Microchip could track your Covid vaccine status with just a cell phone scan

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I don't think it's Dove. He gets along with me, sort of, and he knows Dove has the evil eye out on me. lol

So you think the relationship between Dove and Shamplain is somehow affected by how they feel about you?!?!!?

Fuck, you are dense.

You are a kick toy to some. A source of online "support" to other weak posters. But you sure as fuck do not influence relationships between other people.

Oh for fucks sake. Shes really doing THAT again?

Dont you love her narcissistic "Its me or Dove" delusion where she thinks everyones thoughts and opinions revolve around her bitter and idiotic drama with me?

Its gonna be an excuse to dismiss valid criticism of her shitty attitude. Instead of understand why her shit attitude is off putting....she will legit blame it on me because the ONLY way anyone could take an issue with how she acts would be if they just like someone she has hatred for.

Such self important immaturity. Good grief.

Wow.

Dovey just cunt-punted Lily the Leaker.

I wonder if The Leaker will be able to come up with anything other than a generic flame...

You two are both so stupid. It's mind boggling.

Nope.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Drinking or injecting with alligator blood too?
Possibly treat COVID too?

alligator blood has been shown to kill HIV in lab tests

If a person was at the end of their rope with AIDS, might be worth a try.

Lysol too, right Joe?

the rabies vaccine has been shown to have some beneficial effect in soe HIV patients, Prowler.

don't have the link at the moment, but could provide later.

Prowler has HIV?

And this fuckwit tries to claim she is not confused most of the time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't think it's Dove. He gets along with me, sort of, and he knows Dove has the evil eye out on me. lol

So you think the relationship between Dove and Shamplain is somehow affected by how they feel about you?!?!!?

Fuck, you are dense.

You are a kick toy to some. A source of online "support" to other weak posters. But you sure as fuck do not influence relationships between other people.

Dont you love her narcissistic "Its me or Dove" delusion where she thinks everyones thoughts and opinions revolve around her bitter and idiotic drama with me?

Its gonna be an excuse to dismiss valid criticism of her shitty attitude. Instead of understand why her shit attitude is off putting....she will legit blame it on me because the ONLY way anyone could take an issue with how she acts would be if they just like someone she has hatred for.

Tbh murdoch blamed you for me giving her bad ratings and then went on a how KM was banned tirade too... I guess they think me and you are in some sort of internet collusion together lol...

That's because shes a narcissist who thinks everything revolves around her issues.

They think that way because they think they are that important and that their idiotic drama is all other people think about.

And they wont ever take responsibility for the way they act and how they treat people so they use their dramas as an excuse. She doesnt have to take any valid criticism if she can explain it away with delusions.

That's how toxic people are. They literally think it revolves around them and that other people are props on the stage of their drama. They will lose their shit and have all these paranoid fantasies that involve everyone on the board choosing "sides" and colluding and what not. Its delusional. They really cant understand that no one cares about any of thier bullshit and their rants and conduct over it is just OFF PUTTING. They dont have enough empathy to read people.

Kinda funny when you think about it :LOL3:
I like people on consistency if that makes sense? I talk to people in PMs that I might slate on the board because I respect their consistency, they don't agree with me on many things but at least I know where I stand and they're not gonna rat on me... I remember full well the "Oh just wait and see, you'll get tired of Dovey" all that shit they've been saying for a couple of years now and I'm still fuckin waiting, still waiting on you being this bad bastard they painted you out to be... The truth is you're fuckin loved here by many and they CANNOT FUCKIN STAND IT! That's the truth and fuck all else matters... You've clearly wounded them and the wounds are still open... lol

I disagreed with her politically. Her and Oak. They are vile because I have different stances and I can stand by them and argue them.

They fucked up hate fueled issues with me in truth have NOTHING to do with me. It's entirely about them and their massive issues.

I dont even bother reading them. Sure I can see what's being talked about and I can only imagine. I've never been rough on either of them but people willing to get that hateful and use all kinds of private stuff and lie are not worth hearing out.

I see who they really are, I'm confident I'm not the only one. If they want to pretend its MY fault people notice how rotten they are? Oh well, right? They do it to themselves. Let them have their rage and toxic selves.....I dont care one bit about either of them.
Murdoch is just beyond even wanting to save imo, Oak is just a mouthpiece that's the way I see it but whatever I'm not important tbh...

They are pretty self involved lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fuck, you are dense.

Wow.

Dovey just cunt-punted Lily the Leaker.

I wonder if The Leaker will be able to come up with anything other than a generic flame...

You two are both so stupid. It's mind boggling.

Nope.

I was referring to Murd but it could go both ways....honestly. It applies to both pretty equally.

Eventually they will turn on eachother. They used to slam eachother a year ago. They are both egomaniacs so it's a matter of time before we get dazzled to a clash of commiefornian cluster b titans lol.

I have them both on ignore but they both say the same repetitive and bitter shit lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see all the knuckle dragging mouth breathers can’t dispute my interpretation of the law and that’s always a win in my book :LOL3:
Bimbo, its a good thing you're so damn dumb. I dont think you could handle learning just how stupid you are!

and you’re an angry, disgruntled Rightard who is going to hold onto the fact that I took down CO single-handedly till your dying breath…

excuse me for never allowing myself to be that invested in this BS :LOL3:
Hey stupid, I left CO 2 years before it shut down. The person who ruined that forun was efarmer. Maybe know who the fuck you're talking to next time, bimbo. Told you that you're stupid.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I see all the knuckle dragging mouth breathers can’t dispute my interpretation of the law and that’s always a win in my book :LOL3:
Bimbo, its a good thing you're so damn dumb. I dont think you could handle learning just how stupid you are!

and you’re an angry, disgruntled Rightard who is going to hold onto the fact that I took down CO single-handedly till your dying breath…

Hey stupid, I left CO 2 years before it shut down. The person who ruined that forun was efarmer. Maybe know who the fuck you're talking to next time, bimbo. Told you that you're stupid.
Cockmar you kike dud, luv u x

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Fuck, you are dense.

Tbh murdoch blamed you for me giving her bad ratings and then went on a how KM was banned tirade too... I guess they think me and you are in some sort of internet collusion together lol...

That's because shes a narcissist who thinks everything revolves around her issues.

They think that way because they think they are that important and that their idiotic drama is all other people think about.

And they wont ever take responsibility for the way they act and how they treat people so they use their dramas as an excuse. She doesnt have to take any valid criticism if she can explain it away with delusions.

That's how toxic people are. They literally think it revolves around them and that other people are props on the stage of their drama. They will lose their shit and have all these paranoid fantasies that involve everyone on the board choosing "sides" and colluding and what not. Its delusional. They really cant understand that no one cares about any of thier bullshit and their rants and conduct over it is just OFF PUTTING. They dont have enough empathy to read people.

Kinda funny when you think about it :LOL3:
I like people on consistency if that makes sense? I talk to people in PMs that I might slate on the board because I respect their consistency, they don't agree with me on many things but at least I know where I stand and they're not gonna rat on me... I remember full well the "Oh just wait and see, you'll get tired of Dovey" all that shit they've been saying for a couple of years now and I'm still fuckin waiting, still waiting on you being this bad bastard they painted you out to be... The truth is you're fuckin loved here by many and they CANNOT FUCKIN STAND IT! That's the truth and fuck all else matters... You've clearly wounded them and the wounds are still open... lol

I disagreed with her politically. Her and Oak. They are vile because I have different stances and I can stand by them and argue them.

They fucked up hate fueled issues with me in truth have NOTHING to do with me. It's entirely about them and their massive issues.

I dont even bother reading them. Sure I can see what's being talked about and I can only imagine. I've never been rough on either of them but people willing to get that hateful and use all kinds of private stuff and lie are not worth hearing out.

I see who they really are, I'm confident I'm not the only one. If they want to pretend its MY fault people notice how rotten they are? Oh well, right? They do it to themselves. Let them have their rage and toxic selves.....I dont care one bit about either of them.
Murdoch is just beyond even wanting to save imo, Oak is just a mouthpiece that's the way I see it but whatever I'm not important tbh...
You need more time in jail rock_spider, that or the lethal injection. May you die a quick death you waste of space. Lololol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Glad I can bring you and the bimbo together! Hitler gassed the jews BTW. :Happy5:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Glad I can bring you and the bimbo together! Hitler gassed the jews BTW. :Happy5:
Hitler did gas the Jews the mental fucker. Imagine being such a gutless little creep. A mentor for creeps everywhere! Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

gOzrtYK.jpg

Don't you let me down fahget!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

gOzrtYK.jpg

Look dummy, you brain damaged cowards run from hitlers mass murder like scared lyin little bitches. Quit being a bitch and just claim it. You damned well wont see me running from us a-bombing the japs or executing germans. I'm fukin proud of it! The hitler worshiping position should be:

"YEA HITLER KILLED THE JEWS!"

You fucking coward!!!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

gOzrtYK.jpg

Look dummy, you brain damaged cowards run from hitlers mass murder like scared lyin little bitches. Quit being a bitch and just claim it. You damned well wont see me running from us a-bombing the japs or executing germans. I'm fukin proud of it! The hitler worshiping position should be:

You fucking coward!!!!!

Nah, it's not gonna work like that... Funny how the kikes have never been interupted in their constant supply...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

gOzrtYK.jpg

You fucking coward!!!!!

Nah, it's not gonna work like that... Funny how the kikes have never been interupted in their constant supply...

"the kikes" in this country wont be spared.