Microchip could track your Covid vaccine status with just a cell phone scan

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Fuckin people are already saying the vax is a microchip. This is just the fuel they need!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Getting a booster tomorrow. I'll skip the microchip.

I'm not getting anymore mRNA vaccines, LotusBud.

2 doses was my limit. No more. Fuck you Pfizer.

Fuck off Big Pharma. I'm tired of bein' jabbed.

I was gonna try out my own regimen.

Next month I'm gonna get the Tdap vaccine.
Perhaps the MMR after that.

Maybe a couple of others too.

I don't see how continuous vaxxing with the same vaccine as you originally got is gonna help. because it's vaxxing against the old or original variant, not the new ones. The Pfizer formula was not made for the new variants.

News story out the other day - the tiny nation of Gibralter, practically all its citizens got the Pfizer jab - and now they have one of the highest rates of COVID infections in Europe.

I mean c'mon Pfizer...what's wrong with your formula? How come it aint workin'?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don't see how continuous vaxxing with the same vaccine as you originally got is gonna help.

News story out the other day - the tiny nation of Gibralter, practically all its citizens got the Pfizer jab - and now they have one of the highest rates of COVID infections in Europe.

Well done Joe. Reading what you’ve just said, is like a breath of fresh air. And God damn…we all need it!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't see how continuous vaxxing with the same vaccine as you originally got is gonna help.

Well done Joe. Reading what you’ve just said, is like a breath of fresh air. And God damn…we all need it!

...there's a Canadian vaccine that's probably coming out next year that I'm interested in.

After 24,000 test subjects in the USA, Canada, South America, Europe & Phase III trials they're seeking regulatory approval. But unlike Pfizer/Moderna, it didn't register any deaths or adverse side effects yet. And they did it right by not fast tracking it and it's gone through rigorous testing and proper regulatory approval. And this time, it's not the FDA/CDC with Pfizer twisting their arm, but the Canadian government who'll have the last word.

It doesn't inject anyone with any part of the virus or mRNA. So, fingers crossed, after doing some trial runs, I'll probably go with that one.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't see how continuous vaxxing with the same vaccine as you originally got is gonna help. because it's vaxxing against the old or original variant, not the new ones. The Pfizer formula was not made for the new variants.

You dont think TDAP and MMR will help you against the covid, do you josephine?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

...there's a Canadian vaccine that's probably coming out next year that I'm interested in.

After 24,000 test subjects in the USA, Canada, South America, Europe & Phase III trials they're seeking regulatory approval. But unlike Pfizer/Moderna, it didn't register any deaths or adverse side effects yet. And they did it right by not fast tracking it and it's gone through rigorous testing and proper regulatory approval. And this time, it's not the FDA/CDC with Pfizer twisting their arm, but the Canadian government who'll have the last word.

It doesn't inject anyone with any part of the virus or mRNA. So, fingers crossed, after doing some trial runs, I'll probably go with that one.

Interesting. They say the plant acts as a bioreactor to produce the antigen. Now this is something positive. They say that the trials don’t include the Omicron variant. My aunt has Omicron at the moment. She’s 73 years old and has asthma. She’s fine with a sore throat. Omicron is no worse than Delta.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not saying it will definitly, Lokmeer.

But some articles from respected publications have suggested that it MIGHT offer some cross-protection against COVID.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Interesting. They say the plant acts as a bioreactor to produce the antigen. Now this is something positive. They say that the trials don’t include the Omicron variant. My aunt has Omicron at the moment. She’s 73 years old and has asthma. She’s fine with a sore throat. Omicron is no worse than Delta.

I’m sorry to hear about your aunt. That sucks.

Was she vaxxed before she caught covid?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hi Murdy…my aunt was vaxxed and is doing well.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

that’s good… but I would like to point out that it’s very likely this is the reason her symptoms aren’t out of control now

I wish her a full recovery xoxo

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tobacco plants are been used as the plant-based vaccine. Smoking darts could save you! Lol

Drinking or injecting with alligator blood too?
Possibly treat COVID too?

alligator blood has been shown to kill HIV in lab tests

If a person was at the end of their rope with AIDS, might be worth a try.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not saying it will definitly, Lokmeer.

But some articles various respected publications have suggested that it MIGHT offer some cross-protection against COVID.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Look josephine, immunity doesnt work that way. The MMR TDAP offer zero protection. Now they do offer protection to MMR and TDAP as a secondary infection. Anyway, basic human anatomy and physiology debunks that theory. BTW, just for shits and giggles, I asked my son in law. He LOL'd at the idea.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Tobacco plants are been used as the plant-based vaccine. Smoking darts could save you! Lol

They’re also using immune boosters in South Africa that were used for TB and HIV infected patients. But the information coming out of SA is vague at best. Friends and family are passing on the information to me, so I really have no idea if they’re having significant results. But a strong immune system is what helps fight viral pathogens after all.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey guise, I read that jerkin off 3 times a day prevents covid! Dont cause a stampede to the bathroom tho!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

that’s good… but I would like to point out that it’s very likely this is the reason her symptoms aren’t out of control now

I wish her a full recovery xoxo

Agreed. Given her age and asthmatic condition.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's the weakest variant so far. Which is normal as YOU know.

My mother in law has it. Day 5 of fever. Shes feels like total crap :/

She got monoclonal antibodies yesterday. Shes still feeling rough. She didnt get the vaccine and shes doing some protocol. Vit C and D and some other stuff and ivermectin (given by her doctor btw....because they ARE using it for covid).

Me and husband are the only ones who got the shot. He got Pfizer (his work had that one) and I had J&J.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They’re also using immune boosters in South Africa that were used for TB and HIV infected patients. But the information coming out of SA is vague at best. Friends and family are passing on the information to me, so I really have no idea if they’re having significant results. But a strong immune system is what helps fight viral pathogens after all.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's the weakest variant so far. Which is normal as YOU know.

My mother in law has it. Day 5 of fever. Shes feels like total crap :/

She got monoclonal antibodies yesterday. Shes still feeling rough. She didnt get the vaccine and shes doing some protocol. Vit C and D and some other stuff and ivermectin (given by her doctor btw....because they ARE using it for covid).

Me and husband are the only ones who got the shot. He got Pfizer (his work had that one) and I had J&J.

My aunt has just gone a week and is feeling much better. I think she had J&J.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...let us know how the monoclonal treatment goes.

It'd be good to know how well it works and how effective it is as a last resort treatment .

Last edited: