Microchip could track your Covid vaccine status with just a cell phone scan

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you have a compromised immune system if you don’t mind me asking?

She is definitely working on it.

Every booster brings her that much closer....

I understand why those of you who didn't get the vaccine don't want it.

After the 2nd shot, my bones/joints keep cracking.

1st shot was potent, but didn't do that the body.

Like you say, every jab a person takes increases their risk for side effects.

Even the studies have said that.

That's why I'm not gonna do a 3rd.

If the 2nd is this bad, I'd hate ta see what a 3rd would be like.

Sorry Joe, but you're a whiner. Aches and pains, are you serious?

No aches and pains, but nocticeable cracking of the joints.

Could be temporary tho. it's not adverse tho.

Even if they are not harmful, these vaccines are not entirely without side effects.

This is also the case with other non covid drugs too.

Don't believe the advertising or promo videos.

May not kill, but I'm still reluctntn to go ahead with a mRNA booster.

You're free to decide what you want to do. But, I wouldn't be deterred from a vaccine for minor aches and pains. I just had a pneumonia vaccine at my annual physical exam. It caused more soreness in my arm than that Moderna vaccine.
Yeah, that's a tough one, an agonizing slow choking death, or a sore shoulder for a couple days, I can't make that decision for you, that is yours alone to make.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
hat’s good… but I would like to point out that it’s very likely this is the reason her symptoms aren’t out of control now

Anybody can regurgitate the message from the various sources of propaganda.

If the vaccines work, then tell me why these deaths are happening in South Korea where over 90% of the population is vaxxed.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I’m not pretending to be a Covid expert. I only read CDC guidelines and have remained Covid free for 2 years now. I got vaxxed because that seemed to be the lesser of 2 evils.
I tend to trust Doctors and Scientists more than Internet Bad asses.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you have a compromised immune system if you don’t mind me asking?

She is definitely working on it.

Every booster brings her that much closer....

I understand why those of you who didn't get the vaccine don't want it.

After the 2nd shot, my bones/joints keep cracking.

1st shot was potent, but didn't do that the body.

Like you say, every jab a person takes increases their risk for side effects.

Even the studies have said that.

That's why I'm not gonna do a 3rd.

If the 2nd is this bad, I'd hate ta see what a 3rd would be like.

Sorry Joe, but you're a whiner. Aches and pains, are you serious?

No aches and pains, but nocticeable cracking of the joints.

Could be temporary tho. it's not adverse tho.

Even if they are not harmful, these vaccines are not entirely without side effects.

This is also the case with other non covid drugs too.

Don't believe the advertising or promo videos.

May not kill, but I'm still reluctntn to go ahead with a mRNA booster.

You're free to decide what you want to do. But, I wouldn't be deterred from a vaccine for minor aches and pains. I just had a pneumonia vaccine at my annual physical exam. It caused more soreness in my arm than that Moderna vaccine.
Yeah, that's a tough one, an agonizing slow choking death, or a sore shoulder for a couple days, I can't make that decision for you, that is yours alone to make.

You can take a horse's ass to water, but you can't make it drink.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She got monoclonal antibodies yesterday. Shes still feeling rough. She didnt get the vaccine and shes doing some protocol. Vit C and D and some other stuff and ivermectin (given by her doctor btw....because they ARE using it for covid).

...let us know how the monoclonal treatment goes.

It'd be good to know how it works as a last resort treatment and how effective it is.

Shes feeling somewhat better tonight. Obviously our annaul Christmas eve party at her house is canceled this year so my husband brought the gifts for the girls home with him. We are pretty bummed that babba is sick and Christmas plans are dashed.

My best friends niece is also sick with Covid, so he took a bunch of food to her and shes not very sick but she has symptoms. She had the shot when they first came out. And my other friends whole family is down with it. Her, her husband and all the kids. They dont have the vaccine but they are getting through it.

I've already had it and I have the vaccine so if I get it again....I'll be making fun of leftards as usual lol

leftards are human beings too, Dovey.

The World isn't just Left and Right, Black and White.

Surely, we can all come together and admit that aidsman is a worthless piece of shit? Do you remember when that fool claimed he knew more than doctors about Ivermectin? Yep, he stupidly called it house paste yet now it is a standard antiviral used as part of the standard treatment for covid.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She got monoclonal antibodies yesterday. Shes still feeling rough. She didnt get the vaccine and shes doing some protocol. Vit C and D and some other stuff and ivermectin (given by her doctor btw....because they ARE using it for covid).

