We finally found some Russian collusion.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But it was with the Democrat Senator Ted Kennedy who in 1977 contacted the Soviet KGB asking for help with his up coming presidential campaign for 1980. In exchange Ted Kennedy said once he was President he would help the USSR. Also, in the 1980's Senator Bernie Sanders remained in close contact with the KGB and knowingly spread and amplified Soviet propaganda towards the US in exchange for Sanders' charity foundation getting free oil from Soviet communist puppet regimes.

The Dems always accuse others of doing exactly what the Dems are guilty of doing.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
But it was with the Democrat Senator Ted Kennedy who in 1977 contacted the Soviet KGB asking for help with his up coming presidential campaign for 1980. In exchange Ted Kennedy said once he was President he would help the USSR. Also, in the 1980's Senator Bernie Sanders remained in close contact with the KGB and knowingly spread and amplified Soviet propaganda towards the US in exchange for Sanders' charity foundation getting free oil from Soviet communist puppet regimes.

The Dems always accuse others of doing exactly what the Dems are guilty of doing.

You and your Moldovan Troll farm videos, get a life you fuckwit.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"NO COLLUSION" Donald J Trump

Retired top FBI counterintelligence agent who led Trump-Russia probe arrested for own ties to Russian oligarch​

Charles McGonigal charged with breaking US sanctions against Russia oligarch Oleg Deripaska, money laundering​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

G108Q5A.png

This report was brought to you by the committee to #fucktrump

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I made the mistake of viewing ignored content simply because there was no new posts in this old post. What retarded drivel. An anti-Trump witch hunter was doing exactly what he lied about and accused Trump of. Yet aidsman thinks this is bad for Trump?

What a stupid fucktard.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I made the mistake of viewing ignored content simply because there was no new posts in this old post. What retarded drivel. An anti-Trump witch hunter was doing exactly what he lied about and accused Trump of. Yet aidsman thinks this is bad for Trump?

What a stupid fucktard.
Read the article you illiterate fetus. But thanks for bumping my thread you worn out Dildo.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What a stupid fucktard.

What you don't like what Fox News is reporting?

Since when?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you even read it, retard? It says an anti-Trump witch hunting Democrat shill actually was colluding with a Russian oligarch while falsely accusing Trump of doing the same? What level of brain damage prevents you from understanding that?

It would be laughable if you people weren't so stupid.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Your dumbass posts bullshit YT videos and Tweets, both well known platforms for disinformation, a real life event is the FBI Agent that "totally exonerated" Trump, has been arrested for colluding with Russians, how fucking stupid do you have to be to not sense a connection?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your dumbass posts bullshit YT videos and Tweets, both well known platforms for disinformation, a real life event is the FBI Agent that "totally exonerated" Trump, has been arrested for colluding with Russians, how fucking stupid do you have to be to not sense a connection?

I collude with Russia.

I investigate big fat Orange slob colluding with Russia.

I found no collusion.

The end.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Did you even read it, retard? It says an anti-Trump witch hunting Democrat shill actually was colluding with a Russian oligarch while falsely accusing Trump of doing the same? What level of brain damage prevents you from understanding that?

It would be laughable if you people weren't so stupid.
I think your Doctor owes you a refund for your lobotomy.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You cannot fix stupid. Even when the facts are laid before them they will lie and pretend the opposite.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You cannot fix stupid. Even when the facts are laid before them they will lie and pretend the opposite.
I'm curious when you're chatting with your spouse, how often does they/them shake their head in exasperation, or disbelief?

:daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: