Microchip could track your Covid vaccine status with just a cell phone scan

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see all the knuckle dragging mouth breathers can’t dispute my interpretation of the law and that’s always a win in my book :LOL3:
If I'm somehow included in that there insult, you'll have to excuse my ignorance I've never read you and it's become a habit ever since you were trying to get a gold account with a pic of your tits...

I find that seriously hard to believe…

You are a kiss ass of the highest degree when you want something.
So you're going to deny that you begged me for a gold account with the "I'll show you my tits" line thrown in? You actually did email me a pic of your tits thinking it was gonna sway shit in your favour... PPpppffftttttttt!!! How sad, your still blue so that shows you how unimpressed we were... Quite clearly I've somehow upset your fragile state? What's up butterbean?

Gold account can be gotten without donating?

$10 was too much for a solicited tit pic apparently… he was super friendly until Dove worked him into submission… kudos to that manipulative sociopath for that…

This assclown’s interloper antics and goderaration are unparalleled.

I don't think it's Dove. He gets along with me, sort of, and he knows Dove has the evil eye out on me. lol

I saw him for exactly what he was long ago… someone thirsty for traffic on this site….

hence why KM was banned and he was absolved of his position here over the shit he was doing to Flea

I don't think that there's a problem with wanting traffic on this site. As for the things that got him demoted, well, it should be all water under the bridge now and it happened to Flea. She's a resourceful one and can handle her own shit.

You two genetically superior Whiteys should kiss and make up. Come on now. lol

he was really friendly with me when MMP was still up…

I think you two are arguing about different stuff and both are puzzled by the other. Maybe just bury the hatchet?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I see all the knuckle dragging mouth breathers can’t dispute my interpretation of the law and that’s always a win in my book :LOL3:
If I'm somehow included in that there insult, you'll have to excuse my ignorance I've never read you and it's become a habit ever since you were trying to get a gold account with a pic of your tits...

So you're going to deny that you begged me for a gold account with the "I'll show you my tits" line thrown in? You actually did email me a pic of your tits thinking it was gonna sway shit in your favour... PPpppffftttttttt!!! How sad, your still blue so that shows you how unimpressed we were... Quite clearly I've somehow upset your fragile state? What's up butterbean?

$10 was too much for a solicited tit pic apparently… he was super friendly until Dove worked him into submission… kudos to that manipulative sociopath for that…

WTF are you on about? I never say shit to you and now I'm somehow a cunt? I cannot be arsed with this petty shit, fuckin obsessing over a fuckin panel, who FUCKIN CARES????????????? "goderation" aye fuckin sure! You shall not kill my vibe...
wY0kGil.jpg

kill your vibe?

you can’t hang… end of.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I saw him for exactly what he was long ago… someone thirsty for traffic on this site….

hence why KM was banned and he was absolved of his position here over the shit he was doing to Flea

The Leaker thinks "Yikes! She could be talking about me with those criticisms!"

I don't think that there's a problem with wanting traffic on this site. As for the things that got him demoted, well, it should be all water under the bridge now and it happened to Flea. She's a resourceful one and can handle her own shit.

i.e.

I ran sites and did anything I could for traffic. I have done way worse than him so, bygones.

I will mention that you are both white to distract you from realizing that I am only defending my own actions.

Hahahaha!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

WTF are you on about? I never say shit to you and now I'm somehow a cunt? I cannot be arsed with this petty shit, fuckin obsessing over a fuckin panel, who FUCKIN CARES????????????? "goderation" aye fuckin sure! You shall not kill my vibe...
wY0kGil.jpg

kill your vibe?

you can’t hang… end of.

Say something nice about one another. Come on, you both can do it.

Come on @SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't think it's Dove. He gets along with me, sort of, and he knows Dove has the evil eye out on me. lol

Fuck it, just this once... You know that day when I edited a few posts of hers "fuckin crime of the century" which is laughable coming from past heavily panel abused people, I should not have been near a troll board or any board never mind with a panel... I recieved some pictures from a while ago of my ex enjoying some alone time with my cousin while I'm in jail, although they would seem innocent to everyone else I knew why she'd got them to me, so that's some more dirty laundry of mine you can smell... I've never said shit about that or her pals following me around dating sites questioning me on what I'm up to to my lawyer or the cops I just took the prison time and said nothin because I'm not a snitch and I don't do folk dirty but I'm fucking sure as hell reaching my fuckin limit!!
So you can shove your "goderation" shite up your manky knot and get thicker skin! Fuckin rates!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I think you two are arguing about different stuff and both are puzzled by the other. Maybe just bury the hatchet?

I’m calling him out for being opportunistic, an interloper… and for being cheap lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck it, just this once... You know that day when I edited a few posts of hers "fuckin crime of the century" which is laughable coming from past heavily panel abused people, I should not have been near a troll board or any board never mind with a panel... I recieved some pictures from a while ago of my ex enjoying some alone time with my cousin while I'm in jail, although they would seem innocent to everyone else I knew why she'd got them to me, so that's some more dirty laundry of mine you can smell... I've never said shit about that or her pals following me around dating sites questioning me on what I'm up to to my lawyer or the cops I just took the prison time and said nothin because I'm not a snitch and I don't do folk dirty but I'm fucking sure as hell reaching my fuckin limit!!
So you can shove your "goderation" shite up your manky knot and get thicker skin! Fuckin rates!!!

didn’t read

You lost my respect when you proved yourself a sellout.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m calling him out for being opportunistic, an interloper… and for being cheap lol

Being cheap? I still don't know what that's about, but he is Scots. They are codos baby, CODOS.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have noticed that when people get to know Murdock on a real-life, personal level, they tend to think she is a real shitty person.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

didn’t read

You lost my respect when you proved yourself a sellout.
I couldn't care less, and it's true I never usually bother reading anything you post because you bore me if truth be told, it's that simple... Get over it, stop quoting me and let normality resume... mmmmkaayyy butterbean...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Mind you, he is calling me a bimbo for going out with a poster board that read “Justice for ALL” in the midst of NO charges being filed and NO investigation pending in a police v civilian murder that was initially reported by the media as a ROUTINE TRAFFIC STOP. That sounds like a modern day lunching to me… and unless you’re a white supremacist… most intelligent people will agree with me.

The fact of the matter is that our constitution supports peaceful protests. The riots occurred AFTER we were assaulted with tear gas by the police precinct we were protesting in front of on Capital Hill in Seattle, Washington.

I’ll tell you another term she doesn’t have the intellect to comprehend… superseding intervening causation. Had it not been for the police department’s initial actions i.e. coming out for WAR during an otherwise peaceful protest, thus solidifying the fact that systemic racism exists, the riots would NOT have occurred.

She supports order devoid of JUSTICE and that ideology is going to destroy democracy in this nation.

Murdock, you are seriously not able to get basic facts right and you constantly seem to confuse your own fact free opinions with facts. You definitely don't seem able to summarize other people's positions despite them posting it over and over so maybe you should just avoid trying of you are unwilling to out at least a slight amount of effort and honest into it?

She doesnt hear or understand anyone. I'm not even kidding. You can explain it to her over and over and she wont hear a word over her own opinionated bullshit. She stays in her nutty versions of everything and doesnt care at all about truth or facts.

This isnt a reasonable person you can have a meaningful exchange with because shes never going to hear anyone and accept what they have to say. She will blather nonsense at you about what she thinks you said. Not what you actually said. Shes very dishonest and shes really just interested more in spewing her opinion no matter how disconnected from reality she is.

Get used to thinking "wtf....is she drunk?". You arent ever going to be able to communicate with her. She lives in her own thoughts and thinks her own thoughts are the facts.

Shes a genuinely rotten, self important bitter person.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mind you, he is calling me a bimbo for going out with a poster board that read “Justice for ALL” in the midst of NO charges being filed and NO investigation pending in a police v civilian murder that was initially reported by the media as a ROUTINE TRAFFIC STOP. That sounds like a modern day lunching to me… and unless you’re a white supremacist… most intelligent people will agree with me.

The fact of the matter is that our constitution supports peaceful protests. The riots occurred AFTER we were assaulted with tear gas by the police precinct we were protesting in front of on Capital Hill in Seattle, Washington.

I’ll tell you another term she doesn’t have the intellect to comprehend… superseding intervening causation. Had it not been for the police department’s initial actions i.e. coming out for WAR during an otherwise peaceful protest, thus solidifying the fact that systemic racism exists, the riots would NOT have occurred.

She supports order devoid of JUSTICE and that ideology is going to destroy democracy in this nation.

Murdock, you are seriously not able to get basic facts right and you constantly seem to confuse your own fact free opinions with facts. You definitely don't seem able to summarize other people's positions despite them posting it over and over so maybe you should just avoid trying of you are unwilling to out at least a slight amount of effort and honest into it?

She doesnt hear or understand anyone. I'm not even kidding. You can explain it to her over and over and she wont hear a word over her own opinionated bullshit. She stays in her nutty versions of everything and doesnt care at all about truth or facts.

