywho, bring your own body bag and a scoop shovel, sally.
PLEASE ASS BOX ME!!
NO YUO, FAGGIT!
You are a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!! I am not talking to PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s! I shoot them in the head!
No YUO are a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Die, faggit!

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

Martin

Banned
Banned
I am not the one with a 15yo boyfriend. You christians are all the same kind of freaks!

Nice fantasy, faggit. Anywho, bring your own body bag and a scoop shovel, sally.
PLEASE ASS BOX ME!!
NO YUO, FAGGIT!
You are a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!! I am not talking to PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s! I shoot them in the head!
You're Dutch accent is showing
Shoot yourself in the face!

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Martin

Banned
Banned

PLEASE ASS BOX ME!!
NO YUO, FAGGIT!
No YUO are a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Die, faggit!
You admitted having a 15yo boyfriend. Shoot yourself in the face, PLEASE ASS BOX ME!!

• Disagree

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dirty Dick!
NO YUO, FAGGIT!
You are a Dirty Dick! I am not talking to Dirty Dick's! I shoot them in the head!
No YUO are a Dirty Dick. Die, faggit!
You admitted having a 15yo boyfriend. Shoot yourself in the face, Dirty Dick!
I admitted to having a 15yo son, ya faggit. Go kill yourself for being a liar.

Martin

Banned
Banned

Dirty Dick!
NO YUO, FAGGIT!
You are a Dirty Dick! I am not talking to Dirty Dick's! I shoot them in the head!
No YUO are a Dirty Dick. Die, faggit!
You admitted having a 15yo boyfriend. Shoot yourself in the face, Dirty Dick!
I admitted to having a 15yo son, ya faggit. Go kill yourself for being a liar.
You told me it was your 15yo boyfriend!

• Disagree