Microchip could track your Covid vaccine status with just a cell phone scan

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mind you, he is calling me a bimbo for going out with a poster board that read “Justice for ALL” in the midst of NO charges being filed and NO investigation pending in a police v civilian murder that was initially reported by the media as a ROUTINE TRAFFIC STOP. That sounds like a modern day lunching to me… and unless you’re a white supremacist… most intelligent people will agree with me.

The fact of the matter is that our constitution supports peaceful protests. The riots occurred AFTER we were assaulted with tear gas by the police precinct we were protesting in front of on Capital Hill in Seattle, Washington.

I’ll tell you another term she doesn’t have the intellect to comprehend… superseding intervening causation. Had it not been for the police department’s initial actions i.e. coming out for WAR during an otherwise peaceful protest, thus solidifying the fact that systemic racism exists, the riots would NOT have occurred.

She supports order devoid of JUSTICE and that ideology is going to destroy democracy in this nation.

Murdock, you are seriously not able to get basic facts right and you constantly seem to confuse your own fact free opinions with facts. You definitely don't seem able to summarize other people's positions despite them posting it over and over so maybe you should just avoid trying of you are unwilling to out at least a slight amount of effort and honest into it?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Getting a booster tomorrow. I'll skip the microchip.

I'm not getting anymore mRNA vaccines, LotusBud.

2 doses was my limit. No more. Fuck you Pfizer.

Fuck off Big Pharma. I'm tired of bein' jabbed.

I was gonna try out my own regimen.

Next month I'm gonna get the Tdap vaccine.
Perhaps the MMR after that.

Maybe a couple of others too.

I don't see how continuous vaxxing with the same vaccine as you originally got is gonna help.

News story out the other day - the tiny nation of Gibralter, practically all its citizens got the Pfizer jab - and now they have one of the highest rates of COVID infections in Europe.

I mean c'mon Pfizer...what's wrong with your formula? How come it aint workin'?
Well done Joe. Reading what you’ve just said, is like a breath of fresh air. And God damn…we all need it!

...there's a Canadian vaccine that's probably coming out next year that I'm interested in.

After 24,000 test subjects in the USA, Canada, South America, Europe & Phase III trials they're seeking regulatory approval. But unlike Pfizer/Moderna, it didn't register any deaths or adverse side effects yet. And they did it right by not fast tracking it and it's gone through rigorous testing and proper regulatory approval. And this time, it's not the FDA/CDC with Pfizer twisting their arm, but the Canadian government who'll have the last word.

It doesn't inject anyone with any part of the virus or mRNA. So, fingers crossed, after doing some trial runs, I'll probably go with that one.

Interesting. What's the plant? I didn't hear them say in the video. At this point, I'd like to go right to the source.

The point is it is another option which may work better for some people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see all the knuckle dragging mouth breathers can’t dispute my interpretation of the law and that’s always a win in my book :LOL3:
Bimbo, its a good thing you're so damn dumb. I dont think you could handle learning just how stupid you are!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I see all the knuckle dragging mouth breathers can’t dispute my interpretation of the law and that’s always a win in my book :LOL3:
If I'm somehow included in that there insult, you'll have to excuse my ignorance I've never read you and it's become a habit ever since you were trying to get a gold account with a pic of your tits...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
while the right cries that the police were tired and frustrated for doing the jobs they are PAID to do…

most people would be fired for this BS at work… not retired with full pension for cutting corners while subjecting the tax payers to endure the cost of these trials

Wake the fuck up, dipshits….

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If I'm somehow included in that there insult, you'll have to excuse my ignorance I've never read you and it's become a habit ever since you were trying to get a gold account with a pic of your tits...

I find that seriously hard to believe…

You are a kiss ass of the highest degree when you want something.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Bimbo, its a good thing you're so damn dumb. I dont think you could handle learning just how stupid you are!

and you’re an angry, disgruntled Rightard who is going to hold onto the fact that I took down CO single-handedly till your dying breath…

excuse me for never allowing myself to be that invested in this BS :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

So you're going to deny that you begged me for a gold account with the "I'll show you my tits" line thrown in? You actually did email me a pic of your tits thinking it was gonna sway shit in your favour... PPpppffftttttttt!!! How sad, your still blue so that shows you how unimpressed we were... Quite clearly I've somehow upset your fragile state? What's up butterbean?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

and you’re an angry, disgruntled Rightard who is going to hold onto the fact that I took down CO single-handedly till your dying breath…

excuse me for never allowing myself to be that invested in this BS :LOL3:

Whoa, what's the story behind this post?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

So you're going to deny that you begged me for a gold account with the "I'll show you my tits" line thrown in? You actually did email me a pic of your tits thinking it was gonna sway shit in your favour... PPpppffftttttttt!!! How sad, your still blue so that shows you how unimpressed we were... Quite clearly I've somehow upset your fragile state? What's up butterbean?

you have overplayed your hand

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gold account can be gotten without donating?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that so? I couldn't give two fuckin shits what I've played, don't do shit then nobody can say anything about you... If you think I'm going through some samey tard routine with you I'm not, stay out my fucking way and stop getting upset about whatever it is I've done that's triggered you... Aweright? Good now piss off!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

No...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that so? I couldn't give two fuckin shits what I've played, don't do shit then nobody can say anything about you... If you think I'm going through some samey tard routine with you I'm not, stay out my fucking way and stop getting upset about whatever it is I've done that's triggered you... Aweright? Good now piss off!

I like ya both, what's the problem?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'm calling you a bimbo cause you're a stupid brain dead bimbo.

That is exactly what I thought.

Apparently Murdock is proud that she attended a protest and used being called a bimbo as some illogical excuse to talk about it.

She tries so hard to be interesting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm calling you a bimbo cause you're a stupid brain dead bimbo.

That is exactly what I thought.

Apparently Murdock is proud that she attended a protest and used being called a bimbo as some illogical excuse to talk about it.

She tries so hard to be interesting.

While you don't even bother trying. It's just not going to happen for you, baldy.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I like ya both, what's the problem?
Fuck knows but I'm not in the mood for guesswork, I've done something apparantly...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

$10 was too much for a solicited tit pic apparently… he was super friendly until Dove worked him into submission… kudos to that manipulative sociopath for that…

This assclown’s interloper antics and goderaration are unparalleled.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

$10 was too much for a solicited tit pic apparently… he was super friendly until Dove worked him into submission… kudos to that manipulative sociopath for that…

I don't think it's Dove. He gets along with me, sort of, and he knows Dove has the evil eye out on me. lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

^^ that’s rich coming from someone who claims he doesn’t read me but karmic post humps anyone in opposition to my posts

silly ass trick…

:LOL3: :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

^^ that’s rich coming from someone who claims he doesn’t read me but karmic post humps anyone in opposition to my posts

silly ass trick…

Karmic post humps tell you when you've upset someone or you have them dangling. They're :Awesomeness:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't think it's Dove. He gets along with me, sort of, and he knows Dove has the evil eye out on me. lol

I saw him for exactly what he was long ago… someone thirsty for traffic on this site….

hence why KM was banned and he was absolved of his position here over the shit he was doing to Flea

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

WTF are you on about? I never say shit to you and now I'm somehow a cunt? I cannot be arsed with this petty shit, fuckin obsessing over a fuckin panel, who FUCKIN CARES????????????? "goderation" aye fuckin sure! You shall not kill my vibe...
wY0kGil.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

silly ass trick…

Eh? Wait, so I've annoyed you with post rates? Awwwww ffs man GTFO! Fuckin beat it!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I saw him for exactly what he was long ago… someone thirsty for traffic on this site….

hence why KM was banned and he was absolved of his position here over the shit he was doing to Flea

I don't think that there's a problem with wanting traffic on this site. As for the things that got him demoted, well, it should be all water under the bridge now and it happened to Flea. She's a resourceful one and can handle her own shit.

You two genetically superior Whiteys should kiss and make up. Come on now. lol

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

So you think the relationship between Dove and Shamplain is somehow affected by how they feel about you?!?!!?

Fuck, you are dense.

You are a kick toy to some. A source of online "support" to other weak posters. But you sure as fuck do not influence relationships between other people.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't think that there's a problem with wanting traffic on this site. As for the things that got him demoted, well, it should be all water under the bridge now and it happened to Flea. She's a resourceful one and can handle her own shit.

You two genetically superior Whiteys should kiss and make up. Come on now. lol

he was really friendly with me when MMP was still up…

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

silly ass trick…

Eh? Wait, so I've annoyed you with post rates? Awwwww ffs man GTFO! Fuckin beat it!

Wake me when you grow enough brain cells to realize that I just destroyed your argument that “you don’t read me” :LOL3: