Was that cigar in Monica's p*ssy?

Was Lotus' cigar marinated in Lewinsky's pussy?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Only kind she smokes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She bobs on it like it was her own dick.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Bong aka I don't give AF

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
idk the source but its still degrading

old nemesis i suppose

Yup. She's a hater. Straight up.

So, when you name called me first, it was a sign of your love for your fellow man?
:Confused3:

Link?

You already forgot when you called me a tool? You seem to have a poor memory.

Wow. I called you a "tool," so this thread was your response to being called a tool???? Really? Either you have the world's thinnest skin, no, the UNIVERSE'S thinnest skin, or you already hated me. :Thinking:

I am sorry that I make you so miserable, Missy. I really am.

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

old nemesis i suppose

So, when you name called me first, it was a sign of your love for your fellow man?

Link?

Wow. I called you a "tool," so this thread was your response to being called a tool???? Really? Either you have the world's thinnest skin, no, the UNIVERSE'S thinnest skin, or you already hated me. :Thinking:

giphy.gif

It was more than one name and well, I find you, your attitude and your sense of self obnoxious. And your avatar inspired me. I think you want the attention. You were waiting for the posters to offend you. Then you can play victim.

I yanked your chain. And why did I yank your chain? Because you yelp. This is not complicated. You're making it so.

Is this a forever goodbye?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What will you be watching for, ma'am?
i wanna see her call u a 'tool' again lol

It's in my thread about Hilaria Baldwin. It was an unexpected treat. Her meltie was fun.

J

old nemesis i suppose

Link?

giphy.gif

It was more than one name and well, I find you, your attitude and your sense of self obnoxious. And your avatar inspired me. I think you want the attention. You were waiting for the posters to offend you. Then you can play victim.

I yanked your chain. And why did I yank your chain? Because you yelp. This is not complicated. You're making it so.

Yup. Your audience awaits you on CBT.

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

What will you be watching for, ma'am?
i wanna see her call u a 'tool' again lol

It's in my thread about Hilaria Baldwin. It was an unexpected treat. Her meltie was fun.

J

old nemesis i suppose

Link?

giphy.gif

Yup. Your audience awaits you on CBT.

Translation please.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

old nemesis i suppose

Link?

giphy.gif

whoa thats deep

much drama

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

old nemesis i suppose

Link?

giphy.gif

whoa thats deep

much drama

It makes the world go round. Liberals want to be picked on. I obliged.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

old nemesis i suppose

Link?

giphy.gif

whoa thats deep

much drama

Yeah. Hate runs deep.

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

old nemesis i suppose

Link?

giphy.gif

whoa thats deep

much drama

Yeah. Hate runs deep.

Hahahaha

:ROFL3: