Microchip could track your Covid vaccine status with just a cell phone scan

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I can deal with facts just fine.

No, you cannot.

I post a chart that shows deaths more than doubling after mass vaccinations, and you say "That is a really low death rate."

You are hopeless.

I don't respect you, therefore I look at the information that I'm interested in. I was looking for total death rate. I found it.

Almost 100% of the NFL is vaccinated and they have some of the highest Covid rates right now. These men are younger and healthier than most.

Everyone has a plan until they are punched in the face ~ Mike Tyson.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She got monoclonal antibodies yesterday. Shes still feeling rough. She didnt get the vaccine and shes doing some protocol. Vit C and D and some other stuff and ivermectin (given by her doctor btw....because they ARE using it for covid).

...let us know how the monoclonal treatment goes.

It'd be good to know how it works as a last resort treatment and how effective it is.

Shes feeling somewhat better tonight. Obviously our annaul Christmas eve party at her house is canceled this year so my husband brought the gifts for the girls home with him. We are pretty bummed that babba is sick and Christmas plans are dashed.

My best friends niece is also sick with Covid, so he took a bunch of food to her and shes not very sick but she has symptoms. She had the shot when they first came out. And my other friends whole family is down with it. Her, her husband and all the kids. They dont have the vaccine but they are getting through it.

I've already had it and I have the vaccine so if I get it again....I'll be making fun of leftards as usual lol

leftards are human beings too, Dovey.

The World isn't just Left and Right, Black and White.

Surely, we can all come together and admit that aidsman is a worthless piece of shit? Do you remember when that fool claimed he knew more than doctors about Ivermectin? Yep, he stupidly called it house paste yet now it is a standard antiviral used as part of the standard treatment for covid.

And how he said that he didnt care about the girl who was anally raped in school? Or how Oak called it karma for the Rittenhouse verdict when a black racist terrorist drove into a Christmas parade and murdered innocent people?

How Admin called Kyle Rittenhouse "the right" and wanted him imprisoned because he defended himself from violent rioters? Felons? People who were destroying Kenosha who brutally beat innocent people like a 70 year old business owner?

Right let's not remind these people about humanity. The people who think everyone not supportive of political violence is "the right" and thusly have no rights.

These people really do not see human beings. All they see is blue or red. Laughing about parents being labeled domestic terrorists because they dont want racist garbage pushed on their children. They dont care what is REALLY being pushed in the schools. It's a cause for their "side" and that's all they need to know to support it, gaslight over it and spew pure hatred at anyone who doesnt want it.

I've never before seen how incredibly cruel and heartless people can be until I saw dems/progs in action over the past.....8 or so years. They just devolve more every year. It's the saddest most rage induce shit. They sure dont care about human beings.

Hmmm. I'm not supportive of political violence. But I don't think of myself as "the right." And I despise war and poverty precisely because they both kill human beings. Weird, weird, weird.

You are though. Those blm riots are political violence. You do not speak out against it, you've called it "blow back"(which is absolute bullshit) and you've opposed innocent people defending themselves against it.

You can say you dont support political violence all day but your words about it show otherwise.

Do you think the lock downs, the riots that have destroyed so many small businesses are just might benefit no one but corporations? And then legalizing theft?

Lollygag

Factory Bastard
She got monoclonal antibodies yesterday. Shes still feeling rough. She didnt get the vaccine and shes doing some protocol. Vit C and D and some other stuff and ivermectin (given by her doctor btw....because they ARE using it for covid).

It'd be good to know how it works as a last resort treatment and how effective it is.

Shes feeling somewhat better tonight. Obviously our annaul Christmas eve party at her house is canceled this year so my husband brought the gifts for the girls home with him. We are pretty bummed that babba is sick and Christmas plans are dashed.

My best friends niece is also sick with Covid, so he took a bunch of food to her and shes not very sick but she has symptoms. She had the shot when they first came out. And my other friends whole family is down with it. Her, her husband and all the kids. They dont have the vaccine but they are getting through it.

