Welcome rT5001

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Only on the internet can you find such solid sources of laughter bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It WAS an awesome, well thought-out witty post. That's just how I roll.

gqmmm.gif
Uh, no, you act like somethings wrong. Something eating you, my friend? :Welcome8:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So the angst is..someone -might- be an alt? Yes? I sensed vitriol and saw this thread had movement... all I find is angst.

Hello rT5001 or.2, since I am here. Did that greeting feel genuine? May I lubricate your ears with peanut oil?

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
No, not an alt. Neither am I, but some idiot that doesn't like rt accused me. He invites another, also not an alt, and she gets the the same shit. I understand a free forum is free. But ffs how is it going to grow if new, legit members have to deal with cunts from day one? Attack away, you retarded, godless trolls. Looking at posts for a week or so, these two morons are the usual trash you get, and the mods and admins hands are tied if they want a free forum. SO, Its up to regular, non troll, non negative members to step up. Only one did. I love u swampy. Lol

UPYOURKILT

Factory Bastard
No, not an alt. Neither am I, but some idiot that doesn't like rt accused me. He invites another, also not an alt, and she gets the the same shit. I understand a free forum is free. But ffs how is it going to grow if new, legit members have to deal with cunts from day one? Attack away, you retarded, godless trolls. Looking at posts for a week or so, these two morons are the usual trash you get, and the mods and admins hands are tied if they want a free forum. SO, Its up to regular, non troll, non negative members to step up. Only one did. I love u swampy. Lol
Well said-I was ready for trolls and all that shit-looks like at least one problematic arsehole on here who thinks he can piss people off enough with his idiotic crap,well I'm here to stay SO GET USE TO IT:Cheers:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Is it your duty to add sentences to EVERYTHING posted ...you are allowed to ignore a few...is OCD a prob for you ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well said-I was ready for trolls and all that shit-looks like at least one problematic arsehole on here who thinks he can piss people off enough with his idiotic crap,well I'm here to stay SO GET USE TO IT:Cheers:

Here, sounds like you need one ... don't say I nevered gived you anything K
68164328-3d-illustration-of-a-full-suit-of-armor-isolated-on-background.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Every forum has its resident troll, but why do we have to have a totally backward moron ? Even Dilf was better at least he has a IQ and is funny, I’ve no idea how this place is going to grow with stinky in all the intro threads.almost every post he makes is so childish and embarrassing,there’s two things I really can’t stomach nonces or grasses and this cunt is both, wouldn’t be so bad if it stays is meltdown or arse box , but this backward cunt is everywhere chipping away to make people react so it can run and snitch like the spoilt brat in the play ground. I would prefer ten knives than one cunt like this.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Every forum has its resident troll, but why do we have to have a totally backward moron ? Even Dilf was better at least he has a IQ and is funny, I’ve no idea how this place is going to grow with stinky in all the intro threads.almost every post he makes is so childish and embarrassing,there’s two things I really can’t stomach nonces or grasses and this cunt is both, wouldn’t be so bad if it stays is meltdown or arse box , but this backward cunt is everywhere chipping away to make people react so it can run and snitch like the spoilt brat in the play ground. I would prefer ten knives than one cunt like this.
Once, long ago, we did have resident troll. His name was Troll. He has not been seen in many, many moons. None have filled his shoes. There have been pretenders to the title, but none have achieved his level of troll skill.

Cheers, Troll, wherever you are.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Way to gave me the sads Krieg, I miss Troll.

Miss you too fucker, but who am I to bitch these days?