We have more evidence than ever that covid 19 was a lab leak in Wuhan.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because only the Damn Dirty Chinks explore biologicals?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

However, a world famous virologist wrote an op-ed that it may not be a lab leak after all...
Welp, I believe that "diseases" are all around us and constantly evolving etc....so imo, this could well be a natural occuring event.

I posted the link in the 4th post of this thread. It's about who got sick when and they were all associated with the wet market.
I'd read that a couple days ago, it is important imo to know where it came from in order to learn more about it's source and it's vectors, but so much of the speculation on the Wuhan Labs smells like hate seeking a target.

The anti-government loons want to blame the government for everything.

I doubt it was any government. I think the profit seeking people who invest in these labs were probably responsible if there was a leak. I'm not suggesting it was done on purpose. I just think it's far too coincidental to have come from a wet market rather than the Wuhan lab, where they were fucking with viruses.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

However, a world famous virologist wrote an op-ed that it may not be a lab leak after all...
Welp, I believe that "diseases" are all around us and constantly evolving etc....so imo, this could well be a natural occuring event.

I posted the link in the 4th post of this thread. It's about who got sick when and they were all associated with the wet market.
I'd read that a couple days ago, it is important imo to know where it came from in order to learn more about it's source and it's vectors, but so much of the speculation on the Wuhan Labs smells like hate seeking a target.

I doubt it was any government. I think the profit seeking people who invest in these labs were probably responsible if there was a leak. I'm not suggesting it was done on purpose. I just think it's far too coincidental to have come from a wet market rather than the Wuhan lab, where they were fucking with viruses.

It was a 00% owned lab of the Chinese communist government. Owned and operated by the CCP. Originally, it was 50% French government and 50% CCP owned but literally a week after it got built and was up and running with the French providing most of the technical expertise the CCP just kicked all the French out, nationalized the lab without compensation to the French and ran it ever since.

Half of the lab is run by the CCP's People's Liberation Army for biological weapons research while the other half is supposedly nonmilitary but every expert says that is a fiction. The PLA runs it all defacto.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
COVID sure has a way of destroying the vital organs of the body. It just fries them in record time.

This has to be a biological weapon.

Very few diseases destroy the body so quickly & systematically like COVID does.

Ever hear about hemorrhagic fevers like Ebola?

Believe me.....there are much worse and more deadly viruses than Covid causing corona. This corona is weak compared to SARS and MERs.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Lancet, which is the oldest medical journal in the English language, knew about conflicts of interest from the China connected paid liars who skilled for the Chinese Communist Party in order to help cover up the Wuhan lab leak.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Lancet, which is the oldest medical journal in the English language, knew about conflicts of interest from the China connected paid liars who skilled for the Chinese Communist Party in order to help cover up the Wuhan lab leak.

I think I posted this in a thread in here last summer I called "Terrifying Chinese Propaganda".

It's actually horrifying how bad it is.

No one wantes to discuss it though except you guys and you guys already agree with me.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
COVID sure has a way of destroying the vital organs of the body. It just fries them in record time.

Believe me.....there are much worse and more deadly viruses than Covid causing corona. This corona is weak compared to SARS and MERs.
Covid is a Sars virus, and that is why they were able to figure out the vaccines so rapidly.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It was a 00% owned lab of the Chinese communist government. Owned and operated by the CCP. Originally, it was 50% French government and 50% CCP owned but literally a week after it got built and was up and running with the French providing most of the technical expertise the CCP just kicked all the French out, nationalized the lab without compensation to the French and ran it ever since.

Half of the lab is run by the CCP's People's Liberation Army for biological weapons research while the other half is supposedly nonmilitary but every expert says that is a fiction. The PLA runs it all defacto.

I've seen the Chinese do that to businesses where I live @Oerdin.

There was this safe way store & the landlord was Chinese. They let Safeway run the show for a couple of years then when the time was right they terminated their lease kicked them out.

Then they just copied their formula and started their own supermarket using Safe ways formula in the same space.

Chinese do what Chinese do.

They can be very unscrupulous.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

There was this safe way store & the landlord was Chinese. They let Safeway run the show for a couple of years then when the time was right they terminated their lease kicked them out.

Then they just copied their formula and started their own supermarket using Safe ways formula in the same space.

Patriotic American Companies like Walmart, Amazon, Home Depot and Lowes would never run Mom and Pop stores out of business.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Patriotic American Companies like Walmart, Amazon, Home Depot and Lowes would never run Mom and Pop stores out of business.

...still, I would never consider opening a retail business of any kind unless I owned the space or building. I've seen far too many businesses get screwed around by unscrupulous commercial landlords like that. Those people are like grave diggers who often plunder their tenants alive.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oerdin, are you seriously not aware that big box stores drive small stores out of business? Are you that dumb?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oerdin, are you seriously not aware that big box stores drive small stores out of business? Are you that dumb?

They do it but are more subtle in their methods.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dear shit for brains, you got a stupid emoji for your attempt to change the topic with a red herring. You love to lie and deliberately twist or ignore what the other posters write. For your dishonesty you get a stupid emoji you lying shit for brains.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They do it but are more subtle in their methods.

Very true. He got a stupid emoji for deliberately being dishonest about what you posted. He knows that but he loves to pretend to be even more obtuse than he actually is (which is already considerable). Now he wants to rep whine after he got caught and exposed again.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dear shit for brains, you got a stupid emoji for your attempt to change the topic with a red herring. You love to lie and deliberately twist or ignore what the other posters write. For your dishonesty you get a stupid emoji you lying shit for brains.
Have you fucked yourself yet today?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
138580-onzjqjvhtt-1584625154.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Covid is a Sars virus, and that is why they were able to figure out the vaccines so rapidly.
Figure out vaccines that dont work? You know what would have done the EXACT same thing? Get ACTUAL covid 19, kill it, and inject it into people. Same fukin thing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No....no, Admin. Corona is the virus. SARS is what it causes. Sudden Acute Respiratory Syndrome.

The first SARS is caused by a similar Corona virus that causes SARS-COV. This Corona virus we have circulating causes SARS-COV 2. Covid(meaning "corona virus"...Co=Corona, Vid= virus) 19. For 2019. SARS and MERS(another deadly corona) are far worst, more deadly....but less infectious than Covid 19 corona.

So its "Sudden Acute Respiratory Syndrome/Corona Virus 2019".

But you are correct we have been developing a vaccine for these types of severe Corona viruses(including MERS) since like 2005.

We also had a study in 2005 that showed chloroquine could be effective against some SARS .....so that's exactly why the medical world was sticking on Hydroxy. It was definately NOT Trump who started that.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Says the fool who literally tried to claim CDC warnings and guidance were "conspiracy theories". So fuck off with your horse shit, moron.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not sure how a twitter partisan propagandists thinks people saying "hey yo.....dont trust the government regarding a medical crisis. Talk your doctors to find out what's best for you and your family!" becomes "der us professionals are sick of you not listening to politicains".

I'm not a shill though.

There you have it. A random democrat on Twitter who has no idea what your medical history and individual needs are thinks you should shut up and listen to democrat politicains. The US GovCo has shown to be heros of human rights yanno.