I've already had it and I have the vaccine so if I get it again....I'll be making fun of leftards as usual lol

Surely, we can all come together and admit that aidsman is a worthless piece of shit? Do you remember when that fool claimed he knew more than doctors about Ivermectin? Yep, he stupidly called it house paste yet now it is a standard antiviral used as part of the standard treatment for covid.

And how he said that he didnt care about the girl who was anally raped in school? Or how Oak called it karma for the Rittenhouse verdict when a black racist terrorist drove into a Christmas parade and murdered innocent people?

How Admin called Kyle Rittenhouse "the right" and wanted him imprisoned because he defended himself from violent rioters? Felons? People who were destroying Kenosha who brutally beat innocent people like a 70 year old business owner?

Right let's not remind these people about humanity. The people who think everyone not supportive of political violence is "the right" and thusly have no rights.

These people really do not see human beings. All they see is blue or red. Laughing about parents being labeled domestic terrorists because they dont want racist garbage pushed on their children. They dont care what is REALLY being pushed in the schools. It's a cause for their "side" and that's all they need to know to support it, gaslight over it and spew pure hatred at anyone who doesnt want it.

I've never before seen how incredibly cruel and heartless people can be until I saw dems/progs in action over the past.....8 or so years. They just devolve more every year. It's the saddest most rage induce shit. They sure dont care about human beings.

Hmmm. I'm not supportive of political violence. But I don't think of myself as "the right." And I despise war and poverty precisely because they both kill human beings. Weird, weird, weird.

You are though. Those blm riots are political violence. You do not speak out against it, you've called it "blow back"(which is absolute bullshit) and you've opposed innocent people defending themselves against it.

You can say you dont support political violence all day but your words about it show otherwise.

Do you think the lock downs, the riots that have destroyed so many small businesses are just might benefit no one but corporations? And then legalizing theft?

When did I EVER stand in support of the riots? Dove, I have nothing against you personally, and I am proud of you that you got off heroin and are trying to better yourself. But I am really and truly sick and tired of you misinterpreting everything I believe and repeatedly making false claims about me. I never approved of any rioting. Never.

Link to me doing so, or admit that you are making shit up about me. I am sick of this nonsense. You don't deserve respect when you lie like this.

The riots ARE blowback, plain and simple. That fact does not in any way mean or suggest that I ever supported them. Try to think straight.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I took the crushed subutex(the Bup) under the tongue exactly 30 hours after my last heroin use. I was real good and uncomfortable for what felt like FOREVER(I had a pretty high tolerance...I would start feeling bad after 4 to 6 hours between use. It was ridiculous how fast my brain blew through all that heroin)

It's very very important to wait at LEAST 24 hours since the last dose of any opiate to introduce the buprenorphine. You can cause yourself to go into some intense withdrawal that NOTHING will stop. I was terrified of that so I put it off until I was sweating and shaking and vomiting for a good day lol.

Take it in the morning....3 days.. and stop. You'll still have some symptoms but it will be more manageable and there are "helper" meds. Get motrin, some anti shit meds, magnesium(important), maybe some trazodone for sleep, and catapres(clonidin). Its worth it to get some dopamine supplements after about 6 months to a year.

Get into a recovery group and start exercising.

You got this, Shamp. It's completely worth it!
See I was thinking I would be better off on it long term, you seee the thing with me is I don't class my painkiller habit extreme it's the other ingredients that'll kill me quick... I think if I come off it too quick I'll start buying meds again quick... To me this is a safer way to play and if it stops me needing the prees and alcohol too then I should just stay on it imo... The nurse told me the withdrawal from espranor is nowhere near as bad as subutex, so that's a good thing... Yeah she told me not to take any opiods the day before I go or I could find myself in a whole world of hurt... I'm just going to see where it takes me and get my ass back to work again, get outside much more often like I used to, I should be away in the mountains fishing every weekend not lazing about the house taking pharma cocktails, that's just not me... Once I get there I'll be thinking about stopping it... I need the happiness back that drug abuse robs you of eventually...

Well.... Shamp, buprenorphine is buprenorphine.

If you feel you need to stay on, stay on. It's better than a pain pill habit that WILL eventually become a heroin habit. Even if you THINK "I'll never do that. I'll never touch that shit. Ill manage my pill issue" that's a lie you tell yourself.

I thought the same exact way. There was no way I would ever touch heroin, ever. I'm too smart, too healthy and too good for that. All bullshit. When I finally couldnt stay on top with the pills I started "supplementing" with heroin. And I just snorted it. And it was just a little....right? In between my pill refills. So it wasnt THAT bad(in my head). Fats forward a few MONTHS I was full blown shooting it with a 500 A DAY habit and I was flat out suicidal. I was so attached and addicted, I hated it and loved it. The though of quitting ....it seemed completely hopeless and like lopping off limbs. You really cant imagine your life without it or bare your life with it.

The day before my husband hauled me off to rehab (he was using too. But he was more a veteran on his 5th relapse and he didnt let me kill myself) I took a handful of my mothers klonopin on top of heroin I took that he didnt know I got into and I'm pretty sure I was trying to die. I dont remember much about that night outside of GB(husband....boyfriend, partner in crime at the time) grabbing my face and asking what I was on. Everything is black hole after that and the scary part is I could have died and I was GOOD with that.

An unchecked opiate addiction will absolutely and completely rob you of your self, your soul, and you will to live. That's not an exaggeration at all. That's why so many addicts die and why so many people are just flabbergasted watching these people just decline without any hesitation. You think....wow this asshole really doesnt care what happens to them. And its true. PARENTS stop caring about their KIDS. I was NO different. That drug becomes the ONLY thing you care about. You just slowly stop being a human being.

So dont feel pressure to rush off the buprenorphine if you are concerned about your ability to STAY off the opiates. Its WAY better to be on maintenance than to go down that path. And its inevitable if you are using them. Some people last longer on the edge before falling off it....but everyone falls.

You definately need to get into some recovery counseling so you can start working through the reasons WHY you are drawn to substances in the first place. Even if you dont think it's that deep and you just like being high - trust me - there is an underlying reason for that. You could have a trauma. You could have a chemical imbalance. You could have a dopamine deficiency. If you cant be happy sober there is something going on that you CAN work through. Really try to hear me when I tell you....you CAN be happy and satisfied totally clean. Genuinely BETTER than any thing the drugs can offer you.

I'm so much better off now than I was before that I'd rather be dead than ever go through that again. Absolutely NOTHING about it appeals to me anymore. That was a process though. The more years pass the less I even think about it.

I went on buprenorphine about 3 years ago because I had a few surgeries (I still have the same medical issues that led me to the drugs) and I didnt want to be on pain pills for weeks but it was nessesary. So my doctor had this bright idea to use the buprenorphine. Welp I got dependent on it and I cold turkey quite taking it and just went through THAT for weeks on my own at home. It was fucking horrible and I'm convinced i had some sort of total breakdown. I wasnt myself for months. And that's when i had that god awful fling with Poofer of all people. I had marital issues before that and the buprenorphine was like gas on a fire.

So if you are gonna stay on.....please have a plan to taper off responsibility because that stuff is a whole other problem and nightmare on it's own. It's a good way to maintain yourself for probably up to a year but after that you'll start getting freaky side effects

Sorry for the long post. I know it helped me a lot in the early days when recovered vets of addiction talked about their recovery process.
Yours is a very common story with opioids, it always only starts off with things like harmless pain meds that everybody whether they admit to it or not has loved that buzz when your headache is lifted and you're feeling that warm glow, that's where it started for me, I'd get stupid drunk then pop pills the next day to beat the hangover hence forth... If I was rough with the chemist shut on a Sunday and some fucker offered me some junk, could I say no? Probably not as it would be "just this once" the famous last words...
At least I've nipped it in the bud sooner rather than later and I can get my shit together... You probably feel about heroin the way I feel about alcohol, that shits robbed me of many things and I truly cannot stand the shit!
I've got a bottle of Baileys Irish cream for christmas day and that my lot =)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Getting a booster tomorrow. I'll skip the microchip.
You had natural immunisation, and then 2x vaccinations, and now the booster. In all seriousness, isn’t this going a bit overboard? Do you have a compromised immune system if you don’t mind me asking?

Actually, I had ONE, the J&J, and now I'm getting a Moderna booster. That makes 2.

And I do have a lot of immune system issues, which we discussed before. I had Covid back in late March of 2020, and I have long Covid now. I am sick of all of it.
Sure thang Lotus...

What's a sure thing? That you don't know what subject/verb agreement is, but you try to school me on it? Or that you can't spell 'masturbate'? Indeed.
Hook, line & sinker easy biatch!
What's that supposed to mean? Did you SEE my first post today? Dumb ass. See where it says "which we discussed before." Was I trying to hide there? Cuck.
It means that I'm always one step ahead of you, you'd do well to remembur that... haha

Lollygag

Factory Bastard
You had natural immunisation, and then 2x vaccinations, and now the booster. In all seriousness, isn’t this going a bit overboard? Do you have a compromised immune system if you don’t mind me asking?

Actually, I had ONE, the J&J, and now I'm getting a Moderna booster. That makes 2.

And I do have a lot of immune system issues, which we discussed before. I had Covid back in late March of 2020, and I have long Covid now. I am sick of all of it.
Sure thang Lotus...

What's a sure thing? That you don't know what subject/verb agreement is, but you try to school me on it? Or that you can't spell 'masturbate'? Indeed.
What's that supposed to mean? Did you SEE my first post today? Dumb ass. See where it says "which we discussed before." Was I trying to hide there? Cuck.
It means that I'm always one step ahead of you, you'd do well to remembur that... haha

One step ahead of what? I outed myself in my FIRST post. You think you're smart because you figured out who I was AFTER I outed myself? What is wrong with you, turnip brain?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure thang Lotus...

One step ahead of what? I outed myself in my FIRST post. You think you're smart because you figured out who I was AFTER I outed myself? What is wrong with you, turnip brain?
I don't think we're on the same page here haha go away please...

Lollygag

Factory Bastard

Sure thang Lotus...

I don't think we're on the same page here haha go away please...

You're the one following me. You can step back at any time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

When did I EVER stand in support of the riots? Dove, I have nothing against you personally, and I am proud of you that you got off heroin and are trying to better yourself. But I am really and truly sick and tired of you misinterpreting everything I believe and repeatedly making false claims about me. I never approved of any rioting. Never.

Link to me doing so, or admit that you are making shit up about me. I am sick of this nonsense. You don't deserve respect when you lie like this.

The riots ARE blowback, plain and simple. That fact does not in any way mean or suggest that I ever supported them. Try to think straight.

You have called it "blow back", minimized the violence and in every instance of a regular person who needed to resort to violence to GET AWAY from the mobs you've sided with the mobs.

If that's wrong, that's what your posts have communicated us and perhaps you could clarify. Calling Kyle a murderer because he had to shoot in self defense doesnt really say you are on the side of regular people. These rioters are not regular innocent people. They are felons and uni students who have been radicalized by a major establishment grift.

Lollygag

Factory Bastard

You have called it "blow back", minimized the violence and in every instance of a regular person who needed to resort to violence to GET AWAY from the mobs you've sided with the mobs.

If that's wrong, that's what your posts have communicated us and perhaps you could clarify. Calling Kyle a murderer because he had to shoot in self defense doesnt really say you are on the side of regular people. These rioters are not regular innocent people. They are felons and uni students who have been radicalized by a major establishment grift.

I admitted to calling it blowback, because that's what it is. I have never minimized the violence. I have said that the violence was not caused by dedicated activists, but rather by criminal types. How is that minimizing it? That's my belief, and i have stated it many times. But you choose to put words in my mouth. False ones, at that. Many people involved in the violence have been arrested and tried. Did you ever see me object to that? NO, because I did not. But you people objected to the arrest of someone who murdered two people. I would say YOU support political violence.

Get off my back with your lies. I am sick to death of your bullshit.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I admitted to calling it blowback, because that's what it is. I have never minimized the violence. I have said that the violence was not caused by dedicated activists, but rather by criminal types. How is that minimizing it? That's my belief, and i have stated it many times. But you choose to put words in my mouth. False ones, at that. Many people involved in the violence have been arrested and tried. Did you ever see me object to that? NO, because I did not. But you people objected to the arrest of someone who murdered two people. I would say YOU support political violence.

If only you were ACTUALLY sick to death and her next response finally offs you! Portugal might be worth visiting again...

Lollygag

Factory Bastard

If only you were ACTUALLY sick to death and her next response finally offs you! Portugal might be worth visiting again...

So my presence is keeping you out of Portugal? LMAO. I should get some kind of medal from the PM.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is what people mean when they say there is no sense awareness.

You can I support political violence but youd be completely wrong. I support people have the human rights and Constitutional rights to DEFEND themselves from ANY violence and it's sad and disturbing you dont. Kyle was the only one engaging in blow back.....you attack someone like that they have the right to stop you from harming or killing them.

That mob went to Kenosha and destroyed all the small businesses, committed acts of physical violence against innocent people.

Please explain how busting an old 70 year old man's jaw is "blow back"?

How is attacking and destroying communities of innocent people BLOW BACK?

Its complete bullshit that any of that is "blow back". What is really is is GovCo sanctioned political violence against innocent citizens and a direct and ruthlessly attack on workers to benefit the party and the corps that run it. It's completely delusional to call it blow back when you have a mob of radicalized criminals out in the streets attacking PEOPLE who have nothing to fucking do with their shitty grievances.

Are these towns and the people who are either dead or have their lives destroyed supposed to do what? What are they supposed to do? These riots are already IN blue states so they are already voting for the stupid dems/progs. WTF else are they supposed to do? Explain that because if you wanna keep calling this violence "blow back" you need to explain what any of these innocent people fucking did to these blow bakers and what it accomplishes to destroy lives and murder.

Otherwise it's just exactly what I said it was. A huge propaganda pushed grift and incited state sanctioned political violence that is intended to destroy the workers and benefit corps and drive partisan propaganda.

And there you go accusing me of "lies" and saying you are sick of my "bullshit" but you never do explain yourself ever. People strongly disagreeing with you is always "bullshit".

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

So my presence is keeping you out of Portugal? LMAO. I should get some kind of medal from the PM.
Yeah you sure should... :facepalm:

Lollygag

Factory Bastard

You can I support political violence but youd be completely wrong. I support people have the human rights and Constitutional rights to DEFEND themselves from ANY violence and it's sad and disturbing you dont. Kyle was the only one engaging in blow back.....you attack someone like that they have the right to stop you from harming or killing them.

That mob went to Kenosha and destroyed all the small businesses, committed acts of physical violence against innocent people.

Its complete bullshit that any of that is "blow back". What is really is is GovCo sanctioned political violence against innocent citizens and a direct and ruthlessly attack on workers to benefit the party and the corps that run it. It's completely delusional to call it blow back when you have a mob of radicalized criminals out in the streets attacking PEOPLE who have nothing to fucking do with their shitty grievances.

Are these towns and the people who are either dead or have their lives destroyed supposed to do what? What are they supposed to do? These riots are already IN blue states so they are already voting for the stupid dems/progs. WTF else are they supposed to do? Explain that because if you wanna keep calling this violence "blow back" you need to explain what any of these innocent people fucking did to these blow bakers and what it accomplishes to destroy lives and murder.

Otherwise it's just exactly what I said it was. A huge propaganda pushed grift and incited state sanctioned political violence that is intended to destroy the workers and benefit corps and drive partisan propaganda.

What political violence do I support? Use evidence and not lies. Thank you in advance.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

What political violence do I support? Use evidence and not lies. Thank you in advance.
Is it ok to punch Nazis?

Lollygag

Factory Bastard

Is it ok to punch Nazis?

The only time it's okay to punch ANYONE is in self defense.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Is it ok to punch Nazis?

You lying sack of shit!!! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Lollygag

Factory Bastard

Is it ok to punch Nazis?

You lying sack of shit!!! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

That's what I believe.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is it ok to punch Nazis?

Same with shooting people.

Are we using the same definition of self defense? Because self defense is when you are being attacked and you cant flee ....like how Kyle attempted to flee from his attackers and only shot when he couldnt flee and only shot who was attacking him

Its NOT engaging in violence because someones views offend you and you imagine words are "violence". Like labeling someone a "nazi" and punching them. That's not self defense. That's just lies and violence.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

She is a complete wingnut.

The theory of hers that we are not allowed to peacefully protest without being assaulted by police officers protecting their own during the early stages of Floyd is GARBAGE.

She supports mob rule… proof of this is in her support of Kyle Rittenhouse… and our founding fathers created a government and laws that oppose mob rule.

Welcome to off the rails ignorance fucktardia…

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The theory of hers that we are not allowed to peacefully protest without being assaulted by police officers protecting their own during the early stages of Floyd is GARBAGE.

She supports mob rule… proof of this is in her support of Kyle Rittenhouse… and our founding fathers created a government and laws that oppose mob rule.

No bimbo, no.

Lollygag

Factory Bastard

No bimbo, no.

YOU, calling Murdock a bimbo? That's rich.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

No bimbo, no.

Mind you, he is calling me a bimbo for going out with a poster board that read “Justice for ALL” in the midst of NO charges being filed and NO investigation pending in a police v civilian murder that was initially reported by the media as a ROUTINE TRAFFIC STOP. That sounds like a modern day lynching to me… and unless you’re a white supremacist… most intelligent people will agree with me.

The fact of the matter is that our constitution supports peaceful protests. The riots occurred AFTER we were assaulted with tear gas by the police precinct we were protesting in front of on Capital Hill in Seattle, Washington.

I’ll tell you another term she doesn’t have the intellect to comprehend… superseding intervening causation. Had it not been for the police department’s initial actions i.e. coming out for WAR during an otherwise peaceful protest, thus solidifying the fact that systemic racism exists, the riots would NOT have occurred.

She supports order devoid of JUSTICE and that ideology is going to destroy democracy in this nation.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No bimbo, no.

Crawl back to your rape dumpster, skank.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No bimbo, no.

Mind you, he is calling me a bimbo for going out with a poster board that read “Justice for ALL” in the midst of NO charges being filed and NO investigation pending in a police v civilian murder that was initially reported by the media as a ROUTINE TRAFFIC STOP. That sounds like a modern day lunching to me… and unless you’re a white supremacist… most intelligent people will agree with me.

The fact of the matter is that our constitution supports peaceful protests. The riots occurred AFTER we were assaulted with tear gas by the police precinct we were protesting in front of on Capital Hill in Seattle, Washington.

I’ll tell you another term she doesn’t have the intellect to comprehend… superseding intervening causation. Had it not been for the police department’s initial actions i.e. coming out for WAR during an otherwise peaceful protest, thus solidifying the fact that systemic racism exists, the riots would NOT have occurred.

She supports order devoid of JUSTICE and that ideology is going to destroy democracy in this nation.
I'm calling you a bimbo cause you're a stupid brain dead bimbo.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

No bimbo, no.

No bimbo, no.

Mind you, he is calling me a bimbo for going out with a poster board that read “Justice for ALL” in the midst of NO charges being filed and NO investigation pending in a police v civilian murder that was initially reported by the media as a ROUTINE TRAFFIC STOP. That sounds like a modern day lunching to me… and unless you’re a white supremacist… most intelligent people will agree with me.

VWD9Lax.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Give that virtually all of it was based upon lies I am uncertain how it could be blow back.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I see all the knuckle dragging mouth breathers can’t dispute my interpretation of the law and that’s always a win in my book :LOL3: