A Day at the Track

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I went to the speedway yesterday to lap my car. I spent about 3/4 of the time driving of the little over 2 hours that we were there.

My wife was going to be my co-pilot, but she did not make it around even once before she said it is too fast for her. Common sense runs in her family.

So she watched all the cool cars and took some pics.

sCXpqVv.jpg

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This is me going after an enemy car in the Road Battle.

I use my hood mounted machine gun on him. You can see when I hit him in the tail lights with gun fire. It sparks and makes his light look red.

Notice I light him up when I get him in my sights at the 59 second mark, the 1:14 mark, and the 1:18 mark. At the 1:35 mark I let go the last barrage of gun fire that flames him and cause him to leave the track. The loud explosion at the 1:52 mark is him going to meet his maker.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This is me going after an enemy car in the Road Battle.

I use my hood mounted machine gun on him. You can see when I hit him in the tail lights with gun fire. It sparks and makes his light look red.

Notice I light him up when I get him in my sights at the 59 second mark, the 1:14 mark, and the 1:18 mark. At the 1:35 mark I let go the last barrage of gun fire that flames him and cause him to leave the track. The loud explosion at the 1:52 mark is him going to meet his maker.

Watch the video people.

See how a True Road Warrior does battle!!!!!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
.. Hey, but seriously here, I think @The Prowler was being a good sport and getting into the spirit of "I'm just here to have a good time". I think I saw a bit of a breakthrough today. Anyway - we aren't mean like some other people are.
You might be onto something, by baring his bald pate, he was literally baring his sole to us!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Buddy, instead scribbling all over your head with a magic marker, just rattle can it with a nice Gloss Almond that will be virtually unnoticeable with your blonde hair!

dcde81a8ec0c85f1856b628dce2e2dad3743df7d.jpeg

I use this stuff.

71QmocWl-5L._SL1500_.jpg

It does not work without something to stick to, though. So I have to put a couple push pins in my scalp to anchor it all.

41AXwqv+-wL._AC_SL1079_.jpg

The broads love it.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This is really disappointing.

I create a thread to celebrate my love of Road Warrior Death Car Matches in General Discussion because I want to keep the trolls away, and the two "I iz Ignorzing The Prowlzzzzer !!!!" broads are trying to turn this into another competition for my attention.

Shameful.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
This is really disappointing.

I create a thread to celebrate my love of Road Warrior Death Car Matches in General Discussion because I want to keep the trolls away, and the two "I iz Ignorzing The Prowlzzzzer !!!!" broads are trying to turn this into another competition for my attention.

Shameful.
I thought the part about shooting the enemy car and the lights light up was cute.