We all know how the Succubus meetup be like

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I think King Teenie Weenie needs to realize who fucking who here lol.

Succu-Martini.jpg

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Ass Box this shit. kelvin is MY anal butter boy, not Suck's...

SSS
- Feel free to look around meltdown for the rights on my claim.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hope she pegs him..

talked to Succubus earlier and convinced her to bring a go pro

Would be better than a podcast for sure lol.

I listened to one once, and he impersonates a female a lot. Perhaps he has done this before? Or maybe he has secretly wanted this for a long time, and finally convinced an E-crush to come take his cherry?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hope she pegs him..

talked to Succubus earlier and convinced her to bring a go pro

Would be better than a podcast for sure lol.

I listened to one once, and he impersonates a female a lot. Perhaps he has done this before? Or maybe he has secretly wanted this for a long time, and finally convinced an E-crush to come take his cherry?
When I hear his whiny voice, I get a stale onion and garlic vibe. Like a Joe Pesci character, but without the mafia shenanigans...

images

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
He's alright...

...that's his MO...or swagger. He's been performing similarly in the 2 decades I've nearly known of him for.

Freud
- world is a stage

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He's alright...

...that's his MO...or swagger. He's been performing similarly in the 2 decades I've nearly known of him for.

Freud
- world is a stage
Yeah...we’re all performing. But he just performs a little too much like a scorned biatch with regard to his now public past relationship. Fuck...can you imagine the flak he’d get if he was living in Australia? It’s also his little posse that admire and cling to him that compounds the issue and makes him seem all the more weaker and desperate.

In reality, without the audience and the stage persona, I guess he’s just like anyone else. He’s just not my cup of tea if his recent shit behaviour is anything to go by.

I do find this podcasts to be creative. He just needs to be more creative and come up with something that’s actually interesting. No The Fortnite boasting...that’s just creepy. And no bitter and twisted attitudes about relationships...that’s just painful to witness and cringeworthy.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
He's alright...

Freud
- world is a stage
Yeah...we’re all performing. But he just performs a little too much like a scorned biatch with regard to his now public past relationship. Fuck...can you imagine the flak he’d get if he was living in Australia? It’s also his little posse that admire and cling to him that compounds the issue and makes him seem all the more weaker and desperate.

In reality, without the audience and the stage persona, I guess he’s just like anyone else. He’s just not my cup of tea if his recent shit behaviour is anything to go by.

I do find this podcasts to be creative. He just needs to be more creative and come up with something that’s actually interesting. No The Fortnite boasting...that’s just creepy. And no bitter and twisted attitudes about relationships...that’s just painful to witness and cringeworthy.

So something like a bartenders anecdote podcast... all the funny or crazy shit et cetera?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He's alright...

Freud
- world is a stage

So something like a bartenders anecdote podcast... all the funny or crazy shit et cetera?
Bloody oath! Inebriation lowers one’s inhibitions and bring about some hilarious situations. But pulling taps for a crust for any extended period of time does take some commendation. I did it for a spell, but my patrons were tourists and not drongos or barflies, and the scenic backdrop of Margaret River made it positively vibey and laidback. I got so much skirt from the tour buses. Everyone loves a head barman!
:Cheers:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've heard bartenders do give good head...
Depends in which state or country one is living! On the beer side of things, I once saw an American pour a beer that was half head. Imagine the outrage if that were to happen Down Under!
:LOL4:

:ROFL:

I've never been a bartender but I once got chucked behind a wedding reception bar after a no show... over 500 beer drinking Aussies like bull ants on a lamb shank...

You give proper head or you lose yours...

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Depends in which state or country one is living! On the beer side of things, I once saw an American pour a beer that was half head. Imagine the outrage if that were to happen Down Under!

I've never been a bartender but I once got chucked behind a wedding reception bar after a no show... over 500 beer drinking Aussies like bull ants on a lamb shank...

Two inches of head.

Any more it looks like you can't pour any less it looks flat.

#bartenderknowledge

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Two inches of head.

#bartenderknowledge
An angry inch is better!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Two inches of head.

#bartenderknowledge

Yeah...I worked it out after the first 15 or so pours and threats to cave my skull in.

Master

Site Supporter

Two inches of head.

#bartenderknowledge

Yeah...I worked it out after the first 15 or so pours and threats to cave my skull in.
Don't chill the glass.

The whole idea of a chilled glass is a myth. Once a chilled glass hits room temp it's over anyways.

Who likes little ice chips in their beer? Defeats the purpose, dilutes the taste, etc.

Clean lines also help alot. The store I'm at now cleaned the lines once a month. I was disgusted and called my guy to come clean them every three days. If your draft doesn't look like a fucking oasis in the desert don't drink it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Two inches of head.

#bartenderknowledge

Don't chill the glass.

The whole idea of a chilled glass is a myth. Once a chilled glass hits room temp it's over anyways.

Who likes little ice chips in their beer? Defeats the purpose, dilutes the taste, etc.

Clean lines also help alot. The store I'm at now cleaned the lines once a month. I was disgusted and called my guy to come clean them every three days. If your draft doesn't look like a fucking oasis in the desert don't drink it.

Mate....it's Australia and that wedding was in the summer. They were lucky the beer was chilled.

Master

Site Supporter

Two inches of head.

#bartenderknowledge

Don't chill the glass.

Mate....it's Australia and that wedding was in the summer. They were lucky the beer was chilled.
Was it draft? Did you hand pump that shit?

I once worked a polish wedding where they expected me to hand pump two full barrels of Bud Light, knowing damn well the chances of making 20 bucks in tips was impossible.

I thought off the boat pollock's drank vodka anyways....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Two inches of head.

#bartenderknowledge

Don't chill the glass.

I once worked a polish wedding where they expected me to hand pump two full barrels of Bud Light, knowing damn well the chances of making 20 bucks in tips was impossible.

Nah... thousands of 700-750 ml bottles of 5% strength beer. A few people just removed caps. Me and another guy just poured...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Two inches of head.

#bartenderknowledge

Don't chill the glass.

Yeah...I couldn’t picture the polish crowd drinking Bud Light??? They must’ve been doing the ol’ “when in Rome” vibe. It’s normally always heavy spirits like your life depended on it!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Harry McKnackers ...this pencil-dick aka @Super Chad. He’s not older than us surely?

About the same age...
Seriously? I honestly thought he was at least 10 years or more younger than us. What with all the grammatical errors in his verse and his perpetual scorn, one would easily would have thought he was fresh out of high school. I can’t believe he assumes the role some super troll king. This kid is chump change...

images