Welcome Guest!!

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Well I made it and thanks for the invite.

cc la tarte

Factory Bastard
I'm one of those nice BC / MB folk.

Is it OK if my bad alter ego let's it's hair down here?

Greetings. I'm here for the tits and ass. Point me to your most beautiful female so I can commence the wooing procedure.

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
KAM. he'll inbox you all his nude asap. I mean she will.

KAM. he'll inbox you all his nude asap. I mean she will.
I'll decide which girls can and can't be wooed by me first, then they will be given a chance to supply this Woobacca with the pertinent booby and clam shots for grading or scoring.

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
Oh...? didn't you know there were no females online? sucks to be you even you didn't know.

Being that you're male, I have no use for you and you're already starting to get under foot. I will have to ask you to go back outside through your little door and into your dog house while I turn up the Woo volume on the most beautiful and fit lasses BF has to offer.

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
Lmao there is no women on here. You yes YOU have been catfished before any efforts by any of us. Quit the netz forever...and end yourself.

IRISH KAM

Dedicated Deviant
Lmao there is no women on here. You yes YOU have been catfished before any efforts by any of us. Quit the netz forever...and end yourself.
Catfished already !

I bet he wanked over it .................Now he knows the truth and its not pretty !

You two beta boobs can't hide your hot BF wimminz from me forever. Their lusty fragwooance lured me here. They will be mine. Oh yes, they will be mine...

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Don't listen to hellion.

BFF has had a long history of female posters who had zero issue proving my they are legit.

Don't not be a lazy fuck, problem solved.

Top Bottom