A Day at the Track

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor Communication Alert!!!!

What is It and what is it?

@Lily
Don't flip your wig man!

9a9289cc949e81d61206c3a97516f81e38afabf6.jpeg

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
On the highway?

Were you putting other people's lives at risk?!?!!?!?

Crickets.

I thought this might make him uncomfortable.

"Oh no!! I might look like a bad guy if I put other people's lives at risk!!"

Relax, you baby. I drive 90 mph regularly in my SUV on the highway.

Hahaha!!!

Seriously though, dude. I used to do 80-85, even 90-95 out on the highway before retiring.

I just snapped a picture of a Garmin GPS screen. I used to use it in my Jeep Patriot and would go 170 kph in that...or about 105 mph.

I took it out a few days ago in my Camaro. I did a little cruising on the highway.

212km/h

I assume that had to be my Camaro because my Jeep Patriot would not go that fast.

So over 131 mp/h. And you are bragging about going 95!!! Hahahaha!!!

You suck.

iRiCtMI.jpg

Hahahahahaha!!!!

You were only making like 105-110 on a track with no cops in a high performance sports car. Quit the boasting.

That stretch is only about 0.3 of a mile. A little over a quarter mile and over 110 mph.

And you are bragging about doing a piddly 95 mph.

You baby.

Hahaha!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously though, dude. I used to do 80-85, even 90-95 out on the highway before retiring.
.. You were only making like 105-110 on a track with no cops in a high performance sports car. Quit the boasting.

Decades ago I drove my v6 Camry at 110 when coming down the Sunol Grade. I realized how fast I was driving and slowed down, that would have been a wicked ticket. I was lucky that I realized how fast I was going before the CHP caught me.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Decades ago I drove my v6 Camry at 110 when coming down the Sunol Grade. I realized how fast I was driving and slowed down, that would have been a wicked ticket. I was lucky that I realized how fast I was going before the CHP caught me.

Wow!

Great story.