A Day at the Track

senior penor

Factory Bastard
I use this stuff.

71QmocWl-5L._SL1500_.jpg

It does not work without something to stick to, though. So I have to put a couple push pins in my scalp to anchor it all.

41AXwqv+-wL._AC_SL1079_.jpg

The broads love it.
Oh great! now you're slandering toppik.
Seriously, being bald is not a bad thing, and actually can make you look more intimidating if you pair it with a big beard, or just a neatly trimmed smaller bit if you're in a professional setting. the only bad thing anybody can do is have that mismatched shit that looks like they butchered roadkill, or looks like they slathered a yamakah of dogshit on their bald spot and called it a day. THAT shit is super embarassing. If you're going to do that and you're that self-conscious about it, shave it all off and keep it shaved. you will thank yourself later.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Seriously, being bald is not a bad thing, and actually can make you look more intimidating if you pair it with a big beard, or just a neatly trimmed smaller bit if you're in a professional setting. the only bad thing anybody can do is have that mismatched shit that looks like they butchered roadkill, or looks like they slathered a yamakah of dogshit on their bald spot and called it a day. THAT shit is super embarassing. If you're going to do that and you're that self-conscious about it, shave it all off and keep it shaved. you will thank yourself later.

Hahahahaha!!!

It is awesome how much people think about the baldness.

It is such a concern!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
n

a big beard :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:ffs bolster the South !! the North she's fuckerd eH ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Teh Balds are modern day lepers my dood, the beard only screams I CAN'T !!!! LMAO !

You absolutely killed me lolol :LOL3::LOL3:

senior penor

Factory Bastard
n

a big beard :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:ffs bolster the South !! the North she's fuckerd eH ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Teh Balds are modern day lepers my dood, the beard only screams I CAN'T !!!! LMAO !

You absolutely killed me lolol :LOL3::LOL3:
Don't worry. you can frantically work on your shitty combover and look like a complete clown if you want to, or do the whole friar tuck thing and keep that knawed-on rat's nest off your face before you get nasty stares from people if you hang around a park for too long. For a guy like you, you're better off with the jeff bezos "hairless" look. better to look like a cancer patient than somebody who sucks dicks behind the 7-eleven dumpster.

And yes, that was the nicer thing to say about that to keep within compliance of BF's rules

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Don't worry. you can frantically work on your shitty combover and look like a complete clown if you want to, or do the whole friar tuck thing and keep that knawed-on rat's nest off your face before you get nasty stares from people if you hang around a park for too long. For a guy like you, you're better off with the jeff bezos "hairless" look. better to look like a cancer patient than somebody who sucks dicks behind the 7-eleven dumpster.

And yes, that was the nicer thing to say about that to keep within compliance of BF's rules

ha ha you're mad you suck bent dicks :LOL3:

grow your beard you fucking fruitlooP hahahahahahahahaha ME ?? I have a head of luXurious hair that blows and blows in the wind
neXt time I direct a poast at you I'll do my best to not anger you :Happy5::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Last edited:

senior penor

Factory Bastard
ha ha you're mad you suck bent dicks :LOL3:

grow your beard you fucking fruitlooP hahahahahahahahaha ME ?? I have a head of luXurious hair that blows and blows in the wind
neXt time I direct a poast at you I'll do my best to not anger you :Happy5::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
82iw7z.jpg

Sure thing, buddy.