This isnt a reasonable person you can have a meaningful exchange with because shes never going to hear anyone and accept what they have to say. She will blather nonsense at you about what she thinks you said. Not what you actually said. Shes very dishonest and shes really just interested more in spewing her opinion no matter how disconnected from reality she is.

Get used to thinking "wtf....is she drunk?". You arent ever going to be able to communicate with her. She lives in her own thoughts and thinks her own thoughts are the facts.

oh-the-irony-8234.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you think the relationship between Dove and Shamplain is somehow affected by how they feel about you?!?!!?

Fuck, you are dense.

You are a kick toy to some. A source of online "support" to other weak posters. But you sure as fuck do not influence relationships between other people.

Oh for fucks sake. Shes really doing THAT again?

Dont you love her narcissistic "Its me or Dove" delusion where she thinks everyones thoughts and opinions revolve around her bitter and idiotic drama with me?

Its gonna be an excuse to dismiss valid criticism of her shitty attitude. Instead of understand why her shit attitude is off putting....she will legit blame it on me because the ONLY way anyone could take an issue with how she acts would be if they just like someone she has hatred for.

Such self important immaturity. Good grief.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So you think the relationship between Dove and Shamplain is somehow affected by how they feel about you?!?!!?

Fuck, you are dense.

You are a kick toy to some. A source of online "support" to other weak posters. But you sure as fuck do not influence relationships between other people.

Dont you love her narcissistic "Its me or Dove" delusion where she thinks everyones thoughts and opinions revolve around her bitter and idiotic drama with me?

Its gonna be an excuse to dismiss valid criticism of her shitty attitude. Instead of understand why her shit attitude is off putting....she will legit blame it on me because the ONLY way anyone could take an issue with how she acts would be if they just like someone she has hatred for.

You two are both so stupid. It's mind boggling.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drinking or injecting with alligator blood too?
Possibly treat COVID too?

alligator blood has been shown to kill HIV in lab tests

If a person was at the end of their rope with AIDS, might be worth a try.

Lysol too, right Joe?

the rabies vaccine has been shown to have some beneficial effect in soe HIV patients, Prowler.

don't have the link at the moment, but could provide later.

Prowler has HIV?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck, you are dense.

Tbh murdoch blamed you for me giving her bad ratings and then went on a how KM was banned tirade too... I guess they think me and you are in some sort of internet collusion together lol...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fuck, you are dense.

Tbh murdoch blamed you for me giving her bad ratings and then went on a how KM was banned tirade too... I guess they think me and you are in some sort of internet collusion together lol...

That's because shes a narcissist who thinks everything revolves around her issues.

They think that way because they think they are that important and that their idiotic drama is all other people think about.

And they wont ever take responsibility for the way they act and how they treat people so they use their dramas as an excuse. She doesnt have to take any valid criticism if she can explain it away with delusions.

That's how toxic people are. They literally think it revolves around them and that other people are props on the stage of their drama. They will lose their shit and have all these paranoid fantasies that involve everyone on the board choosing "sides" and colluding and what not. Its delusional. They really cant understand that no one cares about any of thier bullshit and their rants and conduct over it is just OFF PUTTING. They dont have enough empathy to read people.

Kinda funny when you think about it :LOL3:

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I took the crushed subutex(the Bup) under the tongue exactly 30 hours after my last heroin use. I was real good and uncomfortable for what felt like FOREVER(I had a pretty high tolerance...I would start feeling bad after 4 to 6 hours between use. It was ridiculous how fast my brain blew through all that heroin)

It's very very important to wait at LEAST 24 hours since the last dose of any opiate to introduce the buprenorphine. You can cause yourself to go into some intense withdrawal that NOTHING will stop. I was terrified of that so I put it off until I was sweating and shaking and vomiting for a good day lol.

Take it in the morning....3 days.. and stop. You'll still have some symptoms but it will be more manageable and there are "helper" meds. Get motrin, some anti shit meds, magnesium(important), maybe some trazodone for sleep, and catapres(clonidin). Its worth it to get some dopamine supplements after about 6 months to a year.

Get into a recovery group and start exercising.

You got this, Shamp. It's completely worth it!
See I was thinking I would be better off on it long term, you seee the thing with me is I don't class my painkiller habit extreme it's the other ingredients that'll kill me quick... I think if I come off it too quick I'll start buying meds again quick... To me this is a safer way to play and if it stops me needing the prees and alcohol too then I should just stay on it imo... The nurse told me the withdrawal from espranor is nowhere near as bad as subutex, so that's a good thing... Yeah she told me not to take any opiods the day before I go or I could find myself in a whole world of hurt... I'm just going to see where it takes me and get my ass back to work again, get outside much more often like I used to, I should be away in the mountains fishing every weekend not lazing about the house taking pharma cocktails, that's just not me... Once I get there I'll be thinking about stopping it... I need the happiness back that drug abuse robs you of eventually...

Well.... Shamp, buprenorphine is buprenorphine.

If you feel you need to stay on, stay on. It's better than a pain pill habit that WILL eventually become a heroin habit. Even if you THINK "I'll never do that. I'll never touch that shit. Ill manage my pill issue" that's a lie you tell yourself.

I thought the same exact way. There was no way I would ever touch heroin, ever. I'm too smart, too healthy and too good for that. All bullshit. When I finally couldnt stay on top with the pills I started "supplementing" with heroin. And I just snorted it. And it was just a little....right? In between my pill refills. So it wasnt THAT bad(in my head). Fats forward a few MONTHS I was full blown shooting it with a 500 A DAY habit and I was flat out suicidal. I was so attached and addicted, I hated it and loved it. The though of quitting ....it seemed completely hopeless and like lopping off limbs. You really cant imagine your life without it or bare your life with it.

The day before my husband hauled me off to rehab (he was using too. But he was more a veteran on his 5th relapse and he didnt let me kill myself) I took a handful of my mothers klonopin on top of heroin I took that he didnt know I got into and I'm pretty sure I was trying to die. I dont remember much about that night outside of GB(husband....boyfriend, partner in crime at the time) grabbing my face and asking what I was on. Everything is black hole after that and the scary part is I could have died and I was GOOD with that.

An unchecked opiate addiction will absolutely and completely rob you of your self, your soul, and you will to live. That's not an exaggeration at all. That's why so many addicts die and why so many people are just flabbergasted watching these people just decline without any hesitation. You think....wow this asshole really doesnt care what happens to them. And its true. PARENTS stop caring about their KIDS. I was NO different. That drug becomes the ONLY thing you care about. You just slowly stop being a human being.

So dont feel pressure to rush off the buprenorphine if you are concerned about your ability to STAY off the opiates. Its WAY better to be on maintenance than to go down that path. And its inevitable if you are using them. Some people last longer on the edge before falling off it....but everyone falls.

You definately need to get into some recovery counseling so you can start working through the reasons WHY you are drawn to substances in the first place. Even if you dont think it's that deep and you just like being high - trust me - there is an underlying reason for that. You could have a trauma. You could have a chemical imbalance. You could have a dopamine deficiency. If you cant be happy sober there is something going on that you CAN work through. Really try to hear me when I tell you....you CAN be happy and satisfied totally clean. Genuinely BETTER than any thing the drugs can offer you.

I'm so much better off now than I was before that I'd rather be dead than ever go through that again. Absolutely NOTHING about it appeals to me anymore. That was a process though. The more years pass the less I even think about it.

I went on buprenorphine about 3 years ago because I had a few surgeries (I still have the same medical issues that led me to the drugs) and I didnt want to be on pain pills for weeks but it was nessesary. So my doctor had this bright idea to use the buprenorphine. Welp I got dependent on it and I cold turkey quite taking it and just went through THAT for weeks on my own at home. It was fucking horrible and I'm convinced i had some sort of total breakdown. I wasnt myself for months. And that's when i had that god awful fling with Poofer of all people. I had marital issues before that and the buprenorphine was like gas on a fire.

So if you are gonna stay on.....please have a plan to taper off responsibility because that stuff is a whole other problem and nightmare on it's own. It's a good way to maintain yourself for probably up to a year but after that you'll start getting freaky side effects

Sorry for the long post. I know it helped me a lot in the early days when recovered vets of addiction talked about their recovery process.
Yours is a very common story with opioids, it always only starts off with things like harmless pain meds that everybody whether they admit to it or not has loved that buzz when your headache is lifted and you're feeling that warm glow, that's where it started for me, I'd get stupid drunk then pop pills the next day to beat the hangover hence forth... If I was rough with the chemist shut on a Sunday and some fucker offered me some junk, could I say no? Probably not as it would be "just this once" the famous last words...
At least I've nipped it in the bud sooner rather than later and I can get my shit together... You probably feel about heroin the way I feel about alcohol, that shits robbed me of many things and I truly cannot stand the shit!
I've got a bottle of Baileys Irish cream for christmas day and that my lot =)

It's all the same, Shamp. Alcohol and heroin have A LOT in common. Plenty of them in rehab together as we type talking about all their similar battles and horror stories. They are way more similar than youd think. It's just that alcohol is legal, somewhat less deadly, and has a classier route of transmission.

You cant nip it.....you gotta SMASH it. Or it will eventually destroy your whole life.

I'm glad you're getting help ♡

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck, you are dense.

That's because shes a narcissist who thinks everything revolves around her issues.

They think that way because they think they are that important and that their idiotic drama is all other people think about.

And they wont ever take responsibility for the way they act and how they treat people so they use their dramas as an excuse. She doesnt have to take any valid criticism if she can explain it away with delusions.

That's how toxic people are. They literally think it revolves around them and that other people are props on the stage of their drama. They will lose their shit and have all these paranoid fantasies that involve everyone on the board choosing "sides" and colluding and what not. Its delusional. They really cant understand that no one cares about any of thier bullshit and their rants and conduct over it is just OFF PUTTING. They dont have enough empathy to read people.

I like people on consistency if that makes sense? I talk to people in PMs that I might slate on the board because I respect their consistency, they don't agree with me on many things but at least I know where I stand and they're not gonna rat on me... I remember full well the "Oh just wait and see, you'll get tired of Dovey" all that shit they've been saying for a couple of years now and I'm still fuckin waiting, still waiting on you being this bad bastard they painted you out to be... The truth is you're fuckin loved here by many and they CANNOT FUCKIN STAND IT! That's the truth and fuck all else matters... You've clearly wounded them and the wounds are still open... lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fuck, you are dense.

There think that way because they think they are that important and that their idiotic drama is all other people think about.

I like people on consistency if that makes sense? I talk to people in PMs that I might slate on the board because I respect their consistency, they don't agree with me on many things but at least I know where I stand and they're not gonna rat on me... I remember full well the "Oh just wait and see, you'll get tired of Dovey" all that shit they've been saying for a couple of years now and I'm still fuckin waiting, still waiting on you being this bad bastard they painted you out to be... The truth is you're fuckin loved here by many and they CANNOT FUCKIN STAND IT! That's the truth and fuck all else matters... You've clearly wounded them and the wounds are still open... lol

I disagreed with her politically. Her and Oak. They are vile because I have different stances and I can stand by them and argue them.

There fucked up hate fueled issues with me in truth have NOTHING to do with me. It's entirely about them and their massive issues.

I dont even bother reading them. Sure I can see what's being talked about and I can only imagine. I've never been rough on either of them but people willing to get that hateful and use all kinds of private stuff and lie are not worth hearing out.

I see who they really are, I'm confident I'm not the only one. If they want to pretend its MY fault people notice how rotten they are? Oh well, right? They do it to themselves. Let them have their rage and toxic selves.....I dont care one bit about either of them.

I'm good with me and nothing is gonna change that ♡

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck, you are dense.

I disagreed with her politically. Her and Oak. They are vile because I have different stances and I can stand by them and argue them.

They fucked up hate fueled issues with me in truth have NOTHING to do with me. It's entirely about them and their massive issues.

I dont even bother reading them. Sure I can see what's being talked about and I can only imagine. I've never been rough on either of them but people willing to get that hateful and use all kinds of private stuff and lie are not worth hearing out.

I see who they really are, I'm confident I'm not the only one. If they want to pretend its MY fault people notice how rotten they are? Oh well, right? They do it to themselves. Let them have their rage and toxic selves.....I dont care one bit about either of them.

I never wished assault on your daughters...pure as peed on snow.

Post #160

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck, you are dense.

They fucked up hate fueled issues with me in truth have NOTHING to do with me. It's entirely about them and their massive issues.

Murdoch is just beyond even wanting to save imo, Oak is just a mouthpiece that's the way I see it but whatever I'm not important tbh...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck, you are dense.

Murdoch is just beyond even wanting to save imo, Oak is just a mouthpiece that's the way I see it but whatever I'm not important tbh...

Why don't you ever pay attention how fucked up you people are? I would never wish an assault on anyone's daughter, no matter how much I didn't like them.

Idiots!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck, you are dense.

Why don't you ever pay attention how fucked up you people are? I would never wish an assault on anyone's daughter, no matter how much I didn't like them.

Idiots!
Eh? I never said you did...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck, you are dense.

Idiots!
Eh? I never said you did...

But the person whose ass you're rimming did!