It'd be good to know how it works as a last resort treatment and how effective it is.

Shes feeling somewhat better tonight. Obviously our annaul Christmas eve party at her house is canceled this year so my husband brought the gifts for the girls home with him. We are pretty bummed that babba is sick and Christmas plans are dashed.

My best friends niece is also sick with Covid, so he took a bunch of food to her and shes not very sick but she has symptoms. She had the shot when they first came out. And my other friends whole family is down with it. Her, her husband and all the kids. They dont have the vaccine but they are getting through it.

I've already had it and I have the vaccine so if I get it again....I'll be making fun of leftards as usual lol

Surely, we can all come together and admit that aidsman is a worthless piece of shit? Do you remember when that fool claimed he knew more than doctors about Ivermectin? Yep, he stupidly called it house paste yet now it is a standard antiviral used as part of the standard treatment for covid.

Difficult to say what works against this virus, Oerdin.

Ivermectin might work for some, but not for others.
Same with hydroxichloroquinine.
Or monoclonal antibody treatments.

What may work for one, may not for another.

It's all just a probability game.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can deal with facts just fine.

No, you cannot.

I post a chart that shows deaths more than doubling after mass vaccinations, and you say "That is a really low death rate."

You are hopeless.

I don't respect you, therefore I look at the information that I'm interested in. I was looking for total death rate. I found it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
imagine rolling up your sleeve 2 get chipped, smh

i suppose the geeks who camp out overnight outside stores in long lines 2 get the latest overpriced iPhone will happily oblige

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

i suppose the geeks who camp out overnight outside stores in long lines 2 get the latest overpriced iPhone will happily oblige

I don't understand people that line up for anything, phones, movies, concerts, shopping...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't understand people that line up for anything, phones, movies, concerts, shopping...

...could even be a death sentence these days with this COVID floating around, eh.

Best to stay at home these days if possible and stay safe.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

...could even be a death sentence these days with this COVID floating around, eh.

I'm not concerned about Covid, I just don't understand waiting around for things you can get without the drama of a long wait in a long line...it's dumb.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
will the chip find my keys and alert me if I try leaving the house without the wallet, or a cash card?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

well some lines r inevitable in a crowded world, like for the best amusement park rides, movies and concerts - if they r worth it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

well some lines r inevitable in a crowded world, like for the best amusement park rides, movies and concerts - if they r worth it

If I have to wait in line and can't get it with a call or computer, it's probably not happening. I'm past amusement park rides and I can wait a few days or even a few weeks to see a new movie.

Concerts are an ordeal as well.

Give it 20 years and get back to me. LOL

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm not concerned about Covid, I just don't understand waiting around for things you can get without the drama of a long wait in a long line...it's dumb.

Mostly young kinds who want to bond and be with their friends.

So I understnad.

It's a 'be-in' for them much like Woodstock was for previous generations.

I remember standing outside many years ago waiting in line to see Bruce Springsteen.

He actually came to Vancouver for a Surprise visit.

Something he hadn't done before.

He wasn't supposed to come here.

Just decided to come up from his Seattle Concert for the heck of it.

so we all waited inline to get one of the 20,000 tickets that were availalbe at $25 a pop.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So I understnad.

I remember standing outside many years ago waiting in line to see Bruce Springsteen.

so we all waited inline to get one of the 20,000 tickets that were availalbe at $25 a pop.

I've never been one to run with the crowd.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So I understnad.

I've never been one to run with the crowd.

Actually it can be fun if it's a concert or an event.

sometimes the promoters will hand out freebies such as t shirts, posters, CD's, maybe even free tickets

When I was in California, I noticed all these big acts we never got to see in Canada.

I kinda regret now that I didn't go see Pete Seeger before he died.

By that time, he couldn't play anymore or even stand up.

so he had to coax the crowds to sing his songs.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

The thing is, if you are not a negative prick, waiting in line with a bunch of cool people can be a party in and of itself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Kim Woo-joo, an infectious-disease expert at Korea University, said the recent surges reflected waning immunity against the coronavirus among those who had been vaccinated several months ago. “This is why we need booster shots,” he said in a phone interview."

They vaxxed early and need boosters.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You should really make sure that's understood when a rape is openly dismissed or someone gets charged for self defense because they were attacked in a political riot or tell the person who like this post. I've never called a terrorist attack that kill a child "karma".

After months of pointing out a certain group here has lost touch with humanity, this just looks ridiculous. It's also kinda fucked up to respond to a post like that like this.