A Day at the Track

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I understand you not being a native english speaker the concept of 'nutshell' or 'ballpark' or 'close enough for canucks' may be strange and frightening famous phrases to you.

Hahahaha!!!

Close enough would have been "100 kph = 62 mph"

What you said was stupid.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahahaha!!!

Close enough would have been "100 kph = 62 mph"

What you said was stupid.
Hey you, in Canuckian Real Estate, would this be considered a lot?

783d1e9d72c18d6b485fa5a321b649730e6bd5f1.jpeg

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
about 343 m/s

The speed at which sound travels is known as the sound barrier. The speed of a sound wave actually varies with temperature and air density, increasing about 0.6 m/s for every Centigrade degree temperature increase. At 68° F the speed of sound is about 343 m/s or 767 mph at sea level.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
about 343 m/s

The speed at which sound travels is known as the sound barrier. The speed of a sound wave actually varies with temperature and air density, increasing about 0.6 m/s for every Centigrade degree temperature increase. At 68° F the speed of sound is about 343 m/s or 767 mph at sea level.

Can you imagine how much the students and teachers hated him in school?

No One

Factory Bastard
Folks are bigly jaelous of teh Prowlers luxurious lifestyle. Sad and unfair imo.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously though, dude. I used to do 80-85, even 90-95 out on the highway before retiring.
.. You were only making like 105-110 on a track with no cops in a high performance sports car. Quit the boasting.

On our recent road trip, I was surprised to discover that there are stretches of highway in the U.S. that allow max speed limits of up to 110 mph. Up here, afaik, you can't top 75.

On a related note, I'm happy to see that The Prowler's wife accompanies him on his Sunday trips to the race track:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah, in a straight line. And as slow as a Camry.

My Corvette goes from 0 to shit-your-pants in a hurry for most drivers.
But what does a bald spot do in the wind ??? yehhhhhh FUCK ET ! you need a bus and some hairplugs ha ha no fancy car, that's for tall dark and handsome guys with hair.... LIKE ME :Happy5:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
did the miGHTy X just coolify this thread with a simple drop of a tune ???

excited-crowd.gif

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
A moment of silence for people who are still trying to find this song...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
it must feel lovely sitting in that fas' car what with the wind going through your rather skinular noggin' AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA