Welcome... X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You’re a fiddler…I would slaughter a kiddie fiddler like you! Bury you in fact.
bbb1.gif

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

fact is, you talk of seXual devices in a convo about kids ....now that is a fact .. wanna see the screen shot ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
bbb1.gif

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

fact is, you talk of seXual devices in a convo about kids ....now that is a fact .. wanna see the screen shot ?
If you wanted to show your future grandkids your bike collection, I told you that you better get rid of the dildo bike to preserve their innocence. You were one that refused to dismantle the dildo bike…and went noncey.

The educated call this projecting…I was only giving you guidance away from bad juju Christopher. You’re going to make baby Jesus cry with such heinous thoughts ya nonce! Lol

• Interesting
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If you wanted to show your future grandkids your bike collection, I told you that you better get rid of the dildo bike to preserve their innocence. You were one that refused to dismantle the dildo bike…and went noncey.

The educated call this projecting…I was only giving you guidance away from bad juju Christopher. You’re going to make baby Jesus cry with such heinous thoughts ya nonce! Lol

you talk too much, but hey ! at least the kids are safe ... with you locked up in here :LOL3:

because of me :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

FAGGOT ! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
you talk too much, but hey ! at least the kids are safe ... with you locked up in here :LOL3:

because of me :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

FAGGOT ! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
You joke about a heinous act as if nobody on this forum has experienced it or doesn’t knows of someone who has…being molested that is. You’re totally disrespectful to all the other victims by acting like this nonce person after you lost your wife and kids!

I’ve known you for nearly 15 years now…get your fucking life on track. I can’t always be Breakfall forever! I’m turning 52 years old ffs. If it means giving your seedy mindset the flick…I’ll put a bullet right between your fucking eyes!

:Excited5:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You joke about a heinous act as if nobody on this forum has experienced it or doesn’t knows of someone who has…being molested that is. You’re totally disrespectful to all the other victims by acting like this nonce person after you lost your wife and kids!

I’ve known you for nearly 15 years now…get your fucking life on track. I can’t always be Breakfall forever! I’m turning 52 years old ffs. If it means giving your seedy mindset the flick…I’ll put a bullet right between your fucking eyes!

:Excited5:
ped say wot ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
''I’m not taking it off ignore, that cunt is just completely stooooopid. His own family called him retarded so why should we put up with it.''
- Swampdyke

Huh?
Because I'm not a black cawk amIrite ?

Those you don't ignore :LOL3::LOL3: