Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
faeaXpB.jpg

Released Saturday, Oct. 27th @ 8 a.m.​

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s like we lost something, remember this? I thought badger was the only one who could slap me until BF slapped some lols outta me, I love this board and all the assholes on it... The potential our factory has is exponentially brilliant... I’m already thinking of cooking live streams n other stuff...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Assbox, perfect place for a poo bear.
I’m enjoying your assbox thank you very much
That cunt has a history of hard_shit that collects in her internal distended anal avenues thanks to a mockery of daddy neglect and a plain corset.
It reeks odour and prize puff_nuts...don’t even lower your standards to her converse and basic constipative grandeur! Lol me fucking snigger! :LOL1:

• Funny
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Need a fucking translator to understand most of your shit nigger.
To understand me...for you, you specifically, would be extremely dangerous. You’re a soft bald-headed baby. The reality for you...a stomp-foot in the temple and grey matter spatter. The End...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Galliums Kats personal bitch ahahaha

what a weak pathetic puppet you was back then
Hey...in all fairness I don’t dislike Kat, so don’t even go there. Besides, I was in a different headspace. I see things a lot differently in the wake of Covid and all the bullshit politics around the world. It just goes to show who all the puppets really are.

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

Hey...in all fairness I don’t dislike Kat, so don’t even go there. Besides, I was in a different headspace. I see things a lot differently in the wake of Covid and all the bullshit politics around the world. It just goes to show who all the puppets really are.
I will go wherever I want to and you will never be able to stop me. You never liked her and in your drunkenness you never fucking showed her any respect BY CHOICE but you hide every chance you could behind being drunk. You don't change. Never have and never will. People don't change...people like only FOOL themselves on the bullshit. You will always be a drunken down Loser with a dead mommie complex. It wasn't cancer that killed her it was her greatest mistake YOU that killed her and YOU know this to be true.. Bullshit you wouldn't care if your wife and or daughter got the COVID you be like thank fuck they are finally both dead and you'd drown yourself in the bottle til you died BY CHOICE.. You ain't no political fuck you are more into getting high before you gave a fuck about that.. So you ain't fooling anyone. You will always be the puppet in life. It was always your choice. So die in your own pathetic puppet bed.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I will go wherever I want to and you will never be able to stop me. You never liked her and in your drunkenness you never fucking showed her any respect BY CHOICE but you hide every chance you could behind being drunk. You don't change. Never have and never will. People don't change...people like only FOOL themselves on the bullshit. You will always be a drunken down Loser with a dead mommie complex. It wasn't cancer that killed her it was her greatest mistake YOU that killed her and YOU know this to be true.. Bullshit you wouldn't care if your wife and or daughter got the COVID you be like thank fuck they are finally both dead and you'd drown yourself in the bottle til you died BY CHOICE.. You ain't no political fuck you are more into getting high before you gave a fuck about that.. So you ain't fooling anyone. You will always be the puppet in life. It was always your choice. So die in your own pathetic puppet bed.
Too weed;didn’t bong...

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

Too weed;didn’t bong...
Yeah sure. Hide as always. I know what your daughter, wife, and dead mother need more than anything and I will do it all for them in front of you. Cumtastic fun. You're welcome phony ass "Warrior"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Too weed;didn’t bong...
Yeah sure. Hide as always. I know what your daughter, wife, and dead mother need more than anything and I will do it all for them in front of you. Cumtastic fun. You're welcome phony ass "Warrior"
Do you need a hug?

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

Too weed;didn’t bong...
Do you need a hug?
Bow before Kat and me maybe you'll have a chance to survive in the WOMAN dominated Planet Earth. Serve us you live, If not die. Simple.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Too weed;didn’t bong...
Do you need a hug?
Bow before Kat and me maybe you'll have a chance to survive in the WOMAN dominated Planet Earth. Serve us you live, If not die. Simple.
It’s “Kat and I”....your grammar is appalling? Are you from Mexico amiga?

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

Too weed;didn’t bong...
Do you need a hug?
no it I and Kat. You don't get a say on this. You are a man weak, pathetic, and really sad you don't know who rules over you. Bow down to the pussy and your Goddess. Me.

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You did fool that dumbo, SATAN though, hahahaha.. She wants your pussy pics.. lmao!!

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
FYI, Breaky.. the person you are talking to is an ALT.. It's the piss stain, cocksmoker fromHELL/Gutterballs.. :Sad:
Yeah I know...I’m just drawing them out as usual. :ThumbsUp3:
you can't draw out shit when I HAVE NEVER HIDDEN WHO I AM. Idiot. this is why your mother gave up and died on you. So dense. I have never hidden who I am. fucking you must have had a lobotomy at birth.