We may be done with Covid, but it's not done with us

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anti-vaccine doctor dies of the Covids...

"Dr. Christopher Foley, who criticized mask-wearing and spread false information about a COVID-19 vaccine, passed away from complications of the virus.

The Minnesota doctor pushed back against continued use of masks, writing on his company website that they are "downright dangerous" if worn for extended periods of time. He was also critical of the vaccine, calling it a "human experiment" and advocated for the widespread use of ivermectin and vitamins to cure COVID-19.

Foley's obituary said he passed away from an "unexpected illness," but his son, Logan Foley, confirmed at his funeral that his death was the result of complications from COVID-19.

"Was he vaccinated? No, he was not," Logan said. "If he'd only been vaccinated, wouldn't he still be here? Obviously, we'll never know."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reactions: Joe

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"Dr. Christopher Foley, who criticized mask-wearing and spread false information about a COVID-19 vaccine, passed away from complications of the virus.

The Minnesota doctor pushed back against continued use of masks, writing on his company website that they are "downright dangerous" if worn for extended periods of time. He was also critical of the vaccine, calling it a "human experiment" and advocated for the widespread use of ivermectin and vitamins to cure COVID-19.

Foley's obituary said he passed away from an "unexpected illness," but his son, Logan Foley, confirmed at his funeral that his death was the result of complications from COVID-19.

"Was he vaccinated? No, he was not," Logan said. "If he'd only been vaccinated, wouldn't he still be here? Obviously, we'll never know."

Works both ways.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Works both ways.

But by a huge factor more die from not being vaccinated than from being vaccinated.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Works both ways.

But by a huge factor more die from not being vaccinated than from being vaccinated.
Well, my son in law isnt vaxed and he's declared quite a few vaxed people dead. He's also declared people who died from the vax but he didnt have a way to report it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Works both ways.

Well, my son in law isnt vaxed and he's declared quite a few vaxed people dead. He's also declared people who died from the vax but he didnt have a way to report it.

Bullshit! Now, you've been caught in a troll or he's a fucking idiot.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Works both ways.

Nope, not bullshit whatsoever! He had a person die within 4 days of the vax who had embolism symptoms for a couple of days before he croaked. He didnt have all his vax documents and info with him when he came into the ER so my son in law couldnt file a report. You have to have ALL the vax details, i.e. brand, location given, etc off the vax card to make a report.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Works both ways.

Nope, not bullshit whatsoever! He had a person die within 4 days of the vax who had embolism symptoms for a couple of days before he croaked. He didnt have all his vax documents and info with him when he came into the ER so my son in law couldnt file a report. You have to have ALL the vax details, i.e. brand, location given, etc off the vax card to make a report.

Well, then someone else at some point was supposed to make a report when his medical records were obtained. It doesn't have to be immediate.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Works both ways.

Well, then someone else at some point was supposed to make a report when his medical records were obtained. It doesn't have to be immediate.
I'll have to ask him about that tomorrow. The family was all devastated and emotional so it could go either way.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
There was a study done a while ago that showed that only about 1% of adverse events are reported to VAERS.

The numbers since the Covid vaccinations have been distributed are really concerning. Imagine was they would be if all events were reported.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There was a study done a while ago that showed that only about 1% of adverse events are reported to VAERS.

The numbers since the Covid vaccinations have been distributed are really concerning. Imagine was they would be if all events were reported.

Liberals are so fucking retarded. They cant believe anything that isnt spoon fed to them by their cult.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I still have a few lingering side effects from those Covid vaccinations.

That's dicey stuff.

I think agencies or physicians recommending a 3rd dose are too trigger happy.

It should only be an individual choice & perhaps just a single dose if a person experiences any side effects from it.

3rd dose seems rather scary.

I'd rather not do a 3rd dose.

It doesn't come without risk.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's dicey stuff.

Your aches and pains may just be age related though Joe.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's dicey stuff.

Your aches and pains may just be age related though Joe.
Yep. And some covid pneumonia deaths might be regular old pneumonia. Right?