Welcome... Seamajor

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Is this the guy that lives on the boat out in Hawaii?

Do you own a speargun?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You forgot to say: "So tell me my man..." first.

I swear some people are just incapable of taking their persona's themes seriously.

I don’t own one, but we were diving out at the Catalina’s a couple of weeks ago and my friend speared a 70 pound Wahoo. Best tasting fish in the ocean

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Marlin tastes better but you have to worry about mercury. Smoked marlin is devine. In Mexico they serve it with fried bacon, melted cheese, and the usual fish taco condiments. It is called a govenador taco after a former governor of Northern Baja. I especially like the consume, fish broth or seafood broth,, they serve while you wait for your fish tacos.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wahoo is the most coveted fish here and the most expensive. Smokes Marlin, yes….

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Wahoo is the most coveted fish here and the most expensive. Smokes Marlin, yes….
Tag and release…don’t be a fuckwit! The creature is too long-lived and majestic for you to eat and convert into a third world turd braah!

images

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No. Working my ass off for 40 years, and learning to buy and flip real estate.

Nice. How did I not know this?

They passed laws making flipping more difficult. They are going to impose a tax if the property is resold in less than 5 years.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nice. How did I not know this?

They passed laws making flipping more difficult. They are going to impose a tax if the property is resold in less than 5 years.

Sadly, that is what they want to do even though flippers invest in property, rehab it (often with their own labor and capital), and thus improve the housing stock in an area. I swear Democrats just hate it when small investors make money just like they hate it when run down neighborhoods are made better and more attractive.

That is why leftists always whine about supposed "gentrification"; which just means a ghetto shit hole got turned into a nice place where people actually want to live, work, and shop.

Last edited: