Watching Hillbilly Elegy

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Holy crap. I am beginning to understand how some people end up becoming Trumpeciles.
You’re spamming again...

How is it spamming? Want to talk about Hillbilly Elegy? I'll discuss it with anyone who has watched it. It's good. The guy who wrote it is a big con, btw. And I admire him.
This is getting very juvenile...how old are you?
Fun fact: you can just scroll by threads that make you go all emo!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Holy crap. I am beginning to understand how some people end up becoming Trumpeciles.
You’re spamming again...

How is it spamming? Want to talk about Hillbilly Elegy? I'll discuss it with anyone who has watched it. It's good. The guy who wrote it is a big con, btw. And I admire him.
Oh Sadmin, when art thou not ever not not tiresome?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re spamming again...

Have you watched it? I'd be interested in discussing it with you.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re spamming again...

Oh Sadmin, when art thou not ever not not tiresome?
Oh aren't you so clever!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re spamming again...

Not yet Nelly...butt the only reason why you would be interested in any discussion is too spam up Politics with your immature rants and leftard drivel. Tell me that I’m wrong? :LOL1::HowDareYou:

Reactions: Ice
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re spamming again...

Not yet Nelly...butt the only reason why you would be interested in any discussion is too spam up Politics with your immature rants and leftard drivel. Tell me that I’m wrong? :LOL1::HowDareYou:
I watched it because Amy Adams is a really good actor. Yeah. She's awesome in this film as well. But it's fascinating as well.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re spamming again...

I watched it because Amy Adams is a really good actor. Yeah. She's awesome in this film as well. But it's fascinating as well.
Amy Adams? Ooooooweee...I could lick the crumbs off that chick’s arsehole!
:Gimme: