Microchip could track your Covid vaccine status with just a cell phone scan

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
hat’s good… but I would like to point out that it’s very likely this is the reason her symptoms aren’t out of control now

Anybody can regurgitate the message from the various sources of propaganda.

If the vaccines work, then tell me why these deaths are happening in South Korea where over 90% of the population is vaxxed.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I’m not pretending to be a Covid expert. I only read CDC guidelines and have remained Covid free for 2 years now. I got vaxxed because that seemed to be the lesser of 2 evils.
I tend to trust Doctors and Scientists more than Internet Bad asses.

MSNBC can do that to people.

Politicized science is dangerous garbage. As eugenics showed us. Too bad you guys dont learn fuck all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you have a compromised immune system if you don’t mind me asking?

She is definitely working on it.

Every booster brings her that much closer....

I understand why those of you who didn't get the vaccine don't want it.

After the 2nd shot, my bones/joints keep cracking.

1st shot was potent, but didn't do that the body.

Like you say, every jab a person takes increases their risk for side effects.

Even the studies have said that.

That's why I'm not gonna do a 3rd.

If the 2nd is this bad, I'd hate ta see what a 3rd would be like.

Sorry Joe, but you're a whiner. Aches and pains, are you serious?

No aches and pains, but nocticeable cracking of the joints.

Could be temporary tho. it's not adverse tho.

Even if they are not harmful, these vaccines are not entirely without side effects.

This is also the case with other non covid drugs too.

Don't believe the advertising or promo videos.

May not kill, but I'm still reluctntn to go ahead with a mRNA booster.

You're free to decide what you want to do. But, I wouldn't be deterred from a vaccine for minor aches and pains. I just had a pneumonia vaccine at my annual physical exam. It caused more soreness in my arm than that Moderna vaccine.
Yeah, that's a tough one, an agonizing slow choking death, or a sore shoulder for a couple days, I can't make that decision for you, that is yours alone to make.

That's a false dichotomy. Not science.

Show me a reputable source from doctors that says our choices are the vaccinate or a "slow agonizing death".

Fucking AMAZING people were surviving covid before the vaccine......and now we have one Admin says "get it or DIE". Even though there are people who CANT be vaccinated.

You arent a fucking doctor. So you should STFU about what medical decisions people should make. You ONLY care because its political and your shitty side was trashing this vaccine when Trump was in office.

Such a joke.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She got monoclonal antibodies yesterday. Shes still feeling rough. She didnt get the vaccine and shes doing some protocol. Vit C and D and some other stuff and ivermectin (given by her doctor btw....because they ARE using it for covid).

...let us know how the monoclonal treatment goes.

It'd be good to know how it works as a last resort treatment and how effective it is.

Shes feeling somewhat better tonight. Obviously our annaul Christmas eve party at her house is canceled this year so my husband brought the gifts for the girls home with him. We are pretty bummed that babba is sick and Christmas plans are dashed.

My best friends niece is also sick with Covid, so he took a bunch of food to her and shes not very sick but she has symptoms. She had the shot when they first came out. And my other friends whole family is down with it. Her, her husband and all the kids. They dont have the vaccine but they are getting through it.

I've already had it and I have the vaccine so if I get it again....I'll be making fun of leftards as usual lol

leftards are human beings too, Dovey.

The World isn't just Left and Right, Black and White.

Surely, we can all come together and admit that aidsman is a worthless piece of shit? Do you remember when that fool claimed he knew more than doctors about Ivermectin? Yep, he stupidly called it house paste yet now it is a standard antiviral used as part of the standard treatment for covid.

Difficult to say what works against this virus, Oerdin.

Ivermectin might work for some, but not for others.
Same with hydroxichloroquinine.
Or monoclonal antibody treatments.

What may work for one, may not for another.

It's all just a probability game.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! Fukin moron! :LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She got monoclonal antibodies yesterday. Shes still feeling rough. She didnt get the vaccine and shes doing some protocol. Vit C and D and some other stuff and ivermectin (given by her doctor btw....because they ARE using it for covid).

It'd be good to know how it works as a last resort treatment and how effective it is.

Shes feeling somewhat better tonight. Obviously our annaul Christmas eve party at her house is canceled this year so my husband brought the gifts for the girls home with him. We are pretty bummed that babba is sick and Christmas plans are dashed.

My best friends niece is also sick with Covid, so he took a bunch of food to her and shes not very sick but she has symptoms. She had the shot when they first came out. And my other friends whole family is down with it. Her, her husband and all the kids. They dont have the vaccine but they are getting through it.

I've already had it and I have the vaccine so if I get it again....I'll be making fun of leftards as usual lol

Surely, we can all come together and admit that aidsman is a worthless piece of shit? Do you remember when that fool claimed he knew more than doctors about Ivermectin? Yep, he stupidly called it house paste yet now it is a standard antiviral used as part of the standard treatment for covid.

Well, what do you suggest for COVID treatment, Lokmeer?

Even the top of the line caviar treatment - monoclonal antibodies - is only about 70% effective. So that means even with that one, a good number don't even recover or perhaps die when getting treated.

I suppose that's better than a vaccine, but it's not perfect either.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Even the top of the line caviar treatment - monoclonal antibodies - is only about 70% effective. So that means even with that one, a good number don't even recover or perhaps die when getting treated.

ONLY about 70% effective? LMFAO! Keep digging your imbeciles grave josephine!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How effective is it?

Overton says monoclonal antibody infusion reduces risk of hospitalization by 70 percent in high-risk unvaccinated persons.

“It is incredibly effective if given early enough,” he said.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And how he said that he didnt care about the girl who was anally raped in school? Or how Oak called it karma for the Rittenhouse verdict when a black racist terrorist drove into a Christmas parade and murdered innocent people?

How Admin called Kyle Rittenhouse "the right" and wanted him imprisoned because he defended himself from violent rioters? Felons? People who were destroying Kenosha who brutally beat innocent people like a 70 year old business owner?

Right let's not remind these people about humanity. The people who think everyone not supportive of political violence is "the right" and thusly have no rights.

These people really do not see human beings. All they see is blue or red. Laughing about parents being labeled domestic terrorists because they dont want racist garbage pushed on their children. They dont care what is REALLY being pushed in the schools. It's a cause for their "side" and that's all they need to know to support it, gaslight over it and spew pure hatred at anyone who doesnt want it.

I've never before seen how incredibly cruel and heartless people can be until I saw dems/progs in action over the past.....8 or so years. They just devolve more every year. It's the saddest most rage induce shit. They sure dont care about human beings.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How effective is it?

Overton says monoclonal antibody infusion reduces risk of hospitalization by 70 percent in high-risk unvaccinated persons.

That's excellent, you know. That's a big deal.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How effective is it?

so what do you think of the new Pfizer pill, Dovey?

Heard it just got authorized by the FDA in your country today.

...Yay or Nay?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How effective is it?

so what do you think of the new Pfizer pill, Dovey?

Heard it just got authorized by the FDA in your country today.

...Yay or Nay?

Honestly I dont know. I haven't seen any of the science.

I'm good with it. If it helps let's have it. I want all the treatments. That being said I'm not very trusting or confident in Pfizer.

Here is a Doctor with a podcast whose opinions I trust

I were sick and my doctor gave it I'd probably take it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

This is great :LOL3:

Hey Dove, I start on Buprenorphine on the 31st... 2x8mg espranor wafers a day and I get three days supply instead of going to the chemist everyday which is a result... They told me taking my pregabalin was risky of an OD but I've never heard of Gabas being linked to opiod ODs have you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hey Dove, I start on Buprenorphine on the 31st... 2x8mg espranor wafers a day and I get three days supply instead of going to the chemist everyday which is a result... They told me taking my pregabalin was risky of an OD but I've never heard of Gabas being linked to opiod ODs have you?

Yes I have....if you are prescribed the pregabalin take it EXACTLY as prescribed and start kinda tapering that dose.

Do NOT play with the pregabalin.

You'll be alright :)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes I have....if you are prescribed the pregabalin take it EXACTLY as prescribed and start kinda tapering that dose.

I buy them, I'm kinda addicted to them tbh but I'm gonna give it a go taking stuff properly although I'll probably chop up the wafers when I can and snort it lol... People actually take half their doses and sell the rest, £30 a wafer which is a couple of hundred pound a week...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I took the crushed subutex(the Bup) under the tongue exactly 30 hours after my last heroin use. I was real good and uncomfortable for what felt like FOREVER(I had a pretty high tolerance...I would start feeling bad after 4 to 6 hours between use. It was ridiculous how fast my brain blew through all that heroin)

It's very very important to wait at LEAST 24 hours since the last dose of any opiate to introduce the buprenorphine. You can cause yourself to go into some intense withdrawal that NOTHING will stop. I was terrified of that so I put it off until I was sweating and shaking and vomiting for a good day lol.

Take it in the morning....3 days.. and stop. You'll still have some symptoms but it will be more manageable and there are "helper" meds. Get motrin, some anti shit meds, magnesium(important), maybe some trazodone for sleep, and catapres(clonidin). Its worth it to get some dopamine supplements after about 6 months to a year.

Get into a recovery group and start exercising.

You got this, Shamp. It's completely worth it!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I buy them, I'm kinda addicted to them tbh but I'm gonna give it a go taking stuff properly although I'll probably chop up the wafers when I can and snort it lol... People actually take half their doses and sell the rest, £30 a wafer which is a couple of hundred pound a week...

Taper the preg. Never suddenly stop taking it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I took the crushed subutex(the Bup) under the tongue exactly 30 hours after my last heroin use. I was real good and uncomfortable for what felt like FOREVER(I had a pretty high tolerance...I would start feeling bad after 4 to 6 hours between use. It was ridiculous how fast my brain blew through all that heroin)

It's very very important to wait at LEAST 24 hours since the last dose of any opiate to introduce the buprenorphine. You can cause yourself to go into some intense withdrawal that NOTHING will stop. I was terrified of that so I put it off until I was sweating and shaking and vomiting for a good day lol.

Take it in the morning....3 days.. and stop. You'll still have some symptoms but it will be more manageable and there are "helper" meds. Get motrin, some anti shit meds, magnesium(important), maybe some trazodone for sleep, and catapres(clonidin). Its worth it to get some dopamine supplements after about 6 months to a year.

See I was thinking I would be better off on it long term, you seee the thing with me is I don't class my painkiller habit extreme it's the other ingredients that'll kill me quick... I think if I come off it too quick I'll start buying meds again quick... To me this is a safer way to play and if it stops me needing the prees and alcohol too then I should just stay on it imo... The nurse told me the withdrawal from espranor is nowhere near as bad as subutex, so that's a good thing... Yeah she told me not to take any opiods the day before I go or I could find myself in a whole world of hurt... I'm just going to see where it takes me and get my ass back to work again, get outside much more often like I used to, I should be away in the mountains fishing every weekend not lazing about the house taking pharma cocktails, that's just not me... Once I get there I'll be thinking about stopping it... I need the happiness back that drug abuse robs you of eventually...

Lollygag

Factory Bastard
Getting a booster tomorrow. I'll skip the microchip.
You had natural immunisation, and then 2x vaccinations, and now the booster. In all seriousness, isn’t this going a bit overboard? Do you have a compromised immune system if you don’t mind me asking?

Actually, I had ONE, the J&J, and now I'm getting a Moderna booster. That makes 2.

And I do have a lot of immune system issues, which we discussed before. I had Covid back in late March of 2020, and I have long Covid now. I am sick of all of it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You had natural immunisation, and then 2x vaccinations, and now the booster. In all seriousness, isn’t this going a bit overboard? Do you have a compromised immune system if you don’t mind me asking?

Actually, I had ONE, the J&J, and now I'm getting a Moderna booster. That makes 2.

And I do have a lot of immune system issues, which we discussed before. I had Covid back in late March of 2020, and I have long Covid now. I am sick of all of it.
Sure thang Lotus...

Lollygag

Factory Bastard

And how he said that he didnt care about the girl who was anally raped in school? Or how Oak called it karma for the Rittenhouse verdict when a black racist terrorist drove into a Christmas parade and murdered innocent people?

How Admin called Kyle Rittenhouse "the right" and wanted him imprisoned because he defended himself from violent rioters? Felons? People who were destroying Kenosha who brutally beat innocent people like a 70 year old business owner?

Right let's not remind these people about humanity. The people who think everyone not supportive of political violence is "the right" and thusly have no rights.

These people really do not see human beings. All they see is blue or red. Laughing about parents being labeled domestic terrorists because they dont want racist garbage pushed on their children. They dont care what is REALLY being pushed in the schools. It's a cause for their "side" and that's all they need to know to support it, gaslight over it and spew pure hatred at anyone who doesnt want it.

I've never before seen how incredibly cruel and heartless people can be until I saw dems/progs in action over the past.....8 or so years. They just devolve more every year. It's the saddest most rage induce shit. They sure dont care about human beings.

Hmmm. I'm not supportive of political violence. But I don't think of myself as "the right." And I despise war and poverty precisely because they both kill human beings. Weird, weird, weird.

Lollygag

Factory Bastard

Sure thang Lotus...

What's a sure thing? That you don't know what subject/verb agreement is, but you try to school me on it? Or that you can't spell 'masturbate'? Indeed.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure thang Lotus...

What's a sure thing? That you don't know what subject/verb agreement is, but you try to school me on it? Or that you can't spell 'masturbate'? Indeed.
Hook, line & sinker easy biatch!

Lollygag

Factory Bastard

Sure thang Lotus...

Hook, line & sinker easy biatch!
What's that supposed to mean? Did you SEE my first post today? Dumb ass. See where it says "which we discussed before." Was I trying to hide there? Cuck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

See I was thinking I would be better off on it long term, you seee the thing with me is I don't class my painkiller habit extreme it's the other ingredients that'll kill me quick... I think if I come off it too quick I'll start buying meds again quick... To me this is a safer way to play and if it stops me needing the prees and alcohol too then I should just stay on it imo... The nurse told me the withdrawal from espranor is nowhere near as bad as subutex, so that's a good thing... Yeah she told me not to take any opiods the day before I go or I could find myself in a whole world of hurt... I'm just going to see where it takes me and get my ass back to work again, get outside much more often like I used to, I should be away in the mountains fishing every weekend not lazing about the house taking pharma cocktails, that's just not me... Once I get there I'll be thinking about stopping it... I need the happiness back that drug abuse robs you of eventually...

Well.... Shamp, buprenorphine is buprenorphine.

If you feel you need to stay on, stay on. It's better than a pain pill habit that WILL eventually become a heroin habit. Even if you THINK "I'll never do that. I'll never touch that shit. Ill manage my pill issue" that's a lie you tell yourself.

I thought the same exact way. There was no way I would ever touch heroin, ever. I'm too smart, too healthy and too good for that. All bullshit. When I finally couldnt stay on top with the pills I started "supplementing" with heroin. And I just snorted it. And it was just a little....right? In between my pill refills. So it wasnt THAT bad(in my head). Fats forward a few MONTHS I was full blown shooting it with a 500 dollar A DAY habit and I was flat out suicidal. I was so attached and addicted, I hated it and loved it. The thought of quitting ....it seemed completely hopeless and like lopping off limbs. You really cant imagine your life without it or bare your life with it.

The day before my husband hauled me off to rehab (he was using too. But he was more a veteran on his 5th relapse and he didnt let me kill myself) I took a handful of my mothers klonopin on top of heroin I took that he didnt know I got into and I'm pretty sure I was trying to die. I dont remember much about that night outside of GB(husband....boyfriend, partner in crime at the time) grabbing my face and asking what I was on. Everything is black hole after that and the scary part is I could have died and I was GOOD with that.

An unchecked opiate addiction will absolutely and completely rob you of your self, your soul, and you will to live. That's not an exaggeration at all. That's why so many addicts die and why so many people are just flabbergasted watching these people just decline without any hesitation. You think....wow this asshole really doesnt care what happens to them. And its true. PARENTS stop caring about their KIDS. I was NO different. That drug becomes the ONLY thing you care about. You just slowly stop being a human being.

So dont feel pressure to rush off the buprenorphine if you are concerned about your ability to STAY off the opiates. Its WAY better to be on maintenance than to go down that path. And its inevitable if you are using them. Some people last longer on the edge before falling off it....but everyone falls.

You definately need to get into some recovery counseling so you can start working through the reasons WHY you are drawn to substances in the first place. Even if you dont think it's that deep and you just like being high - trust me - there is an underlying reason for that. You could have a trauma. You could have a chemical imbalance. You could have a dopamine deficiency. If you cant be happy sober there is something going on that you CAN work through. Really try to hear me when I tell you....you CAN be happy and satisfied totally clean. Genuinely BETTER than any thing the drugs can offer you.

I'm so much better off now than I was before that I'd rather be dead than ever go through that again. Absolutely NOTHING about it appeals to me anymore. That was a process though. The more years pass the less I even think about it.

I went on buprenorphine about 3 years ago because I had a few surgeries (I still have the same medical issues that led me to the drugs) and I didnt want to be on pain pills for weeks but it was nessesary. So my doctor had this bright idea to use the buprenorphine. Welp I got dependent on it and I cold turkey quit taking it and just went through THAT for weeks on my own at home. It was fucking horrible and I'm convinced i had some sort of total breakdown. I wasnt myself for months. And that's when i had that god awful fling with Poofer of all people. I had marital issues before that and the buprenorphine was like gas on a fire.

So if you are gonna stay on.....please have a plan to taper off responsibility because that stuff is a whole other problem and nightmare on it's own. It's a good way to maintain yourself for probably up to a year but after that you'll start getting freaky side effects

Sorry for the long post. I know it helped me a lot in the early days when recovered vets of addiction talked about their recovery process.

Last edited:

Lollygag

Factory Bastard

I'm not getting anymore mRNA vaccines, LotusBud.

2 doses was my limit. No more. Fuck you Pfizer.

Fuck off Big Pharma. I'm tired of bein' jabbed.

I was gonna try out my own regimen.

Next month I'm gonna get the Tdap vaccine.
Perhaps the MMR after that.

Maybe a couple of others too.

I don't see how continuous vaxxing with the same vaccine as you originally got is gonna help.

News story out the other day - the tiny nation of Gibralter, practically all its citizens got the Pfizer jab - and now they have one of the highest rates of COVID infections in Europe.

I mean c'mon Pfizer...what's wrong with your formula? How come it aint workin'?
Well done Joe. Reading what you’ve just said, is like a breath of fresh air. And God damn…we all need it!

...there's a Canadian vaccine that's probably coming out next year that I'm interested in.

After 24,000 test subjects in the USA, Canada, South America, Europe & Phase III trials they're seeking regulatory approval. But unlike Pfizer/Moderna, it didn't register any deaths or adverse side effects yet. And they did it right by not fast tracking it and it's gone through rigorous testing and proper regulatory approval. And this time, it's not the FDA/CDC with Pfizer twisting their arm, but the Canadian government who'll have the last word.

It doesn't inject anyone with any part of the virus or mRNA. So, fingers crossed, after doing some trial runs, I'll probably go with that one.

Interesting. What's the plant? I didn't hear them say in the video. At this point, I'd like to go right to the source.