We all have verified covid

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Back to back infections?

Sorry, I think it is the same infection. I do not think she tested negative since the first positive test.

I have no idea why she came home after going up there to isolate. There might be a good reason, I just did not ask.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Son has 103 fever. Put him on Motrin. My wife and I have symptoms. I'm drinking a jack and coke after taking a shitload of zinc and D3. May go to Big R tomorrow for horse paste.

How are you feeling @Lokmar r?
Just a little buzzed right now. Got a headache.

I would recommend cutting out the booze now and drinking either water or OJ.
I've had this before. The last time I did, I took massive amounts of zinc, about 200mg/day which is about 50mg more than my son in law said was safe. After 3 days of that, I tapered down to 150mg. I was still sick for about 14 days. Right now, I have a constant mild headache, a bit of a cough, runny nose, flu like symptoms. This is much milder than what I had in March 2020.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I'm sure yours will be the one that does.
Natural immunity is best immunity... It's why East Indians and Mexicans can handle eating contaminated food and drinking contaminated water... When you eat, drink, and swim in shit all day, you become naturally immune to all sorts of things...

You have Mexicans confused with Indians, you asshole.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My son, his gf, his cousin, his roomate, and most the folks he works with, all got it a few weeks ago. All better and fine now.

I got something this past Sunday, but I never got a test. Its like a cold/flu.

Started with a mild headache, mild sore throat and ear on the right side, fever and body aches. Im on day 5, and its almost all gone, and Im back to work.

Its so mild, wasnt even a point in taking TheraFlu. I did one time, but it only helped with the fever and body aches. Couple Tylenol was all I needed for that. Fluids and rest are best.

Hope all y'all get better Lokmar.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My son, his gf, his cousin, his roomate, and most the folks he works with, all got it a few weeks ago. All better and fine now.

I got something this past Sunday, but I never got a test. Its like a cold/flu.

Started with a mild headache, mild sore throat and ear on the right side, fever and body aches. Im on day 5, and its almost all gone, and Im back to work.

Its so mild, wasnt even a point in taking TheraFlu. I did one time, but it only helped with the fever and body aches. Couple Tylenol was all I needed for that. Fluids and rest are best.

Hope all y'all get better Lokmar.
You too brother!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Son has 103 fever. Put him on Motrin. My wife and I have symptoms. I'm drinking a jack and coke after taking a shitload of zinc and D3. May go to Big R tomorrow for horse paste.

Get some really good ascorbic vitamin C. Take a lot of it. And the D. Lots of D....like 5k IU.

Elderberry syrup is good.

And this is on the side to do as you listen to your doctor.

Do all the things you would do for a bad head cold/flu. Theraflu helps. Nyquil and all that.

I hope you guys get over it fast!

He can also buy Quercetin and combined with zinc, d3, vit c, magnesium... it's the ingredients in Zelenko's Z-Pack formulation but much cheaper if you buy each ingredient.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I've had this before. The last time I did, I took massive amounts of zinc, about 200mg/day which is about 50mg more than my son in law said was safe. After 3 days of that, I tapered down to 150mg. I was still sick for about 14 days. Right now, I have a constant mild headache, a bit of a cough, runny nose, flu like symptoms. This is much milder than what I had in March 2020.

A possible way to enhance your family's immunity is thru MMR & TDAP vaccines:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Supposedly they can provide protection against severe COVID. They are generally considered safe & have not had the adverse side effects associated with mRNA vaccines.

Not sure about Omicron but possibly the others .

I got both vaccines havent come down covid at all.

Cheap and safe way to enhance ones immunity.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Get some really good ascorbic vitamin C. Take a lot of it. And the D. Lots of D....like 5k IU.

Do all the things you would do for a bad head cold/flu. Theraflu helps. Nyquil and all that.

He can also buy Quercetin and combined with zinc, d3, vit c, magnesium... it's the ingredients in Zelenko's Z-Pack formulation but much cheaper if you buy each ingredient.
I didnt mention it, but I'm also taking a 250mg of Mag Citrate. Its a horse pill!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I didnt mention it, but I'm also taking a 250mg of Mag Citrate. Its a horse pill!

Still get some quercetin in you....if you can't the horse paste

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Supposedly they can provide protection against severe COVID. They are generally considered safe & have not had the adverse side effects associated with mRNA vaccines.

Joe, everyone in my home has these and still caught it.

My unvaccinated child was the only one that didn’t . Crazy huh

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's why I don't jab our younger ones...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
We're all going to get the Chink Flu (or one of the variants) eventually. No amount of jabs will prevent this.
The jab increases your odds of surviving a strong case by an very wide margin. The truth is out there.
I've to go to the docs tomorrow to get checked over, I had crushing chest pains again last night that went to my head, teeth and neck, never had them before I got the shots... Am I 100 that's the cause, no but I still think it is it's far too coincidental...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I was gettin' the Rabies vaccine next @The Countess.

Part of my subscription plan at the vaccine clinic, eh. ;-)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are abusing Canada's Health Care System.

I think COVID is a biological weapon made in a lab @The Prowler.

So what its makers did was to pack as much shit into it as they could.

I'm finding it somewhat curious why/how come all these other viruses show up in the bodies of COVID patients?

And why do board certified physicians recommend vaccinations such as pneumonia and shingles shots?

So, they musta made it outta bunch of lethal viruses and packed that shit into one so it'd morph and kill/infect/make a lotta people sick, eh?

Just a theory, that's all.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I'm finding it somewhat curious why/how come all these other viruses show up in the bodies of COVID patients?

And why do board certified physicians recommend vaccinations such as pneumonia and shingles shots?

So, they musta made it outta bunch of lethal viruses and packed that shit into one so it'd morph and kill/infect/make a lotta people sick, eh?

I hear you can get a good deal on crutches if you fake a leg injury.

Something for you to think about @Joe.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hear you can get a good deal on crutches if you fake a leg injury.

Something for you to think about @Joe.

I fell down the apartment stairs on New Years Eve.

Luckily I avoided a serious injury.

Doctor said I may have broken a rib or 2, but I think it was pulled muscles

I was in excruciating pain, but managed to get up and have mostly recovered.

It was close tho.

could have cracked my skull open.

I don't wanna walk down those stairs EVER AGAIN.

Apartment stairs are Too fucking dangerous.

That reminded me of the time I got thrown out of a tree by a bear.

Life's a Bitch. Survived that one too @The Prowler

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Doctor said

There you go, abusing the free health care again. @Joe

There was no reason to go to the doctor, but people like you think "Oh it is free, so I might as well go." @Joe

Do you live in the apartment @Joe?

Actullay Prolwer I went to see him because I got the TDaP vaccine.

if you haven't, you might wanna look into booster shots for MMR and Tetnus diptheria.

They might offer you some protection against COVID, eh.

That's what many in the medical community are saying including that English doctor you like so much.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is what COVID reminds me of...

The Silent Invisible Killer

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've survived so many near death mishaps, but for some reason I keep on tickin'.

A lot of clumsy people fall down stairs @Joe

A lot more people are coordinated enough to be able to navigate stairs without falling @Joe

Well I was coordinated enough to outrun a bear @The Prowler

...and that was on a leg I had a cancerous cyst removed too.

Unfortunately Terry fox didn't survive

Terry-Fox-feat-image-for-web.jpg

For that reason, I'm glad to still be alive

It's True. Only the good die Young@The Prowler

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Thats what my friend did, made his own. Boiled some grapefruit peels. Said he felt better after taking it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We're all going to get the Chink Flu (or one of the variants) eventually. No amount of jabs will prevent this.
The jab increases your odds of surviving a strong case by an very wide margin. The truth is out there.
I've to go to the docs tomorrow to get checked over, I had crushing chest pains again last night that went to my head, teeth and neck, never had them before I got the shots... Am I 100 that's the cause, no but I still think it is it's far too coincidental...

Oh shit, sounds like you got that heart inflamation. Hope you ok man.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thats what my friend did, made his own. Boiled some grapefruit peels. Said he felt better after taking it.

If I was like one of those people on the deathbed and nothing ta lose, I'd inject myself with alligator blood, eh @Blazor?

I hears ya gotta lotta gators in the South.

It's been known to kill HIV