I think it's time Blurt finally found him/herself a boy/girlfriend

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The resident cross-dressing Canadian has been angrily mincing around these forums for years with endless man-shaming and hysterical pink knighting, almost to the point where you actually feel sorry for the guy/gal.

But, his gender confusion and taste for the contents of his elderly mother's wardrobe aside, I believe that his mood and quality of life could be massively improved if he found himself a 'mate' and in doing so we wouldn't be inflicted with his trademark sassy transvesite routine quite so frequently.

Regardless of my personal views and aversion to LGBT relationships, I suggest that we as a community come togther and help find this lonely soul a man or woman, to help him/her through their time of need.

Over 5 years without sex is bound to inflict huge psychological damage. Confused 5

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe he ain’t lonely, she could have married himself..
1a47689a8265414a76aa400f0988de9e.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The way I understand it, Blurt is straight, as in he likes ladies. I think the reason he dresses up as a lady, is to get in with the hot lesbians.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Blurt is a Character
You are the eater of Hot pockets

:LMAO2:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
::rushes up to the stage, breathless::

::holds statuette with both hands::

"I know I've had an unorthodox career... but I can't deny the fact that you like me... right now, YOU LIKE ME!"

Scouse,

Thanks for the thread, buddy.

But, if you can just bear with me for a spell while I roll up this thread and smoke it, I'll presently tend to that bleeding starfish you call "UncleDiLF's Garage."

You follow me around like a besotted tween drooling over an Ariana Grande notebook cover. And you don't even have enough sense to wipe the spittle off your chin even though that bright red handkerchief hanging from your back pocket is begging to be used for any other purpose than wiping cum off your nose.

Here's a tip, foo': ditch the chloroform, flush the roofies, get a second tooth, and sack the cat. You'll be improving your chances of being as much of a ladies' man as I am.

I say this as a friend.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

"I know I've had an unorthodox career... but I can't deny the fact that you like me... right now, YOU LIKE ME!"

Scouse,

But, if you can just bear with me for a spell while I roll up this thread and smoke it, I'll presently tend to that bleeding starfish you call "UncleDiLF's Garage."

You follow me around like a besotted tween drooling over an Ariana Grande notebook cover. And you don't even have enough sense to wipe the spittle off your chin even though that bright red handkerchief hanging from your back pocket is begging to be used for any other purpose than wiping cum off your nose.

Here's a tip, foo': ditch the chloroform, flush the roofies, get a second tooth, and sack the cat. You'll be improving your chances of being as much of a ladies' man as I am.

I say this as a friend.

Hey man, when you decide to roll this thread up and smoke it, count me in, I hate a brother to toke alone lol.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You got it, Pontiac! :rightON:

Um, I mean, Jeep! :Grin3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I would date Blurt. The hair products alone make me moist lol

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You got it, Pontiac! :rightON:

Um, I mean, Jeep! :Grin3:

I got a multi member mullet chop, with me in it lol. But that forum is still around, and I been trying to get them to come here, but its like pulling teeth lol. They like the trust that is built there. Scooter knows of where I speak lol.

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

Scouse,

I say this as a friend.

There is something in you that stirs his, uhm, "imagination".

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

My last girlfriend made off with my fave black leather skirt when we parted ways.

:SadFace:

I’ll only steal your favorite hoodie... if you promise not to steal any of my sex toys, corsets and latex clothing.

He'd have to really wash the wet dog smell off if he was that keen...

my pets are not allowed to touch me

nice try

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

My last girlfriend made off with my fave black leather skirt when we parted ways.

:SadFace:

I’ll only steal your favorite hoodie... if you promise not to steal any of my sex toys, corsets and latex clothing.

Sorry, Murdy, I can enter in no such agreement.

My hoodie is my everything.

When I wear it, I get to hide from the world.

Plus, there's an olive tapenade stain on the right shoulder.

Long story.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I hearded that Blurt the turd boughteded a small sex doll. No tits. So he have some company at his broke flat. @Gutterballs has experience buying dolls online.

He can controll her and get a bj whenever he wants as a mgtow.

Sad guy

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I hearded that Blurt the turd boughteded a small sex doll. No tits. So he have some company at his broke flat. @Gutterballs has experience buying dolls online.

Sad guy

the VIOLENCE is REAL!!!

1312022730328-1313505013.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Sad guy

the VIOLENCE is REAL!!!

1312022730328-1313505013.jpg

that was the selfie of MaxiPad. Blurt has one if these small dolls. Siiiiiiiiiick