"We don't know Donald Trump, he may have offered us a Diet Coke in the WH once" The Kusher's

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's not funny Admin. This is a serious problem.

Ivanka and Jared distancing themselves from fatso is a serious problem? Maybe they’re getting smarter?
LOL! As if that were even possible. Dumb ass child molester.

Every single news agency is reporting the same, you ignorant wife beater
Thats EX wife beater!
Ok, you can have a sticker.
Oh HELL NO! Thats my favorite memory of my ex wife!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's not funny Admin. This is a serious problem.

Ivanka and Jared distancing themselves from fatso is a serious problem? Maybe they’re getting smarter?
LOL! As if that were even possible. Dumb ass child molester.

Every single news agency is reporting the same, you ignorant wife beater
Thats EX wife beater!

Once and forever Rust belt dweller
Sure thing, kid raper.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner distance themselves from the former President and his constant complaints

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Too bad they didn't take the initiative when he was in office. The hypocrites. Worried he'll damage their brand, no doubt.
The story is total fake news. Of course you lap it up like a dog lapping up vomit.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner distance themselves from the former President and his constant complaints

Too bad they didn't take the initiative when he was in office. The hypocrites. Worried he'll damage their brand, no doubt.
The story is total fake news. Of course you lap it up like a dog lapping up vomit.
I haven't seen Ivanka on the news embarrassing herself in front of World leaders in several months, so....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I haven't seen Ivanka on the news embarrassing herself in front of World leaders in several months, so....
Fake NOOZE! FACT!