We'll meet again, don't know where don't know when.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Her woe is me stories do keep her well-supplied with enablers though.

The way she always brought up Biggie's dick whenever discussing KM or her new man gave the impression she still had Biggie's dick in her purse...you would have thought she had fucked Brad Pitt with the way she was reminiscing about Biggie's dick. Maybe acting like a skanky cock vulture is part of her online cosplaying...IDK.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The way she always brought up Biggie's dick whenever discussing KM or her new man gave the impression she still had Biggie's dick in her purse...you would have thought she had fucked Brad Pitt with the way she was reminiscing about Biggie's dick. Maybe acting like a skanky cock vulture is part of her online cosplaying...IDK.

Certainly, he is 180 degrees opposite of Brad Pitt. I think she does these things to curry favor with the person she's lying for; not sure what else it could be.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
like that feeling of the wind going over yours ?
CqqrXWA.jpg

• Confused
Reactions: X

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Post #71 in this thread, where Lily was asking you whether you actually enjoyed Dove's posts.

@ Lil & Murdie: I guess I was referring to the "intellectual" content of Dovey's posts and not specifically to her real life situation(s). I don't know anything about her real life situation(s) (nor about anyone else's, frankly) and I have to admit I'm not particularly interested. I mean, this isn't Facebook, as far as I can tell.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Post #71 in this thread, where Lily was asking you whether you actually enjoyed Dove's posts.

@ Lil & Murdie: I guess I was referring to the "intellectual" content of Dovey's posts and not specifically to her real life situation(s). I don't know anything about her real life situation(s) (nor about anyone else's, frankly) and I have to admit I'm not particularly interested. I mean, this isn't Facebook, as far as I can tell.

I lost track of the conversation to be honest. The only reason her life was ever discussed is two-fold: she posted about it incessantly and she condemned others whole cloth because of their beliefs. Along with the condemnation came untrue allegations, assumptions and outright lies.

Not much "intellectual" in that. It was also pretty clear to me when she posted her own thoughts and when she was copying and pasting someone else's.

But maybe that's just me.